• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

unable to upload EP database

xedos69

Hello everyone,

I am new to teh forum here. Took me over a month to learn how the php and oscommerce works.

I finally added new products to my store few days ago (www.wpg-center.com), but discovered easy populate last night and decided to go with it as a better inventory control module.

Get my txt file done in excel, but cannot uplode it, here is the msg I have

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/mstachur/public_html/catalog/temp/wpgcenter_db.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mstachur/public_html/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/php6Q3qPj' to '/home/mstachur/public_html/catalog/temp/wpgcenter_db.txt' in /home/mstachur/public_html/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/php6Q3qPj

User filename: wpgcenter_db.txt

Size: 32369

Warning: file(/home/mstachur/public_html/catalog/temp/wpgcenter_db.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mstachur/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 665

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mstachur/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 688

please help

thx

Hello everyone,

I am new to teh forum here. Took me over a month to learn how the php and oscommerce works.

I finally added new products to my store few days ago (www.wpg-center.com), but discovered easy populate last night and decided to go with it as a better inventory control module.

Get my txt file done in excel, but cannot uplode it, here is the msg I have

please help

thx

Does the folder /home/mstachur/public_html/catalog/temp/ exist?

Does the file /home/mstachur/public_html/catalog/temp/wpgcenter_db.txt?

What are the permissions of both above items?

Dont forget to Search. Your problem has already been fixed before.<br>

Please visit Manchester-Fireworks.com.

Does the folder /home/mstachur/public_html/catalog/temp/ exist?

Does the file /home/mstachur/public_html/catalog/temp/wpgcenter_db.txt?

What are the permissions of both above items?

yes, they do exist

full permission - 777

thats the mgs when I try to upload file from /catalog/temp folder (ftp option)

Filename: wpgcenter_db.txt

Warning: file(/home/mstachur/public_html/catalog/temp/wpgcenter_db.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mstachur/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 683

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mstachur/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 688

Archived