• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I can not get sales tax to show up on bill

coast2co

I filled out the tax zone California and its saved as California and then the rate is set as 7.75% and its saved that way. I also have products in product descriptions set to taxable goods but when I pretend to be a california customer it goes thru but won't show any california tax charged. Any ideas

I found the problem it was not in edit but go to details that adjusted for me now it works

I'm having the same problem. Could you be more specific and tell me exactly what you did, or where you went in the admin panel, to get it to work?

Thanks

I'm having the same problem.  Could you be more specific and tell me exactly what you did, or where you went in the admin panel, to get it to work?

Thanks

I am also having this problem. Please share your solution. <_<

ME also.

I deleted the Florida. And added Arizona but there is no instruction on where or how to add the percentage.

Here is what I found. . .

Under Admin > Locations / Taxes, I had the Tax Zone, Rate, & Classes set up, but I kept skipping the "Details" tab on the Tax Zone config.

Went there and changed it so that the Zone name matched the detail name and what do you know. . .worked like a charm.

Hope it helps someone else.

Under Admin > Locations / Taxes, I had the Tax Zone, Rate, & Classes set up, but I kept skipping the "Details" tab on the Tax Zone config.

Went there and changed it so that the Zone name matched the detail name and what do you know. . .worked like a charm.

I am getting same SQL error when I try to access Tax zones or Tax rates

Tax Rates

Priority Tax Class Zone Tax Rate Action

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select r.tax_rates_id, z.geo_zone_id, z.geo_zone_name, tc.tax_class_title, tc.tax_class_id, r.tax_priority, r.tax_rate, r.tax_description, r.date_added, r.last_modified from tax_class tc, tax_rates r left join geo_zones z on r.tax_zone_id = z.geo_zone_id where r.tax_class_id = tc.tax_class_id limit -20, 20

What am I supposed to make of that?

• 1 month later...

Thanks,

That was my problem too, probably would have took a couple days to figure it out if not for your post :)

Archived