• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error: Call to undefined function:

Zuncan

Im trying to install the "Product Short description" contribution. I have followed the instructions very slow and precisly. Now Im getting a BIG error when Im trying to update a product from admin just where the short discription should be. It says:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_products_info() in /home/userC/c0071500/public_html/amorspilar.se/old/fullkontroll/categories.php on line 628

When I go to that line in categories.php I find a couples of lines that came with this contribution. Can someone that know a little of PHP see if there is anything wrong with these lines?

<?php
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {
?>
         <tr>
           <td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_INFO; ?></td>
           <td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_info[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_info[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_info[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_info($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>

The thing is that my osC store is a little modified, but I took that in mind when installing this contribution and made sure that I didnt mess anything up.

Please help! / Zuncan

So what?! Who care in a hundred years anyway?

Is telling you that you are trying to use a function that does not exist. Most likely, this function is used to bring in a short amount of text.

Re-check the install instructions. A quick search of Google throws up a couple of tep_get_products_info() results.

Provide a link to the Contribution and you might get more useful help!

Archived