• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Group Discount with excludes?

robokoneko

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a module that will enable me to add customers to groups, then give certain groups discounts but most importantly the ability to exclude particular items from the discount?

I noticed most of the discount contributions use the "order total" method and so I believe that stops me from excluding certain items from getting a discount.

It is likely I really only need one group who will get a certain discount but I really need to be able to exclude specific items from being discounted.

Many Thanks,

Melinda

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a module t tt will enable me to add customers to groups, then give certain groups discounts but most importantly the ability  to exclude particular items from the discount?

I noticed most of the discount contributions use the "order total" method and so I believe that stops me from excluding certain items from getting a discount.

It is likely I really only need one group who will get a certain discount but I really need to be able to exclude specific items from being discounted.

Many Thanks,

Melinda

There is the gift voucher contribution. you could setup a voucher and email the code to those customers you want to give the discount to (they can either be a set amount or a percentage).

It also allows you to specify a comma seperated list of allowable product ids (or category ids) that the voucher will only apply to.

Archived