• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Creating a banner

punkit07

Can someone please tell me step by step how to remove the oscommerce banner and replace it with one of my own. I have tried many times to set my own banner by clicking on the banner option, but it somehow always goes on the bottom of the page and the oscommerce banner never goes away. Please help me.

Can someone please tell me step by step how to remove the oscommerce banner and replace it with one of my own. I have tried many times to set my own banner by clicking on the banner option, but it somehow always goes on the bottom of the page and the oscommerce banner never goes away. Please help me.

i found the easiest way was to just name your banner oscommerce then upload it into the images folder and it will replace the one already there.

www.addesign.com

I tried this site and all I get is a single page offering "sexual Harassment training" (I'm not sure why anyone would need training for this). But no logos.

Praxis One Consulting

Bringing Accountability to the Workplace

Specializing in

Diversity Training

Sexual Harassment Training

Writing Tutorials

Available in the Denver, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo Areas

Contact Information:

[email protected]

(719) 531-7127

I tried this site and all I get is a single page offering "sexual Harassment training" (I'm not sure why anyone would need training for this).  But no logos.

Praxis One Consulting

Bringing Accountability to the Workplace

Specializing in

Diversity Training

Sexual Harassment Training

Writing Tutorials

Available in the Denver, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo Areas

Contact Information:

[email protected]

(719) 531-7127

LOL sorry i spelt it wrong!

Its www.addesigner.com

Also, how do you change skins?

not sure on some terms, is that the background colour etc?

If so the stylesheet.css file.

I am still pretty much learning myself.

I can just about install the gift voucher contribution. (which is quite difficult)

after you create an AD and send it to your email, how do you save it so that you can use it as your banner?

if you right click over the picture when you finish designing it, click save picture as..

Then rename it. Then go into the images file and upload it.

Archived