• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Branding OS Affiliate

kbakba

Hi,

Do any of the readers out there have this feature installed.?

This is better than the "cookie" based affiliate referrals, isn't it?

My question is that the writer says that the customer clicks on the affiliate's banner somewhere,... and they are taken to my shop, right?,...but the oscommerce banner is replaced by their own image?......

Q: If I have a customized header with no OsCommerce banner will this contribution still work? Its really hard to picture how this works.

They don't actually have any pages? right? What if they didn't have a website of their own and just wanted to direct customers to their branded stored front?

Thanks for help!

Hi,

HOw does Os Affiliate work? where is the FAQ? In Affiliate OS does the affiliate get credit for the referral if the customer buy something immediately, even though they have rejected the cookie?

Hi,

Do any of the readers out there have this feature installed.?

This is better than the "cookie" based affiliate referrals, isn't it?

My question is that the writer says that the customer clicks on the affiliate's banner somewhere,... and they are taken to my shop, right?,...but the oscommerce banner is replaced by their own image?......

Q: If I have a customized header with no OsCommerce banner will this contribution still work? Its really hard to picture how this works.

They don't actually have any pages? right? What if they didn't have a website of their own and just wanted to direct customers to their branded stored front?

Thanks for help!

The branding affiliate contrib is just a cutomization of the ordinary osc affiliate contrib.

The latest version should be considered a beta, its very buggy by the way...

With some work and bug fixes you can get it to work, the main function being that the header graphics changes according to the affiliate id.

Archived