• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Product Box (Display Issue)

vmaharaj

I have the "New Products" box in the default setup position in the middle of the page and I have seen a post on changing the number of colums which I can get to work with no problem.

My question is... Currently there are 9 products which are displayed in this box on a 3 x 3 grid. I want to change it so that only 6 products show and preferably on a 3 x 2 grid. I'm certain that I need to modify some array of some sort but I haven't been able to find where I can do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Well you say you already know how to change the # of columns so the answer to your second question is in your admin area, configuration, max values.. new products module. Just change that to be whatever # you want. : )

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Well you say you already know how to change the # of columns so the answer to your second question is in your admin area, configuration, max values.. new products module. Just change that to be whatever # you want. : )

Thank you very much duh :)

Archived