• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Whats new

pleasurewear

Hi I would like to restric the whats new part of the programme, i imput new products and show the whats new feature but it deisplays averything on the site.

Can i restrict it to only show back either the last say 100 or show by date.

if you want to look at the site it is www.pleasurewear.co.uk

Thanks

In products_new.php find this:

$products_new_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by p.products_date_added DESC, pd.products_name";

change to

$products_new_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by p.products_date_added DESC, pd.products_name limit '20'";

Change the limit '20' to whatever figure you want

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

Archived