• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please recommend my store

thaigoodprice

My website is about to sell handicraft from Thailand to US and Europeon country as well as all over the world. But since i finished my site but no any customer yet i don't know why? I've already submit to search engine and bater banner as well

www.thaigoodprice.com

or click here

Regards

It takes time to get customers to your site and then they have to be convinced to buy from you which is not an easy thing. Having a shop on the internet does not automatically mean you will sell Also it takes time before your site is fully indexed by the search engines which is an important thing to get more potential customers to your site. Next to that you have very little products in your shop.

As for your shop; I kind of like it but you have a serious issue with your configuration !

As you probably noticed yourself you have oscsid's all over behind your URL which mostly means you do not have the correct setting in your catalog/includes/configure.php for the cookie path's. This means that I can add something to the cart but will loose it after clicking home.

Another thing why people might not buy from your site is the lack of SSL. If I saw correct you do not have SSL for login and checkout which will probably turn a lot of people of.

The other poster is right about it taking some time to get indexed and make sales.

I personally wouldn't worry a ton about the SSL if you are only accepting paypal payments but others may dissagree.

You have to realise your products are very limited, you do not have a huge selection so unless someone is looking specifically for something you carry you aren't going to make a sale... atleast I don't think so. Great stuff, but just not many items to offer makes it slow to sell.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

As for your shop; I kind of like it but you have a serious issue with your configuration !

As you probably noticed yourself you have oscsid's all over behind your URL which mostly means you do not have the correct setting in your catalog/includes/configure.php for the cookie path's. This means that I can add something to the cart but will loose it after clicking home.

Please advice how to correct setting that "catalog/includes/configure.php"

thank you

Archived