• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Check if user Logged in/out

PotatoFro

i have a default dialogue on all of the pages on my site asking for the user to log into their account/create an account. how can i access the osCommerce session information so that if the user is already logged into their account it will display the "welcome USER" message? :) thanks so much!!

Look at your index.php file. There should be a tep_customer_greeting function. That takes care of the line that asks someone to login, and if they already are, saying the whole "welcome user" message. I would try to either use or adapt that function on your other pages.

ok i searched the index and all i could find was the point at which the tep_customer_greeting function is called. not where its defined. is it defined in one of the includes/requires? because i opened all of the files in the include folder and could not find the function being defined either. thanks again, :)

ok i searched the index and all i could find was the point at which the tep_customer_greeting function is called. not where its defined.  is it defined in one of the includes/requires? because i opened all of the files in the include folder and could not find the function being defined either.  thanks again, :)

a good bet for looking for functions would be the includes/functions directory.

Treasurer MFC

Archived