• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment for zones

Hi

I have created two zones within the country my store will service, lets call them zone A and zone B

Zone A has free shipping, for zone B it is $12. Since the pricing is not based on either weight or order amount, how do i set up the price differences in my admin section?

Cheers

The way I did this was using the Zone International Shipping module. I chose a weight which was way above what any order could possibly come to (in my case 50kg), and set that as the ceiling for the charge in each zone. i.e. for UK shipping, (free) I entered 50:0 and for Europe (?6.50 fixed) I entered 50:6.5 and for the rest of the world (?7.50) I entered 50:7.5 - hope this helps.

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

The way I did this was using the Zone International Shipping module. I chose a weight which was way above what any order could possibly come to (in my case 50kg), and set that as the ceiling for the charge in each zone. i.e. for UK shipping, (free) I entered 50:0 and for Europe (?6.50 fixed) I entered 50:6.5 and for the rest of the world (?7.50) I entered 50:7.5 - hope this helps.

Both my zones are within the same country though. Its Basically free for shipping within the city in which we are located, and $12 for shipping everywhere else

Having not used the zoneal chipping, not 100% certain, but I would imagine its the same kind of thing.....?

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

Archived