• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ultimate SEO URLs

---Kate---

Hi,

Well I have finally given up with this contribution (Ultimate SEO URLs), everytime I try to install it something goes wrong. So I decided to remove it - only problem is now I am having problems removing it.

I have taken out all the code and files that I added, but I still have the settings in the admin panel under configuration, seo urls and at the top of this page I get this error:-

Warning: call_user_func(tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls): First argument is expected to be a valid callback in c:\appserv\www\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 1218

How can I remove this entirely?

Go through the install process in reverse to take code segments out, then you need to dlete the tables in your database, especially the config table. The fault above sounds like your admin is still requiring seo_class.php...?

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

Go through the install process in reverse to take code segments out, then you need to dlete the tables in your database, especially the config table. The fault above sounds like your admin is still requiring seo_class.php...?

Thanks for that - think I've got rid of it all now, I didn't think to look in the db tables.

Archived