Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

Hi

I have osc2.2, with

contribs

paypal IPN 3.15 Devosc

downloads controller 5.3

and ccgv 5.16

I think I have this contrib working and i have installed both coupon and voucher sections, but I noticed that the text size in the voucher/coupon box is much too big i.e.

Enter code below if you have any gift certificates or coupons you have not redeemed yet.

Enter Redeem Code (then the code box, then) and click

Does anyone have an idea to correct this little bug i have created for myself, or has anyone the same problem?

Thanks in advance

W

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I have osc2.2, with

contribs

paypal IPN 3.15 Devosc

downloads controller 5.3

and ccgv 5.16

I think I have this contrib working and i have installed both coupon and voucher sections, but I noticed that the text size in the voucher/coupon box is much too big i.e.

Does anyone have an idea to correct this little bug i have created for myself, or has anyone the same problem?

Thanks in advance

W

Well I managed to sort it out...I found this post on table alignment and used that code which removed my little bug http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?act...ndpost&p=802745

cheers

w

Edited by wooly

So I had a problem where discount codes were being entered, the redeem successful note came up but when "continue" was pressed, the cart kept asking for a payment method to be selected.

I came to this thread to see if I could find the answer to the problem and there were some messages that said to change the sort order to see if that would sort it out.

So I changed the sort order around and now the coupon redeem box and redeem button don't even show up anymore.

I'd really love some hints.

Happy Easter everyone.

So I had a problem where discount codes were being entered, the redeem successful note came up but when "continue" was pressed, the cart kept asking for a payment method to be selected.

I came to this thread to see if I could find the answer to the problem and there were some messages that said to change the sort order to see if that would sort it out.

So I changed the sort order around and now the coupon redeem box and redeem button don't even show up anymore.

I'd really love some hints.

Happy Easter everyone.

Great, I changed the sort order of the discount coupon to "6". At least the box and redeem button is showing again.

However, I still have the problem where after a successful redeem of the coupon the cart still won't proceed without having a payment method selected.

Hints much appreciated.

hi there, i just installed 5.16 and now on my checkout_payment.php i get this at the top of the page

tle, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('E-Mail Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID','".STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS."', 'The e-mail address to use for the PayPal service', '6', '0', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Business ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_BUSINESS_ID','".STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS."', 'Email address or account ID of the payment recipient', '6', '', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Default Currency', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_DEFAULT_CURRENCY', 'USD', 'The default currency to use for when the customer chooses to checkout via the store using a currency not supported by PayPal.
(This currency must exist in your store)', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'USD\',\'CAD\',\'EUR\',\'GBP\',\'JPY\',\'AUD\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Transaction Currency', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CURRENCY', 'Selected Currency', 'The currency to use for credit card transactions', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Selected Currency\',\'Only USD\',\'Only CAD\',\'Only EUR\',\'Only GBP\',\'Only JPY\',\'Only AUD\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Payment Zone', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Pending Notification Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PROCESSING_STATUS_ID', '" . DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID . "', 'Set the Pending Notification status of orders made with this payment module to this value (\'Pending\' recommended)', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '" . DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID . "', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value
(\'Processing\' recommended)', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set On Hold Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_ONHOLD_STATUS_ID', '" . DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID . "', 'Set the status of On Hold orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Canceled Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_CANCELED_STATUS_ID', '" . DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID . "', 'Set the status of Canceled orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Synchronize Invoice', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_INVOICE_REQUIRED', 'False', 'Do you want to specify the order number as the PayPal invoice number?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Refunded Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_REFUNDED_STATUS_ID', '" . DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID . "', 'Set the status of Refunded orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Background Color', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CS', 'White', 'Select the background color of PayPal\'s payment pages.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'White\',\'Black\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Processing logo', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PROCESSING_LOGO', 'oscommerce.gif', 'The image file name to display the store\'s checkout process', '6', '0', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Store logo', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STORE_LOGO', '', 'The image file name for PayPal to display (leave empty if your store does not have SSL)', '6', '0', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('PayPal Page Style Name', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PAGE_STYLE', 'default', 'The name of the page style you have configured in your PayPal Account', '6', '0', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Include a note with payment', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_NO_NOTE', 'No', 'Choose whether your customer should be prompted to include a note or not?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Yes\',\'No\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Shopping Cart Method', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_METHOD', 'Aggregate', 'What type of shopping cart do you want to use?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Aggregate\',\'Itemized\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable PayPal Shipping Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_SHIPPING_ALLOWED', 'No', 'Allow the customer to choose their own PayPal shipping address?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Yes\',\'No\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Debug Email Notifications', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DEBUG', 'Yes', 'Enable debug email notifications', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Yes\',\'No\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Digest Key', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DIGEST_KEY', 'PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN', 'Key to use for the digest functionality', '6', '0', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Test Mode', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TEST_MODE', 'Off', 'Set test mode [IPN Test Panel]', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Off\',\'On\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Cart Test', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_CART_TEST', 'On', 'Set cart test mode to verify the transaction amounts', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Off\',\'On\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Debug Email Notification Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DEBUG_EMAIL','".STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS."', 'The e-mail address to send debug notifications to', '6', '0', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('PayPal Domain', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_DOMAIN', 'www.paypal.com', 'Select which PayPal domain to use
(for live production select www.paypal.com)', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'www.paypal.com\',\'www.sandbox.paypal.com\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Return URL behavior', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_RM', '1', 'How should the customer be sent back from PayPal to the specified URL?
0=No IPN, 1=GET, 2=POST', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'0\',\'1\',\'2\'), ', now())"); } function remove() { tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')"); } function keys() { return array( 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_BUSINESS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_DEFAULT_CURRENCY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CURRENCY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ZONE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PROCESSING_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_ONHOLD_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_REFUNDED_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_CANCELED_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_INVOICE_REQUIRED', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_SORT_ORDER', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PROCESSING_LOGO', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STORE_LOGO', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PAGE_STYLE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_NO_NOTE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_METHOD', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_SHIPPING_ALLOWED', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DIGEST_KEY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TEST_MODE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_CART_TEST', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DEBUG', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DEBUG_EMAIL', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_DOMAIN', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_RM'); } function setTransactionID() { global $order, $currencies; $my_currency = $this->currency(); $trans_id = STORE_NAME . date('Ymdhis'); $this->digest = md5($trans_id . number_format($order->info['total'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency), '.', '') . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DIGEST_KEY); return $this->digest; } function formFields($txn_sign = '', $payment_amount = '', $payment_currency = '', $payment_currency_value = '', $orders_id = '', $return_url = '', $cancel_url = '' ) { global $order, $currencies; $my_currency = (!empty($payment_currency)) ? $payment_currency : $this->currency(); $my_currency_value = (!empty($payment_currency_value)) ? $payment_currency_value : $currencies->get_value($my_currency); //Merchant Info $paypal_fields = tep_draw_hidden_field('business', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_BUSINESS_ID); //Currency $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('currency_code', $my_currency); //Shopping Cart Info if(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_METHOD == 'Itemized') { $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('upload', sizeof($order->products)) . tep_draw_hidden_field('redirect_cmd', '_cart') . tep_draw_hidden_field('handling_cart', number_format(/*$order->info['shipping_cost']*/0 * $my_currency_value, $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))); //Itemized Order Details for ($i=0,$index=1; $iproducts); $i++, $index++) { //$index = $i+1; $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('item_name_'.$index, $order->products[$i]['name']). tep_draw_hidden_field('item_number_'.$index, $order->products[$i]['model']). tep_draw_hidden_field('quantity_'.$index, $order->products[$i]['qty']). tep_draw_hidden_field('amount_'.$index, number_format($order->products[$i]['final_price']* $my_currency_value,2)); $tax = ($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * ($order->products[$i]['tax'] / 100)) * $my_currency_value; $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('tax_'.$index, number_format($tax, 2)); //Customer Specified Product Options: PayPal Max = 2 if ($order->products[$i]['attributes']) { //$n = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); for ($j=0; $j<2; $j++) { if($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option']){ $paypal_fields .= $this->optionSetFields($j,$index,$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'],$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']); } else { $paypal_fields .= $this->optionSetFields($j,$index); } } } else { for ($j=0; $j<2; $j++) { $paypal_fields .= $this->optionSetFields($j,$index); } } } } else { //Aggregate Cart (Method 1) $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('item_name', STORE_NAME) . tep_draw_hidden_field('redirect_cmd', '_xclick') . tep_draw_hidden_field('amount', !empty($payment_amount) ? $payment_amount : $this->amount($my_currency)) . tep_draw_hidden_field('shipping', number_format(/*$order->info['shipping_cost']*/0 * $my_currency_value, $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))); $item_number = ''; for ($i=0; $iproducts); $i++) $item_number .= ' '.$order->products[$i]['name'].' ,'; $item_number = substr_replace($item_number,'',-2); $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('item_number', $item_number); } //Synchronize invoice if(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_INVOICE_REQUIRED == 'True') $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('invoice', !empty($orders_id) ? $orders_id : $this->orders_id); //Allow customer to choose their own shipping address if(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_SHIPPING_ALLOWED == 'No' ) $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('no_shipping', '1' ); //Customer registration fields $paypal_fields .= $this->customerDetailsFields($order); //Customer comment field $paypal_fields .= $this->noteOptionFields(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_NO_NOTE , MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CUSTOMER_COMMENTS); //Store Logo if(tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STORE_LOGO)) $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('image_url', tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES.MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STORE_LOGO, '', 'SSL',false)); //PayPal background color $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('cs',(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CS == 'White') ? '0' : '1'); //PayPal page style if(tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PAGE_STYLE)) $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('page_style',MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PAGE_STYLE); //PayPal Store Config $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('custom', !empty($txn_sign) ? $txn_sign : $this->digest) . tep_draw_hidden_field('return', !empty($return_url) ? $return_url : tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS, 'action=success', 'SSL')) . tep_draw_hidden_field('cancel_return', !empty($cancel_url) ? $cancel_url : tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL')) . tep_draw_hidden_field('notify_url', tep_href_link(FILENAME_IPN, '', 'SSL',false)) . tep_draw_hidden_field('rm', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_RM) . tep_draw_hidden_field('bn', 'osc-ipn-v1'); return $paypal_fields; } function customerDetailsFields(&$order) { //Customer Details - for those who haven't signed up to PayPal $paypal_fields = tep_draw_hidden_field('cmd', '_ext-enter') . //allows the customer addr details to be passed tep_draw_hidden_field('email', $order->customer['email_address']) . tep_draw_hidden_field('first_name', $order->billing['firstname']) . tep_draw_hidden_field('last_name', $order->billing['lastname']) . tep_draw_hidden_field('address1', $order->billing['street_address']) . tep_draw_hidden_field('address2', $order->billing['suburb']) . tep_draw_hidden_field('city', $order->billing['city']) . tep_draw_hidden_field('state', tep_get_zone_code($order->billing['country']['id'],$order->billing['zone_id'],$order->billing['zone_id'])) . tep_draw_hidden_field('zip', $order->billing['postcode']) . //Note: Anguilla[AI], Dominican Republic[DO], The Netherlands[NL] have different codes to the iso codes in the osC db tep_draw_hidden_field('country', $order->billing['country']['iso_code_2']); //Telephone is problematic. /*//OMITTED SINCE NOT SPECIFICALLY BILLING ADDRESS RELATED $telephone = preg_replace('/\D/', '', $order->customer['telephone']); $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('night_phone_a',substr($telephone,0,3)); $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('night_phone_b',substr($telephone,3,3)); $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('night_phone_c',substr($telephone,6,4)); $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('day_phone_a',substr($telephone,0,3)); $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('day_phone_b',substr($telephone,3,3)); $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('day_phone_c',substr($telephone,6,4)); */ //Flow Language $paypal_fields .= tep_draw_hidden_field('lc', $order->billing['country']['iso_code_2']); return $paypal_fields; } function optionSetFields($sub_index,$index,$option=' ',$value=' ') { return tep_draw_hidden_field('on'.$sub_index.'_'.$index,$option). tep_draw_hidden_field('os'.$sub_index.'_'.$index,$value); } function noteOptionFields($option='No',$msg='Add Comments About Your Order') { $option = ($option == 'Yes') ? '0': '1'; $no_note = tep_draw_hidden_field('no_note',$option); if (!$option) return $no_note .= tep_draw_hidden_field('cn',$msg); else return $no_note; } function sendMoneyFields(&$order, $orders_id) { include_once(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/paypal/database_tables.inc.php'); $orders_session_query = tep_db_query("select firstname, lastname, payment_amount, payment_currency, payment_currency_val, txn_signature from " . TABLE_ORDERS_SESSION_INFO . " where orders_id ='" . (int)$orders_id . "'"); $orders_session_info = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_session_query); $order->billing['firstname'] = $orders_session_info['firstname']; $order->billing['lastname'] = $orders_session_info['lastname']; $return_href_link = tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id='.$orders_id, 'SSL'); $cancel_href_link = $return_href_link; return $this->formFields($orders_session_info['txn_signature'], $orders_session_info['payment_amount']/* - $order->info['shipping_cost']*/, $orders_session_info['payment_currency'], $orders_session_info['payment_currency_val'], $orders_id, $return_href_link, $cancel_href_link); } }//end class ?> 
Warning: Missing argument 1 for javascript_validation() in /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 84

Perhaps I am not typing the correct search terms, but I have this contribution installed, works fine, but I need to make it so coupon codes DO NOT WORK on sale items.

Is this possible?

stiksandstones, in admin you can set out a list of the products to which the coupon applies. Here you can exclude your sale items.

stiksandstones, in admin you can set out a list of the products to which the coupon applies. Here you can exclude your sale items.

Hmmm, are you saying I need to list all 700 of my product ID's (minus the sale items)??? That would be insanity. I see a line to enter product ID's for items the code applies to, and have done that before, but I need to exclude sale items...can I enter on that same line in admin the sale ID's with a () or - sign???

Hmmm, are you saying I need to list all 700 of my product ID's (minus the sale items)??? That would be insanity. I see a line to enter product ID's for items the code applies to, and have done that before, but I need to exclude sale items...can I enter on that same line in admin the sale ID's with a () or - sign???

depending on what version you are using I think you can use the 'TREEVIEW' and just click the checkbox's depicting which categories/products/etc you wish the coupons to be used against... I think it'll save lots of time if you have 700 products!

Edited by chooch

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

depending on what version you are using I think you can use the 'TREEVIEW' and just click the checkbox's depicting which categories/products/etc you wish the coupons to be used against... I think it'll save lots of time if you have 700 products!

Do not know which version I have, but i know I dont have a treeview....

I need to figure this out, we are getting killed here on sale items used with codes.

Do not know which version I have, but i know I dont have a treeview....

I need to figure this out, we are getting killed here on sale items used with codes.

ok... now I get it!

you want coupons not to be applied against items already discounted in 'Specials', right?

what if someone adds 1x normal item and 1x special item, then what?

i think there isn't a code that you could add that stops coupons being applied against Specials because it becomes pointless if another normal item was added - unless it was specific to the fact that if one or all items in the cart at checkout were specials then the coupons redemption didn't show up

even though the TREEVIEW isn't ideal for your needs it is probably the best solution because you can select whole categories or just simple items to block from coupons being applied, however you must manually select the items that the coupons can or can't be added to.... so if that is just the Specials, it shouldn't take long to do. The difference with and without treeview is that at least you dont have to manually input each code, you just check a box.....

.... you must however account for the fact that a coupon will be allowed to be applied if there is a second item (non-special) item in the cart at checkout

hope that helps

Edited by chooch

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

My problem is that a user with a gift voucher balance is allowed to check out without paying even though the gift voucher box is not checked. The user is not sent to Paypal and the voucher balance is not reduced.

However, if the gift voucher box is checked, the balance is reduced.

The basic problem is that someone can check out without paying as long as they have a voucher balance larger than the purchase and the balance is not reduced unless the use voucher box is checked.

Paypal is the only payment option.

I have other mods so I installed piece by piece and may have left something out but have no idea what.

Hi there,

I have installed credit class gift vouchers v5.16 and all is working well except for the restricted categories. It is either all or none. When the field is blank, all categories get through...when the field has ANYTHING in it (eg. 24, 32), EVERYTHING is restricted.

Please can someone help me with this or tell me where I should go to ask someone who can help?

Much appreciated!

Kate

NEED HELP BADLY, we where sopose to open the shop this friday.

After some testing i found out that if you have a giftcard wourth 50$ and buy products for less than 50$ and choose to pay with creditcard and DONT check the checkbox for Gift Vouchers. When you go to checkout, and confirm. The customer dont have to pay anything, it just confirms the order. (it skips the creditcard payment). And no reduse in the customers Gift Vouchers. This only happens if you dont check the checkbox for Gift Vouchers.

I use CCGV5.16

Besides that, everything works fine!

Im really stuck, where do i start looking?

Best regards

Jan

Edited by seiern

Is there any way to get CCGV to just deduct automatically for a period of time.

I'd like to just apply the discount w/o having the customer needing to put in a coupon code.

Is there any way to get CCGV to just deduct automatically for a period of time.

I'd like to just apply the discount w/o having the customer needing to put in a coupon code.

how do you mean?

CHOOCH

NEED HELP BADLY, we where sopose to open the shop this friday.

After some testing i found out that if you have a giftcard wourth 50$ and buy products for less than 50$ and choose to pay with creditcard and DONT check the checkbox for Gift Vouchers. When you go to checkout, and confirm. The customer dont have to pay anything, it just confirms the order. (it skips the creditcard payment). And no reduse in the customers Gift Vouchers. This only happens if you dont check the checkbox for Gift Vouchers.

I use CCGV5.16

Have anybody tested "Gift Vouchers" the way i stated?, because as stated before, everything works fine, exept this problem, so im wondring if this is a bug in the script, or if it's something wrong in our shop, can anybody confirm this?.

The amount that i used was just to explain the problem. The issue is that if a customer purchase products for less than the "Gift Vouchers" value, and choose not to use "Gift Vouchers" credit, then chooses to pay with creditcard, then the shop just confirms the order, no passing to creditcard module (cardia), and no withdraw from the "Gift Vouchers" credit either.

Hopes this explains the problem so you guys understand it.

Any help would be appriciated!

Best regards

Jan

Have anybody tested "Gift Vouchers" the way i stated?, because as stated before, everything works fine, exept this problem, so im wondring if this is a bug in the script, or if it's something wrong in our shop, can anybody confirm this?.

The amount that i used was just to explain the problem. The issue is that if a customer purchase products for less than the "Gift Vouchers" value, and choose not to use "Gift Vouchers" credit, then chooses to pay with creditcard, then the shop just confirms the order, no passing to creditcard module (cardia), and no withdraw from the "Gift Vouchers" credit either.

Hopes this explains the problem so you guys understand it.

Any help would be appriciated!

Best regards

Jan

Well, I don't use CC. I use paypal, paymate, cheque, bank transfer, and local delivery. I have not had your problem.

If I was you, I would recheck the CCGV mod, and then check your CC mod. You may have to modify your CC to work with CCGV, or vice versa. Maybe check the cardia support thread (if there is one) to see if others have the problem/solution.

how do you mean?

I'd like for a deduction to take place on all products, and when the customer checks out....a discount of say...20% is subtracted from the total order.

As it stands now, when checking out it asks for a special code.

I'd like for a deduction to take place on all products, and when the customer checks out....a discount of say...20% is subtracted from the total order.

You could just reduce your prices by 20% if you mean for all customers! Or, look at other contribs (easy discount, GroupDiscount).

You could just reduce your prices by 20% if you mean for all customers! Or, look at other contribs (easy discount, GroupDiscount).

7,000 products, so not an easy option. CGGV doesn't have this functionality to apply discount w/o customer input?

7,000 products, so not an easy option. CGGV doesn't have this functionality to apply discount w/o customer input?

Not that I am aware of. I think the Group Discount applies to customers, not products.

until you find a fix why don't you re-arrange the location of the 'coupon redemption box' so that the coupon is applied as soon as your customers login?

therefore your customers won't apply for their discount at the checkout but long before that?

CHOOCH

Great, I changed the sort order of the discount coupon to "6". At least the box and redeem button is showing again.

However, I still have the problem where after a successful redeem of the coupon the cart still won't proceed without having a payment method selected.

Hints much appreciated.

The coupons redemption box only shows up if it set to a lower (or less than) sort order than the Vouchers, so glad to see you got that back.

As for the method of payment, I think you will find that you have to select one if the coupons redeemed or vouchers applied are insufficient as a total payment.

CHOOCH

Hi All (i posted this in the incorrect forum first - apologies, i hope this is the correct one),

I have installed this contribution, and have recently started to promote my store. I am receiving an error once i get to the paypal screen which states

This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.

I was wondering if anyone knows what causes this problem? And how to fix it? I noticed it today as a customer has attempted to purchase, but the paypal IPN status has not been updated. The IPN installed is the one packaged with CCGV.

A quick fix for this would be most appreciated?

Best Regards and thanks

Donna