• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

Thanks Jonyo,

Have now tested using a cash on delivery payment module and that works fine with the discount - suggesting that it is definetly the Protx direct module that is causing the problem - I am however utterly useless at PHP so will see if I can get someone to help me out - any offers from anybody is much appreciated then we will have a working mod for people using protx direct - will post it if I get it working.

Steve

Did you try putting the order so that coupons and vouchers are before the SUB total? Wasn't sure if that was clear in my post. This would also help narrow down the problem if changing the order fixes it.

popthetop-any luck with my updates?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason if a customer has a voucher balance and tries to use it at check out the the little click circle to indicate the use of the voucher balance is missing so the customer can not use his or her voucher balance.

Anyone have an idea of how to fix this?

Here is how I have my order total set up. I thought this might be the problem.

Discount Coupons

?

Gift Vouchers

?

Low Order Fee

?

Shipping

?

Sub-Total

?

Tax

?

Total

?

Any help appreciated.

Lee

My strange problem:

1) Create a new coupon.

2) Edit the coupon that was just created.

3) The main coupon list appears, with any edits just applied. But...

4) The info for the coupon totally vanishes in the DB...it all becomes zeros and blank strings.

This only works if the coupon was just created and no other edits have occured.

This only happens in Firefox. IE works fine. Doesn't make any sense, since this seems like a server-side issue.

IF I hit refresh AFTER confirming the update (and reposting the form data), then the update works correctly.

Any thoughts at all????

Did you try putting the order so that coupons and vouchers are before the SUB total?  Wasn't sure if that was clear in my post.  This would also help narrow down the problem if changing the order fixes it.

popthetop-any luck with my updates?

Hi Jonyo, yeah tried that and didn't seem to make any difference. Have contacted the guy that wrote the protx direct module and he said he will have a look and should be able to make the relevent changes to it so it should work.

"Yeah, i suspect that i need to tell the module to subtract the discount. I didnt bother with it, as i wrote the module originally for zencart, and i didnt have to worry about it. With oscommerce though, it doesnt know about the discount, as its an add-on module.

Let me see if i can review the contrib, and see where to put the hack. Im not sure offhand....I may not get a chance to look at this until later this week/weekend."

Cheers

Steve

Hello jonyo,  :)

is that possible, that the paypal shoppingcart ipn 3.1.5 and the CCGV 5.12

not work together ?

Greets

Hobbes

Sure it is possible, the question is whether it really does not work together. Since I'm not very familiar with the shoppingcart IPN I can't say for sure.

ecotopia: Great to hear the writter of the module is helping out, they should be able to fix it better than I could

Hey, I installed the lastest contrib and applied all pertaining fixes as well. I have installed everything seemingly perfectly but for some reason when it comes to the checkout_confirmation.php page, it doesn't show the coupon nor any subtraction from the total price.

I played around with it and finally I got it to display (crudly) the coupon and the amount it would subtract (it didn't actually give a altered total though) but only within firefox/mozilla. It just wouldn't work within IE.

Now it doesn't display anything at all! here is the checkout_confirmation.php:

<?php

/*

$Id: checkout_confirmation.php,v 1.139 2003/06/11 17:34:53 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page

if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

}

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID

if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {

if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

}

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

if (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_register('payment');

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'])) $payment = $HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'];

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');

if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments'])) {

$comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);

}

// load the selected payment module

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');

$payment_modules = new payment($payment);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$order = new order;

$payment_modules->update_status();

if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

}

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {

$payment_modules->pre_confirmation_check();

}

// load the selected shipping module

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');

$shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

// Stock Check

$any_out_of_stock = false;

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty'])) {

$any_out_of_stock = true;

}

}

// Out of Stock

if ( (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') && ($any_out_of_stock == true) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

}

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION);

// ADDED BY CLEMENT for design  

define('HEADING_IMAGE_FILE', 'table_background_confirmation.gif');

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . FILENAME_DESIGN);

//**  

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<HTML <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<HEAD>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<TITLE><?php echo TITLE; ?></TITLE>

<BASE HREF="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<LINK REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css" HREF="stylesheet.css">

<?php echo HEAD_TAGS; ?>

<?php echo BODY_TAG; ?>

<!-- header //-->

<?php

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); 

if (COLUMN_LEFT_DISPLAY == 'true') {

echo '<!-- left_navigation //-->';

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); 

echo '<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->';

}

?>

<!-- body_text //-->

<TD <?php echo CONTENT_PARAM_FIRST_TD; ?>>

<?php echo CONTENT_TOP_FIRST_TD; ?>

<TABLE <?php echo CONTENT_PARAM_FIRST_TABLE; ?>>

<?php echo CONTENT_TOP_FIRST_TABLE; ?>

<TR>

<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="2" CLASS="infoBox_form">

<TR CLASS="infoBoxContents_form">

<?php

if ($sendto != false) {

?>

<TD WIDTH="30%" VALIGN="top"><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></TD>

</TR>

<?php

if ($order->info['shipping_method']) {

?>

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo $order->info['shipping_method']; ?></TD>

</TR>

<?php

}

?>

</TABLE></TD>

<?php

}

?>

<TD WIDTH="<?php echo (($sendto != false) ? '70%' : '100%'); ?>" VALIGN="top"><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0">

<TR>

<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">

<?php

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) {

?>

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main" COLSPAN="2"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>

<TD CLASS="smallText" ALIGN="right"><B><?php echo HEADING_TAX; ?></B></TD>

<TD CLASS="smallText" ALIGN="right"><B><?php echo HEADING_TOTAL; ?></B></TD>

</TR>

<?php

} else {

?>

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main" COLSPAN="3"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>

</TR>

<?php

}

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {

echo '          <tr>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {

echo tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty']);

}

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {

for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {

echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';

}

}

echo '</td>' . "\n";

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) echo '            <td class="main" valign="top" align="right">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n";

echo '            <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '</td>' . "\n" .

'          </tr>' . "\n";

}

?>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><B><?php echo HEADING_BILLING_INFORMATION; ?></B></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="2" CLASS="infoBox_form">

<TD WIDTH="30%" VALIGN="top"><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

<TD WIDTH="70%" VALIGN="top" ALIGN="right"><TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">

<?php

if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED) {

$order_total_modules->process();

echo $order_total_modules->output();

}

?>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

<?php

if ($confirmation = $payment_modules->confirmation()) {

?>

<TR>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><B><?php echo HEADING_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></B></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main" COLSPAN="4"><?php echo $confirmation['title']; ?></TD>

</TR>

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($confirmation['fields']); $i<$n; $i++) {

?>

<TR>

<TD WIDTH="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></TD>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['title']; ?></TD>

<TD WIDTH="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></TD>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['field']; ?></TD>

</TR>

<?php

}

?>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

<?php

}

}

?>

<TR>

</TR>

<?php

if (tep_not_null($order->info['comments'])) {

?>

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_ORDER_COMMENTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">

<TR>

<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo nl2br(tep_output_string_protected($order->info['comments'])) . tep_draw_hidden_field('comments', $order->info['comments']); ?></TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

</TR>

<?php

}

?>

<TR>

<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0">

<TR>

<TD ALIGN="right" CLASS="main">

<?php

if (isset($$payment->form_action_url)) {

$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;

} else {

$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');

}

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post');

echo $payment_modules->process_button();

}

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER) . '</form>' . "\n";

?>

</TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0">

<TR>

<TD WIDTH="25%"><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0">

<TR>

<TD WIDTH="50%" ALIGN="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></TD>

<TD WIDTH="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

<TD WIDTH="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></TD>

<TR>

<TD WIDTH="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></TD>

<TD><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

<TR>

<TD WIDTH="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD ALIGN="center" WIDTH="25%" CLASS="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></TD>

<TD ALIGN="center" WIDTH="25%" CLASS="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT . '</a>'; ?></TD>

<TD ALIGN="center" WIDTH="25%" CLASS="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></TD>

<TD ALIGN="center" WIDTH="25%" CLASS="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></TD>

</TR>

</TABLE></TD>

</TR>

<?php echo CONTENT_BOTTOM_FIRST_TABLE; ?>

</TABLE>

<?php echo CONTENT_BOTTOM_FIRST_TD; ?>

</TD>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<?php

if (COLUMN_RIGHT_DISPLAY == 'true') {

echo '<!-- right_navigation //-->';

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php');

echo '<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->';

}

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); 

?>

<?php echo ENDING_TAGS; ?>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Any help asap would be most appreciated.

Hi everyone,

I have installed the latest contribution... everything looks fine, I can buy a GVoucher, but in the admin area there is nothing in the queue (Gift Voucher Queue menu), therefore the voucher is not usable .. there in no way I can activate it... any ideas??

Thanks!

Alex

Hey, I installed the lastest contrib and applied all pertaining fixes as well. I have installed everything seemingly perfectly but for some reason when it comes to the checkout_confirmation.php page, it doesn't show the coupon nor any subtraction from the total price.

I played around with it and finally I got it to display (crudly) the coupon and the amount it would subtract (it didn't actually give a altered total though) but only within firefox/mozilla. It just wouldn't work within IE.

Now it doesn't display anything at all! here is the checkout_confirmation.php:

<?php
/*
?$Id: checkout_confirmation.php,v 1.139 2003/06/11 17:34:53 hpdl Exp $
?osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
?http://www.oscommerce.com
?Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce
?Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
?require('includes/application_top.php');
// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
?if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
? ?$navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));
? ?tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
?}
// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page
?if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {
? ?tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
?}
// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID
?if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {
? ?if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {
? ? ?tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
? ?}
?}
// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page
?if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {
? ?tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
?}
?if (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_register('payment');
?if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'])) $payment = $HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'];
?if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');
?if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments'])) {
? ?$comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);
?}
// load the selected payment module
?require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
?$payment_modules = new payment($payment);
?require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
?$order = new order;
?$payment_modules->update_status();
?if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
? ?tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));
?}
?if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
? ?$payment_modules->pre_confirmation_check();
?}
// load the selected shipping module
?require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');
?$shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);
?require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');
?$order_total_modules = new order_total;
// Stock Check
?$any_out_of_stock = false;
?if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
? ?for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
? ? ?if (tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty'])) {
? ? ? ?$any_out_of_stock = true;
? ? ?}
? ?}
? ?// Out of Stock
? ?if ( (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') && ($any_out_of_stock == true) ) {
? ? ?tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
? ?}
?}
?require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION);
// ADDED BY CLEMENT for design ?
?define('HEADING_IMAGE_FILE', 'table_background_confirmation.gif');
?require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . FILENAME_DESIGN);
//** ?
?$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
?$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<HTML <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<TITLE><?php echo TITLE; ?></TITLE>
<BASE HREF="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<LINK REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css" HREF="stylesheet.css">
<?php echo HEAD_TAGS; ?>
<?php echo BODY_TAG; ?>
<!-- header //-->
<?php
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); 
if (COLUMN_LEFT_DISPLAY == 'true') {
echo '<!-- left_navigation //-->';
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); 
echo '<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->';
}
?>
<!-- body_text //-->
? ?<TD <?php echo CONTENT_PARAM_FIRST_TD; ?>>

? ? ? <?php echo CONTENT_TOP_FIRST_TD; ?>

<TABLE <?php echo CONTENT_PARAM_FIRST_TABLE; ?>>

? ? ? <?php echo CONTENT_TOP_FIRST_TABLE; ?>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ?<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="2" CLASS="infoBox_form">
? ? ? ? ?<TR CLASS="infoBoxContents_form">
<?php
?if ($sendto != false) {
?>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="30%" VALIGN="top"><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
<?php
? ?if ($order->info['shipping_method']) {
?>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo $order->info['shipping_method']; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
<?php
? ?}
?>
? ? ? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
<?php
?}
?>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="<?php echo (($sendto != false) ? '70%' : '100%'); ?>" VALIGN="top"><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0">
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">
<?php
?if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) {
?>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main" COLSPAN="2"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="smallText" ALIGN="right"><B><?php echo HEADING_TAX; ?></B></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="smallText" ALIGN="right"><B><?php echo HEADING_TOTAL; ?></B></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
<?php
?} else {
?>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main" COLSPAN="3"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
<?php
?}
?for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
? ?echo ' ? ? ? ? ?<tr>' . "\n" .
? ? ? ? ' ? ? ? ? ? ?<td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
? ? ? ? ' ? ? ? ? ? ?<td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];
? ?if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
? ? ?echo tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty']);
? ?}
? ?if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {
? ? ?for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
? ? ? ?echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';
? ? ?}
? ?}
? ?echo '</td>' . "\n";
? ?if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) echo ' ? ? ? ? ? ?<td class="main" valign="top" align="right">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n";
? ?echo ' ? ? ? ? ? ?<td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
? ? ? ? ' ? ? ? ? ?</tr>' . "\n";
?}
?>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ?<TD><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></TD>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><B><?php echo HEADING_BILLING_INFORMATION; ?></B></TD>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ?<TD><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></TD>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ?<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="2" CLASS="infoBox_form">
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="30%" VALIGN="top"><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="70%" VALIGN="top" ALIGN="right"><TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">
<?php
?if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED) {
? ?$order_total_modules->process();
? ?echo $order_total_modules->output();
?}
?>
? ? ? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ?</TR>
<?php
? ?if ($confirmation = $payment_modules->confirmation()) {
?>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><B><?php echo HEADING_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></B></TD>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main" COLSPAN="4"><?php echo $confirmation['title']; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
<?php
? ? ?for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($confirmation['fields']); $i<$n; $i++) {
?>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['title']; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['field']; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
<?php
? ? ?}
?>
? ? ? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ?</TR>
<?php
? ?}
?}
?>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ?</TR>
<?php
?if (tep_not_null($order->info['comments'])) {
?>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_ORDER_COMMENTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></TD>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD CLASS="main"><?php echo nl2br(tep_output_string_protected($order->info['comments'])) . tep_draw_hidden_field('comments', $order->info['comments']); ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ?</TR>
<?php
?}
?>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ?<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0">
? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD ALIGN="right" CLASS="main">
<?php
?if (isset($$payment->form_action_url)) {
? ?$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;
?} else {
? ?$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');
?}
?echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post');
? ?echo $payment_modules->process_button();
?}
?echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER) . '</form>' . "\n";
?>
? ? ? ? ? ?</TD>
? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ?<TD><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0">
? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="25%"><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0">
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="50%" ALIGN="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="25%"><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0">
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<TD WIDTH="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ? ?<TR>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD ALIGN="center" WIDTH="25%" CLASS="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD ALIGN="center" WIDTH="25%" CLASS="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT . '</a>'; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD ALIGN="center" WIDTH="25%" CLASS="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ? ?<TD ALIGN="center" WIDTH="25%" CLASS="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></TD>
? ? ? ? ?</TR>
? ? ? ?</TABLE></TD>
? ? ?</TR>
? ? ?<?php echo CONTENT_BOTTOM_FIRST_TABLE; ?>
? ?</TABLE>
? ?<?php echo CONTENT_BOTTOM_FIRST_TD; ?>
</TD>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<?php
if (COLUMN_RIGHT_DISPLAY == 'true') {
echo '<!-- right_navigation //-->';
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php');
echo '<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->';
}
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); 
?>
<?php echo ENDING_TAGS; ?>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Any help asap would be most appreciated.

Does anyone have an answer or help for this problem? As I installed CC&GV last night and Im getting the same problem. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Does anyone have an answer or help for this problem?  As I installed CC&GV last night and Im getting the same problem.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Folks-

I think this may be a manifestation of my problem, -especially- if, before figuring the discount, the shipping total is 0 AND theres nothing but a gift voucher in the cart.

even if its not, i hope this example demonstrates the error ive been complaining about!

ie: lets say that you have bought a gift voucher and nothing else, and there is no shipping charge for a gv. additionally youre using a 10% coupon code. osC adds the voucher and its price [lets say its a $25'er] to your cart. Then, the contrib erroniously seems to think that this is a gift voucher that should be redeemed for this purchase of a gift voucher, making the total 0. 0 is added to the shipping price (0) to make 0, and then 10% is taken of 0 [which is 0], and if the total coupon discount = 0, then the discount line is supressed. OR- you could have your coupon set to NOT discount shipping, in which case the shipping price (whatever it is) is never added.

MY scenario was similar, except I set my gift voucher so that it was included in shipping. So I did all the same, and my discount was set to discount shipping as well. So osC took $25 [cost of cert] -$25 [redeeming cert] + $7.30 shipping, 10% of which is .73, for a total of $6.57!

what was in your cart? can u draw any similarities between the scenario i describe and yours?

peace:)

allen

Hey Folks-

I am curious to know if anyone else is thinking along the same lines as I am....

here we have a great contrib with some holes in it that sorely need to be fixed, and I think (but don't KNOW) that most of the things that need to be fixed are errors in the contrib, not due to errors in the osC release. so I'm not sure if waiting for a new release is the answer!

perhaps, between those of us who need to use the contrib and are frustrated with the waiting and sifting through bits of added code on this thread, and those of us who have development skills and even some development history with osC and its contribs [especially this one], we should figure out a course of action for the future of this contrib, if there is to be one!

i mean, how can you count on a contrib that has no backing, just a bunch of people conjecturing?

I was thinking that perhaps we should take it upon ourselves to push the open source concept a little further.

Perhaps some of us, like jonyo, hobbes, and popthetop, among others, should put our heads together, keep in more direct touch, and try to hammer our the bugs. And, perhaps those seeking answers without contributing more than test cases would consider earmarking $5-$20 each to pay the developers a pittance for their work.

I could pony up $100 of my contract fee for making this client's store work, if i thought it would help.

I guess I'd like to start by seeing if its possible to marshall the development troops. What does everyone think of this??? How about a meeting sometime in an IRC channel? Where are developers located and when are possible availability times?

Maybe I'm crazy.. but im on the west coast of usa... PST [gmt -8]... but id be willing to meet for an hour or two, ANY TIME, to get this moving. This is sort of a last-ditch idea; its not worth it for me to fix it all on my own, and i cant use it like it is, and there isn't enough support, so the next obvious option appears to be to RUN AWAY... and i cant imagine anyone has any better options [but if you do, TELL US! lol]

peace

allen

Here is the example I was talking about:

example3qo.gif

I have fixed the original probel myself by actually "removing" some lines from the checkout_confirmation.php page and now I just get this ugly asthetic.

Is there a way I can move the "Discount coupon:" to the left under paypal and then across from it have the coupons and then the subtraction?

Also, can the page show a price after the coupon has been applied? thanks.

Edited by Dangerously_Cheesy

Here is the example I was talking about:

example3qo.gif

I have fixed the original probel myself by actually "removing" some lines from the checkout_confirmation.php page and now I just get this ugly asthetic.

Is there a way I can move the "Discount coupon:" to the left under paypal and then across from it have the coupons and then the subtraction?

Also, can the page show a price after the coupon has been applied? thanks.

I've a similar issue.... all installed fine and all working fine, except when a customer checks out with a gift cert.... it shows the value & doesn't deduct it from the price.

The total amount remains at the value prior to gift cert. redemption.

It looks like the function

function apply_credit()

in the file order_total isn't working/being called.

I've checked my checkout_process file and the line:

$order_total_modules->apply_credit();//ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM

is in the appropriate place.

I'm a bit stumped..........It's driving me nuts !!

Edited by connorm

I've sussed it !

Like a goon I've been hacking around in code for hours..... turns out it's just a simple config. issue in modules->order total from the admin screens.

now got mine set as follows:

Modules Sort Order

Discount Coupons 4

Gift Vouchers 5

Low Order Fee

Shipping 2

Sub-Total 1

Tax 3

Total 6

All works OK !

Now the osc paypal ipn contrib doesn't pass the discounted price over to Paypal... :angry:

UPDATE!

I was posting here and asking for help. I thought that my copy of the CCGV was broken and then I find out today that it works perfectly! Thanks to connorm, I tested their problems on my site and it worked great, I do not have their problems.

This is what happens...

You buy something with NO shipping, a product OR gift certificate. If you check off the box for using your balance, all other payment options are gray'd out, no matter if you have another payment option checked or not. (I thought this was broke, but I see that I still had to pay for the shipping on items with shipping)

Now, when you add a product WITH shipping and your CCGV balance covers all the products, no other payment options are grey'd out and you still have to choose another form of payment to go along with your CCGV balance that you are using.

These are my settings in Admin...

Order Total Modules

Sub-Total 1

Discount Coupons 2

Gift Vouchers 3

Shipping 4

Tax 5

Total 6

Low Order Fee (not active)

Configuration - Discount Coupons

Display Total - true

Sort Order - 2

Include Shipping - false

Include Tax - false

Re-calculate Tax - None

Tax Class --none--

Configuration - Gift Vouchers

Display Total - true

Sort Order - 3

Queue Purchases - true

Include Shipping - false

Include Tax - false

Re-calculate Tax - None

Tax Class --none--

Credit including Tax - false

Hope this helps others...

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

This is what I have installed...

From http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,282

16 Dec 2004 - Credit Class & Gift Voucher 5.11

21 Dec 2004 - Simpler Fix for Below mentioned Exploit

19 Feb 2005 - GV_redeem anti SQL injection

From this forum

1) http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=588849

2) http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=589924

3) http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=591142

4) http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=591288

I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL IPN INSTALLED

That contribution seems to mess everything up, especially new contributions you install so I never installed it.

Edited by PopTheTop

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

This is what I have installed...

From http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,282

16 Dec 2004 - Credit Class & Gift Voucher 5.11

21 Dec 2004 - Simpler Fix for Below mentioned Exploit

From this forum

1) http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=588849

2) http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=589924

3) http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=591142

4) http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=591288

I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL IPN INSTALLED

That contribution seems to mess everything up, especially new contributions you install so I never installed it.

You did apply my fixed if statement fix didn't you? Because if you didn't, it is just pure coincidence that the if statement you did $temp>0 works, since $temp at this point is an array if I remember right...

Maybe Paypal IPN messes other contribs up because it takes over a page or two and moves the functionality to it's own page? I have gotten it to work beautifully w/ paypal ipn, but maybe I'm just lucky... (or maybe I'm just ignorant to the problems because I havn't tested it enough yet, who knows)

Aliennation: The reason I say to wait for the final release of oscommerce is that once that happens, any fixes or previous updates to this contrib won't do much because I hear that milestone 3 is Majorily moving around the structure, which would probably break this (and many many other) contribs. So instead, we should wait for the release of the final, [wishfull thinking] then maybe Strider will come back to make this contrib work with the final version of oscommers (or some other developer that has the time to do so)[/wishfull thinking] Then at that time, we can fix whatever problems there are with the new compatible version.

Also, sorry to say I don't have the time to be a major player in the new developer team idea, because I go to school, work, and do this on the side whenever I have the time, which is usually a few minutes a day, and ocasionally a very late night on the weekends...

To the people having problems with the vouchers or coupons to displaying: make sure you have the order total right, where the Total is a number higher than everything else. I had this same "problem" when I first installed this contrib, but I had lots of fun messing with the admin... which led me to breaking it a few times and fixing it a few times and ultimately figuring out how it works (sort of) Ok I'll stop rambling on now.

Edited by jonyo

also in my tests, something that seemed to break it for me for some reason is changing the order number to anything besides 740... like if I changed to to 4 it broke certain stuff. (don't remember exactly what it broke, I think it stoped displaying it or didn't take it off at the end or something weird like that) Maybe this is the solution to some of you that are having the trouble where it does not take the amount off at the end?

Also, like I said somewhere in the post above, make sure the Total is the highest number, so make it like 900 or something like that, just to be on the safe side :P

@popthetop..... Glad to offer some inspiration !

Got IPN to work using the aggregate option.

If I pass each item it ignores the gift cert and charges full price.

I can live with this !!! :thumbsup:

Please can anyone help me with a stat date problem. I get this error:

Start Date Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_date_selector() in /home/mercury5/public_html/admin/coupon_admin.php on line 709

in my admin/coupon_admin.php when trying to insert a coupon or gift voucher.

I used the following contributions:

Credit Class & Gift Vouchers

4 Feb 2005 - The final

7 Feb 2005 - Corrections

10 Feb 2005 - gv_redeem bug

21 Feb 2005 - add addslashes will fix the bug

Can anyone please help as without being able to fix this problem :huh: I can't make any use of the contribution. I already fixed the table definitions and filnames.php which were not listed and corrected the text definitions for the admin, but I can't fix this as I'm not that experienced with PHP scripting :'(

Thanks in advance for your help :blush:

Kind regards Joanna

Here is the line of code from the PHP file highlighted:

<?php

if (!$HTTP_POST_VARS['coupon_startdate']) {

$coupon_startdate = split("[-]", date('Y-m-d'));

} else {

$coupon_startdate = split("[-]", $HTTP_POST_VARS['coupon_startdate']);

}

if (!$HTTP_POST_VARS['coupon_finishdate']) {

$coupon_finishdate = split("[-]", date('Y-m-d'));

$coupon_finishdate[0] = $coupon_finishdate[0] + 1;

} else {

$coupon_finishdate = split("[-]", $HTTP_POST_VARS['coupon_finishdate']);

}

?>

<td align="left" class="main"><?php echo COUPON_STARTDATE; ?></td>

<td align="left"><?php echo tep_draw_date_selector('coupon_startdate', mktime(0,0,0, $coupon_startdate[1], $coupon_startdate[2], $coupon_startdate[0], 0)); ?></td>

<td align="left" class="main"><?php echo COUPON_STARTDATE_HELP; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="left" class="main"><?php echo COUPON_FINISHDATE; ?></td>

<td align="left"><?php echo tep_draw_date_selector('coupon_finishdate', mktime(0,0,0, $coupon_finishdate[1], $coupon_finishdate[2], $coupon_finishdate[0], 0)); ?></td>

<td align="left" class="main"><?php echo COUPON_FINISHDATE_HELP; ?></td>

Half your problems aren't problems at all and the other half are only half as bad as you think they are :)

Hi,

I have istalled this contribution and I am getting the following error when I click to send the gift voucher to someone.

I also get this when the email goes to the customer and they click on the link that is in the email.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $, expecting ']' in /home/inkjet/public_html/cart/gv_send.php on line 152

Can anyone help?

Hi,

I have istalled this contribution and I am getting the following error when I click to send the gift voucher to someone. 

I also get this when the email goes to the customer and they click on the link that is in the email.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $, expecting ']' in /home/inkjet/public_html/cart/gv_send.php on line 152

Can anyone help?

How about posting that line of code along with about 5 lines before and after.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Please can anyone help me with a stat date problem.? I get this error:

Start Date Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_date_selector() in /home/mercury5/public_html/admin/coupon_admin.php on line 709?

The function It's looking for tep_draw_date selector is in the file:

catalog/admin/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php

Are you sure you've uploaded this file ??

If yes are you sure you've added the relevant line to admin/includes/application_top.php to include this file ??

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'add_ccgvdc_application_top.php');  // ICW CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Addittion

:huh:

Edited by connorm

Please can anyone help me with a stat date problem.  I get this error:

Start Date Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_date_selector() in /home/mercury5/public_html/admin/coupon_admin.php on line 709 

in my admin/coupon_admin.php when trying to insert a coupon or gift voucher.

I used the following contributions:

Credit Class & Gift Vouchers

4 Feb 2005 - The final

7 Feb 2005 - Corrections

10 Feb 2005 - gv_redeem bug

21 Feb 2005 - add addslashes will fix the bug

Can anyone please help as without being able to fix this problem  :huh:  I can't make any use of the contribution.  I already fixed the table definitions and filnames.php which were not listed and corrected the text definitions for the admin, but I can't fix this as I'm not that experienced with PHP scripting  :'(

Thanks in advance for your help  :blush:

Kind regards Joanna

Here is the line of code from the PHP file highlighted:

<?php

if (!$HTTP_POST_VARS['coupon_startdate']) {

$coupon_startdate = split("[-]", date('Y-m-d'));

} else {

$coupon_startdate = split("[-]", $HTTP_POST_VARS['coupon_startdate']);

}

if (!$HTTP_POST_VARS['coupon_finishdate']) {

$coupon_finishdate = split("[-]", date('Y-m-d'));

$coupon_finishdate[0] = $coupon_finishdate[0] + 1;

} else {

$coupon_finishdate = split("[-]", $HTTP_POST_VARS['coupon_finishdate']);

}

?>

<td align="left" class="main"><?php echo COUPON_STARTDATE; ?></td>

<td align="left"><?php echo tep_draw_date_selector('coupon_startdate', mktime(0,0,0, $coupon_startdate[1], $coupon_startdate[2], $coupon_startdate[0], 0)); ?></td>

<td align="left" class="main"><?php echo COUPON_STARTDATE_HELP; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="left" class="main"><?php echo COUPON_FINISHDATE; ?></td>

<td align="left"><?php echo tep_draw_date_selector('coupon_finishdate', mktime(0,0,0, $coupon_finishdate[1], $coupon_finishdate[2], $coupon_finishdate[0], 0)); ?></td>

<td align="left" class="main"><?php echo COUPON_FINISHDATE_HELP; ?></td>

For one thing, if I'm not mistaken sql injection fixes the same thing that addslashes does... and addslashes is suppost to be the incorrect way to fix it. Although I might be wrong on that. There used to be an update that said to not use the addslashes fix, but it got removed so I do not know what the case is.

The section of code you provided is EXACTLY like mine, and I'm not getting that error. From the error it looks like it's not finding the tep function, make sure you havn't commented out any require's or anything. in mine, it requires aplication_top.php, header.php, footer.php, and application_bottom.php

EDIT: just read connorm's post. looks like connorm went more in depth so listen to them :blush:

Edited by jonyo