• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

I apologize for the inane questions but:

I've researched this CCGV contrib and still can't understand if it will fit my most basic requirements:

I want to be able to have a discount system installed in my OSC store which will:

• Allow me to generate a "generic" discount code (coupon) that applies to everyone that receives the discount code (coupon) via email, spoken word, fwd'd email, etc and applies to anyone who uses it, whether they already have an account at my store or not. This will encourage people to forward the discount code (coupon) to friends, co-workers, et al they know that may like to purchase at my store
  • Apply an expiration date to the discount code (coupon)
  • Have more than one discount code (coupon) active at any given time

Thank you for replying. If this contrib does what I need, I will install the contrib.

Thx/Tom

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for the inane questions but:

I've researched this CCGV contrib and still can't understand if it will fit my most basic requirements:

I want to be able to have a discount system installed in my OSC store which will:

• Allow me to generate a "generic" discount code (coupon) that applies to everyone that receives the discount code (coupon) via email, spoken word, fwd'd email, etc and applies to anyone who uses it, whether they already have an account at my store or not. This will encourage people to forward the discount code (coupon) to friends, co-workers, et al they know that may like to purchase at my store

• Apply an expiration date to the discount code (coupon)

• Have more than one discount code (coupon) active at any given time

Thank you for replying. If this contrib does what I need, I will install the contrib.

Thx/Tom

This is exactly what this contribution does. Good luck with installation!

Ok - good.

Is there a demo of the customer experience somewhere that you know of?

Is there a demo of the admin experience anywhere?

The installation looks rather nefarious and if there are holes in it, which there are bound to be, they will be much to my vexation.

All,

There will be 2 new releases over the next month or so, I will release a basic but very easy to install version of 5.13 (eg the version that worked before too many changes were required).

And when molafish & I get time :'( a brand new version all singing all dancing will be released but this could still be a few weeks.

Si.

Hi.

I took the plunge and installed the contrib. I followed the instructions very closely and things should be working fine.

Everything shows up as it should in the Admin experience - I'm able to add discount coupons, etc.

Everything shows up as it should in the shopping experience - when I'm on the payment page the "Credts Available - Enter Redeem Code" area shows up.

When I enter the coupon code as shown in the Admin section, and click Redeem or Continue, the total remains the same as amount in the shopping cart (the price for the product).

I've made sure that the coupon is set up correctly and there's no minimum amount, etc. I've also following the instructions on 'sort order' to the "T."

Anyone know what's missing?

Thx/Tom

Ok - this absolutely stinks! I find that after I get everything setup correctly with this contribution (CCGV 5.14) that this contribution does not work with Authorize.Net AIM.

I'm upset, but "Hey - this is "free" software. What do you expect?" Perhaps that's the problem... it's free.

If this was a commercial product then the oscommerce team would be incented to listen to these threads and would make sure they had the support both a) in the software and B) on these forums.

I'd gladly buy a license to a) solve these nightmare situations and B) circumvent these problems from coming up in the first place.

If anyone actually has the fix to this problem I'm all eyes.

Thx/Tom

Ok - this absolutely stinks! I find that after I get everything setup correctly with this contribution (CCGV 5.14) that this contribution does not work with Authorize.Net AIM.

I'm upset, but "Hey - this is "free" software. What do you expect?" Perhaps that's the problem... it's free.

If this was a commercial product then the oscommerce team would be incented to listen to these threads and would make sure they had the support both a) in the software and B) on these forums.

I'd gladly buy a license to a) solve these nightmare situations and B) circumvent these problems from coming up in the first place.

If anyone actually has the fix to this problem I'm all eyes.

Thx/Tom

I have CCGV 5.14 working with authorize.net. It can be done. What makes you you think it isn't compatible?

This is certainly not a simple install and it took a long time and several requests for assistance to install it successully, but it can be done.

I just wanted to set the record straight, so others didn't get the wrong idea not to use this contribution if they are using authorize.net. It works and it is a great contribution.

And, btw, you might get more assistance if you didn't go into attack mode.

Janet

sorry if it reads like i'm attacking... i'm not. i guess it's the emoticon selection - you know - the one with the scowling face. anyway, do you have the authorize.net AIM contrib installed? you know, the one from [email protected] and [email protected]?

if so, could you please post your checkout_process.php file?

this would help a lot of folks, cause as it stands now there is no "contribution" that supports the authorize.net AIM mod for the CCGV 5.14 solution.

thx/tom

same thing i wanna know if this works with "paypal wesite payments pro" mod ?

I'm trying to install it, and trying to solve some of the problems. So far it seems the coupons are not applied to the total that is passed to paypal for processing. I'll let you know how it goes.

If anyone got CCGV to work with paypal website payments pro payment module, could you tell us the changes you had to make to make it compatible?

sorry if it reads like i'm attacking... i'm not. i guess it's the emoticon selection - you know - the one with the scowling face. anyway, do you have the authorize.net AIM contrib installed? you know, the one from [email protected] and [email protected]?

if so, could you please post your checkout_process.php file?

this would help a lot of folks, cause as it stands now there is no "contribution" that supports the authorize.net AIM mod for the CCGV 5.14 solution.

thx/tom

Hi Tom, I can certainly appreciate your frustration! Unfortunately I don't use that contribution. I just use the default module for authorize.net and it seems to work fine. What do you get with the contribution that isn't in the default?

I hope somebody can assist you here!

I'm trying to install it, and trying to solve some of the problems. So far it seems the coupons are not applied to the total that is passed to paypal for processing. I'll let you know how it goes.

If anyone got CCGV to work with paypal website payments pro payment module, could you tell us the changes you had to make to make it compatible?

Start here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=174981&st=260

And keep reading onwards; at least the whole page.

I use CCGV together with dynamoeffects PayPal WPP just fine.

You will find the help I received in the thread above.

BFC

Hi Tom, I can certainly appreciate your frustration! Unfortunately I don't use that contribution. I just use the default module for authorize.net and it seems to work fine. What do you get with the contribution that isn't in the default?

I hope somebody can assist you here!

The difference between the SIM (the default authorize.net module) and the AIM module is humongonormous (SIM=simple, AIM=Advanced). The AIM authorize.net module is a monster in and of itself and a wonderful contribution - they two fellows that produced it did a great job.

Unfortunately, from what I've read, it has exposed some illogic in the checkout_process.php (there's a bug post that I read earlier today in which it looks like they're trying to fix it for MS3). But in the meantime, here I am (and many like me) with the dire need to have discount coupons to incent customers to come to my store and buy...

If anyone's reading this post and has Authorize.net AIM and CCGV 5.14 working together [HELP!!!!] and assistance would be greatly appreciated. Matter of fact I'd gladly pay for a solution.

Thx/Tom

Start here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=174981&st=260

And keep reading onwards; at least the whole page.

I use CCGV together with dynamoeffects PayPal WPP just fine.

You will find the help I received in the thread above.

BFC

Thanks..

i use the other version of paypal pro mod ( as that was the one available then and then later removed)

i will try to see if i can do something similar to what you have done.

Thanks

Thanks..

i use the other version of paypal pro mod ( as that was the one available then and then later removed)

i will try to see if i can do something similar to what you have done.

Thanks

amanbedi,

From what I understand, the two are very similar, and the changes made to the previous contribution should match the changes to this one. If you know PHP, this should be do-able.

This is an update to my image post. I'm using the code:

<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_TITLE . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>

It call the first heading_title fine, the active link itself works linking back to the shopping cart to edit the cart directly, it just won't display the word (edit) like all the others on the payment_confirmation.php page.

What am I missing?

I ripped the code from the "comments" if present string and substituted HEADING_TITLE and FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART

This info is outside the table so both boxes are identical but this just doesn't want to display correct

What am I missing????????????????

Thanks

Chris

I asked previously but have yet to get a response.

I have installed CCGV 5.14. The cont is working great with one minor exception. It only allows for the use of one coupon code.

Is this the correct operation for CCGV 5.14???

The reason I ask is, I want to be able to a selected free shipping service after an order reaches a certain dollar amount as well as be able to offer discount coupons on select items in our store. At present I have both coupons working properly but I can only enter one coupon. Once a second coupon is entered the first coupon is added back to the original total and the second coupon is then deducted.

For example

Custom places order totaling $385.

Coupon 1 is FreeShip. This coupon deducts $25 for shipping cost.

Coupon 2 is a Product discount coupon. It should deduct $50.

This would be a total of $75 worth of discounts.

I however only get one of the two coupons, no matter how they are entered you only get the savings of the last coupon.

If anyone has dealt with this and has a work around for it, or if there is something I am missing on the setup please let me know. I am more than happy to read and try to resolve the issue on my own but I have not found and information dealing with the issue at hand.

Thanks in advance on any information you maybe able to provide.

I just installed 5.14 and all is well except in the administrtion area of modules/order total/gift vouchers it is written in Spanish on the right edit column. I would like English. Did I miss something or can that be changed?

No some of the install versions were done by none english people and since the admin is not multilugual you get their language. Look through the other versions and you will find an english one.

HTH

Si.

Alright. I'd love to get this figured out and then post an "official" solution to this vexing problem.

Like many others, I've got the Authorize.net AIM solution correctly configured and working on a production OSC site. (Hoorah!)

Now, I really need a coupon discount system (I don't care about vouchers as people on my site will not return to purchase again - this is a b2b commerce scenario). So, I installed the CCGV 5.14 solution, took care to set it up correctly. It appears to work but the coupon is never deducted at checkout after the shopper hits "Redeem." After much reading, it appears no one has figured this out. After reading http://www.oscommerce.com/community/bugs,1...thorize.net+aim it appears there is a bug in checkout_process.php as it relates to the Authorize.Net AIM piece.

Below is my checkout_process.php file. I understand sort order has a good deal to do with properly setting this contribution up and I've tried about every permutation that's been written about. Here's my current sort order:

Discount Coupons 4

Gift Vouchers

Low Order Fee

Shipping 2

Sub-Total 1

Tax 3

Total 900

Can someone look at this and figure out what's going on? Help? Let's get this figured out and posted for all the good people out there. Thx/Tom

<?php
/*
  This file has been modified with updates for the new MS1 database structure
  See comments marked MS1 modification on lines 100 and 116
  Modified: April 25th, 2003

osCommerce 2.2 (Snapshot on November 10, 2002) Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
  Authorizenet ADC Direct Connection
  Updated: November 10, 2002
  Author: Bao Nguyen
  Email: [email protected]  

Updated for: Authorize.net Consolidated v1.5
  Date: March 24, 2004
  Changes: Rewrote many of the customer info fields, also the order id is now inserted
		into the database before it goes to processing so Authorize.net Consolidated
		has an order ID to send to Authorize.net.  However this means that failed orders
	will also have an order ID.
  Author: Austin Renfroe (Austin519)
  Email: [email protected]
*/

include('includes/application_top.php');

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

if (!tep_session_is_registered('sendto')) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));
 }

if ( (tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED)) && (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) ) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));
}

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID
 if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {
if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
}
 }

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS);

// load selected payment module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
// #################### Added CCGV ######################
 if ($credit_covers) $payment=''; //ICW added for CREDIT CLASS
// #################### End Added CGV ######################
 $payment_modules = new payment($payment);

// load the selected shipping module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');
 $shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

// Need to be included before Authorizenet ADC Direct Connection
require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
$order = new order;

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');
$order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

// load the before_process function from the payment modules
$payment_modules->before_process();

//************************************************************
// Authorizenet ADC Direct Connection
// Make sure the /catalog/includes/class/order.php is included
// and $order object is created before this!!!
if(MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_STATUS == "True") {
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'authorizenet_direct.php');
}

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,
					  'customers_name' => $order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'],
					  'customers_company' => $order->customer['company'],
					  'customers_street_address' => $order->customer['street_address'],
					  'customers_suburb' => $order->customer['suburb'],
					  'customers_city' => $order->customer['city'],
					  'customers_postcode' => $order->customer['postcode'], 
					  'customers_state' => $order->customer['state'], 
					  'customers_country' => $order->customer['country']['title'], 
					  'customers_telephone' => $order->customer['telephone'], 
					  'customers_email_address' => $order->customer['email_address'],
					  'customers_address_format_id' => $order->customer['format_id'], 
					  'delivery_name' => $order->delivery['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->delivery['lastname'], 
					  'delivery_company' => $order->delivery['company'],
					  'delivery_street_address' => $order->delivery['street_address'], 
					  'delivery_suburb' => $order->delivery['suburb'], 
					  'delivery_city' => $order->delivery['city'], 
					  'delivery_postcode' => $order->delivery['postcode'], 
					  'delivery_state' => $order->delivery['state'], 
					  'delivery_country' => $order->delivery['country']['title'], 
					  'delivery_address_format_id' => $order->delivery['format_id'], 
					  'billing_name' => $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'], 
					  'billing_company' => $order->billing['company'],						   'billing_street_address' => $order->billing['street_address'], 
					  'billing_suburb' => $order->billing['suburb'], 
					  'billing_city' => $order->billing['city'], 
					  'billing_postcode' => $order->billing['postcode'], 
					  'billing_state' => $order->billing['state'], 
					  'billing_country' => $order->billing['country']['title'], 
					  'billing_address_format_id' => $order->billing['format_id'], 
					  'payment_method' => $order->info['payment_method'], 
					  'cc_type' => $order->info['cc_type'], 
					  'cc_owner' => $order->info['cc_owner'], 
					  'cc_number' => $order->info['cc_number'], 
					  'cc_expires' => $order->info['cc_expires'], 
					  'date_purchased' => 'now()', 
					  'orders_status' => DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID, 
				// the following field has been moved from orders to order_status_history
				// 'comments' => $order->info['comments'], 
					  'currency' => $order->info['currency'], 
					  'currency_value' => $order->info['currency_value']);
 tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $sql_data_array);
 $insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

// Make sure the /catalog/includes/class/order.php is included
// and $order object is created before this!!!
if(MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_STATUS) {
	include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'authorizenet_direct.php');
}

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order_totals); $i<$n; $i++) {
$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $insert_id,
						'title' => $order_totals[$i]['title'],
						'text' => $order_totals[$i]['text'],
						'value' => $order_totals[$i]['value'], 
						'class' => $order_totals[$i]['code'], 
						'sort_order' => $order_totals[$i]['sort_order']);
tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL, $sql_data_array);
 }

//the following lines were changed for the MS1 and snapshots after 2003-02-17 db structure
 $customer_notification = (SEND_EMAILS == 'true') ? '1' : '0';
					  'orders_status_id' => DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID, 
					  'date_added' => 'now()', 
					  'customer_notified' => $customer_notification,
			  'comments' => $order->info['comments']);
 tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, $sql_data_array);
//end update to MS1

// initialized for the email confirmation
 $products_ordered = '';
 $subtotal = 0;
 $total_tax = 0;

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($order->products); $i++) {
// Stock Update - Joao Correia
if (STOCK_LIMITED == 'true') {
  if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {
	$stock_query_raw = "SELECT products_quantity, pad.products_attributes_filename 
						FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
						LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa
						 ON p.products_id=pa.products_id
						LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad
						 ON pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id
						WHERE p.products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'";
// Will work with only one option for downloadable products
// otherwise, we have to build the query dynamically with a loop
	$products_attributes = $order->products[$i]['attributes'];
	if (is_array($products_attributes)) {
	  $stock_query_raw .= " AND pa.options_id = '" . $products_attributes[$i]['option_id'] . "' AND pa.options_values_id = '" . $products_attributes[$i]['value_id'] . "'";
	}
	$stock_query = tep_db_query($stock_query_raw);
  } else {
	$stock_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");
  }
  $stock_values = tep_db_fetch_array($stock_query);
// do not decrement quantities if products_attributes_filename exists
  if ((DOWNLOAD_ENABLED != 'true') || (!$stock_values['products_attributes_filename'])) {
	$stock_left = $stock_values['products_quantity'] - $order->products[$i]['qty'];
  } else {
	$stock_left = $stock_values['products_quantity'];
  }
  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = '" . $stock_left . "' where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");
  if ($stock_left < 1) {
	tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_status = '0' where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");
  }
}

// Update products_ordered (for bestsellers list)
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_ordered = products_ordered + " . sprintf('%d', $order->products[$i]['qty']) . " where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

'products_id' => tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']), 
						'products_model' => $order->products[$i]['model'], 
						'products_name' => $order->products[$i]['name'], 
						'products_price' => $order->products[$i]['price'], 
						'final_price' => $order->products[$i]['final_price'], 
						'products_tax' => $order->products[$i]['tax'], 
						'products_quantity' => $order->products[$i]['qty']);
tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);
$order_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();
$order_total_modules->update_credit_account($i);//ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM
// #################### End Added CCGV ######################
//------insert customer choosen option to order--------
$attributes_exist = '0';
$products_ordered_attributes = '';
if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) {
  $attributes_exist = '1';
  for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
	if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {
	  $attributes_query = "select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pad.products_attributes_maxdays, pad.products_attributes_maxcount , pad.products_attributes_filename
						   from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa
						   left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad
							on pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id
						   where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "'
							and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "'
							and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id
							and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "'
							and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id
							and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'
							and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";
	  $attributes = tep_db_query($attributes_query);
	} else {
	  $attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
	}
	$attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes);

'orders_products_id' => $order_products_id,
							'products_options' => $attributes_values['products_options_name'],
							'products_options_values' => $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'],
							'options_values_price' => $attributes_values['options_values_price'],
							'price_prefix' => $attributes_values['price_prefix']);
	tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $sql_data_array);

if ((DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') && isset($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename']) && tep_not_null($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'])) {
							  'orders_products_id' => $order_products_id,
							  'orders_products_filename' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'],
							  'download_maxdays' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxdays'],
							  'download_count' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxcount']);
	  tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD, $sql_data_array);
	}
	$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];
  }
}
//------insert customer choosen option eof ----
$total_weight += ($order->products[$i]['qty'] * $order->products[$i]['weight']);
$total_tax += tep_calculate_tax($total_products_price, $products_tax) * $order->products[$i]['qty'];
$total_cost += $total_products_price;

$products_ordered .= $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x ' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . ' (' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . ') = ' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . $products_ordered_attributes . "\n";
 }
$order_total_modules->apply_credit();//ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM
// lets start with the email confirmation
 $email_order = STORE_NAME . "\n" .
			 EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
			 EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $insert_id . "\n" .
			 EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $insert_id, 'SSL', false) . "\n" .
			 EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG) . "\n\n";
 if ($order->info['comments']) {
$email_order .= tep_db_output($order->info['comments']) . "\n\n";
 }
 $email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS . "\n" .
			  EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
			  $products_ordered .
			  EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order_totals); $i<$n; $i++) {
$email_order .= strip_tags($order_totals[$i]['title']) . ' ' . strip_tags($order_totals[$i]['text']) . "\n";
 }

if ($order->content_type != 'virtual') {
$email_order .= "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . "\n" .
				EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
				tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n";
 }

$email_order .= "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_BILLING_ADDRESS . "\n" .
			  EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
			  tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n\n";
 if (is_object($$payment)) {
$email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PAYMENT_METHOD . "\n" .
				EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";
$payment_class = $$payment;
$email_order .= $payment_class->title . "\n\n";
if ($payment_class->email_footer) {
  $email_order .= $payment_class->email_footer . "\n\n";
}
 }
 tep_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

// send emails to other people
 if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {
tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
 }

// load the after_process function from the payment modules
 $payment_modules->after_process();

$cart->reset(true);

// unregister session variables used during checkout
 tep_session_unregister('sendto');
 tep_session_unregister('billto');
 tep_session_unregister('shipping');
 tep_session_unregister('payment');
 tep_session_unregister('comments');
  if(tep_session_is_registered('credit_covers')) tep_session_unregister('credit_covers');
 $order_total_modules->clear_posts();//ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS, '', 'SSL'));

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
?>

Edited by tomed8