• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

Thanks! 'Enable download' was false.

Now I need to define weight on all other products though. I have never used weight at all before CCGV. I suppose I need to set a number in weight on all products but gift vouchers.

I added 0.01 ounces to each product by running this SQL in phpmyadmin:

----------------------------------------------

update products set products_weight = 0.01

----------------------------------------------

Then go back and change your gv weights to 0.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I have CCGV installed at a site and paypal_ec also installed.Now the problem is paypal_ec goes to the paypal site before confirmation so it takes the value without the GV value discounted.

The GV value is discounted later as per the contribution logic in the page checkout_confirmation.

Has anybody found a way out to see to it that the value that is poated to paypal thru paypal_ec is the same as that when we do thru some other payment method.

Am not getting an exact way that will do it in a bug free way.

Please help Me.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

I am in the process of testing my ccgv 5.14 and sent myself a coupon for $10.00 off of a minumum $35 order.

1. The redeem worked fine except it also redeemed the coupon for a purchase of $21.87! Where do I fix this?

2. I can also use the coupon more than once even though the "Uses per Coupon" is set to 1 and the "Uses per Customer" is set to 1.

I think I fixed #2 by setting 'Subtract Stock' to True in Admin/Configuration but what it does now is not subtract the coupon amount on the Order Confirmation Page but yet it shows the Congratulations you have redeemed on the Payment Information Page.

Can anyone help me with these problems???

Hi. i am seeing several "errors" in my heavily modified shop.

1. the link in account.php does not apear.

2. the check box to select wether to use the redeemed credits or not does not apear in the checkout_payment page.

please if anyone have had the same problems and solved them, please contact me.

Hi. i am seeing several "errors" in my heavily modified shop.

1. the link in account.php does not apear.

2. the check box to select wether to use the redeemed credits or not does not apear in the checkout_payment page.

please if anyone have had the same problems and solved them, please contact me.

For the checkbox to appear you need to give a higher sort order.

As the code that generates the htmlo overwrites the checkbox code that was generated before.

Satish Mantri

Thank you so much. i puzzles me thou, because im quiet sure i had that configuration before, but i have many times before experienced that i had ti remove and then install a module again for it to work, and thats probably the case.

once again thank you so much.

im still not seeing the entry in the account.php page where the customer kan send vouchers by mail and see the credit amount available.

Can someone upload a zipped up version of osc 2.2 with the Gift Voucher contrib pre-installed. I've followed every instal instruction to the tee and have utterly destroyed my heavily modded site. I need to start all over.

By the way, Jessmans contrib to make life easier doesn't do much. I have hoards of errors when I use his patch on a fresh install of os 2.2

Thank you so much. i puzzles me thou, because im quiet sure i had that configuration before, but i have many times before experienced that i had ti remove and then install a module again for it to work, and thats probably the case.

once again thank you so much.

im still not seeing the entry in the account.php page where the customer kan send vouchers by mail and see the credit amount available.

Hi,

Can you tell the sort order that you have as of now.Because that is the reason where you will find the redeem box but not the check box.

Satish

Hi again. first of all, my redeem check option is visible now thanks to your advice.

but here goes.

OT sort order

ot-coupon 8

ot-gv        9

shipping    2

sub-total  1

tax          3

total        900

and im still not seeing the entry on the account.php page

I have not had the problem of the check box not appearing until just now. If you redeem a coupon and proceed through checkout then leave, back-up, etc, the redeem box is no longer available.

Any thoughts?

Anthony David

AllThingsTrendy.com

I have not had the problem of the check box not appearing until just now.  If you redeem a coupon and proceed through checkout then leave, back-up, etc, the redeem box is no longer available.

Any thoughts?

Holy tricky sort code Batman!!! I've corrected by reverting my sort numbers. Wow... that's really odd and sensative.

Anthony David

AllThingsTrendy.com

Has anyone tried to provide the Reedem box in shopping_cart.php instead of checkout_payment.php?

why not try it in the column box instead of the shopping cart page. I would think it would probably be easier to do and since all the other information about the coupon or the gv is there it would make more sense.

(my knowledge is so small you would think that an ant was a genius in comparison)

why not try it in the column box instead of the shopping cart page.  I would think it would probably be easier to do and since all the other information about the coupon or the gv is there it would make more sense.

So far i have tried to copy all the relevant code (everything that has ccgv) from checkout_payment.php to shopping_cart.php . I am able to get the order total and all but when coupon code is submitted it does not get processed. Any idea on the missing link

Any thoughts/suggestions/comments on easiest way make this happen.

Need help!!!

I don't know what version of this contribution the site have.

I have a problem with the gift voucher, I want to have a gift voucher for free shipping.

I make a coupon with just the "free shipping" chosen.

But when I use the coupon it doesn't get the total shipping cost, I've calculated the numbers and found out that it doesn't include VAT(tax) in the coupon.

It deduct the shipping before the VAT(tax) for the shipping is included.

How do I fix this? I have tried to go through all posts but that will take like a week.

Anybody?

Need help!!!

I don't know what version of this contribution the site have.

I have a problem with the gift voucher, I want to have a gift voucher for free shipping.

I make a coupon with just the "free shipping" chosen.

But when I use the coupon it doesn't get the total shipping cost, I've calculated the numbers and found out that it doesn't include VAT(tax) in the coupon.

It deduct the shipping before the VAT(tax) for the shipping is included.

How do I fix this? I have tried to go through all posts but that will take like a week.

Anybody?

Your explanationis bit confusing can you explain with an example.

Satish

I may have missed this completely, but is it possible for a customer to be able to redeem TWO codes during checkout? During testing, I can only get one code to be redeemed...if I enter a second code, it overwrites the discount from the first code.

Thanks!

Your explanationis bit confusing can you explain with an example.

Satish

Hi!

I have a coupon with free shipping.

I place something in my shopping cart, enter my coupon code.

On the next page, before the acual buy, there is a summary of everything.

For example (Swedish kronor):

Total excl. shipping: 289

Discount Coupon: -39

Shipping Cost: 49

Total: 358

VAT 25%: 71.6

As you can see the coupon doesn't deduct the full shipping cost.

I have calculated it and found that the discount coupon deducts the shipping cost before the VAT is added on the shipping.

Edited by Elsewhere

I am having issues with this Mod. I did everything to script and on the Admin portion, i am getting several functions being redeclared for the application_top.php. If i comment out the functions, it works, but i am not sure if it hurts anything else.

I can go in and create a coupon, but on several pages i get errors like this:

1146 - Table 'my_database_name.TABLE_COUPONS' doesn't exist

select c.coupon_id, c.coupon_amount from TABLE_COUPONS c, TABLE_COUPON_EMAIL_TRACK et where coupon_code = 'e3dd30' and c.coupon_id = et.coupon_id

but if i go in and just tell it the coupons table instead of TABLE_COUPONS, it works. I don't wanna go through and do that because this will be taking from this and should be working the way it is.

I have done this like 3 times and have not seen anything about a coupon or where to place the code when you check out or in MY ACCOUNT.

Hi!

I have a coupon with free shipping.

I place something in my shopping cart, enter my coupon code.

On the next page, before the acual buy, there is a summary of everything.

For example (Swedish kronor):

Total excl. shipping: 289

Discount Coupon: -39

Shipping Cost: 49

Total: 358

VAT 25%: 71.6

As you can see the coupon doesn't deduct the full shipping cost.

I have calculated it and found that the discount coupon deducts the shipping cost before the VAT is added on the shipping.

289+49-39 = 299 ok

and 71.6 * 4 = 286.4

so vat was calculated on 286.4 if vat is charged at 25%

First of all in the orderr total module set the sort order so it goes in a proper sequence.

Second you need to specify whether tax is on shipping or excludes shipping.

Similarly are coupons effecting tax calculatins or not.

Satish

289+49-39 = 299? ok

and 71.6 * 4 = 286.4

so vat was calculated on 286.4 if vat is charged at 25%

First of all in the orderr total module set the sort order so it goes in a proper sequence.

Second you need to specify whether tax is on shipping or excludes shipping.

Similarly are coupons? effecting tax calculatins or not.

Satish

Thank you!

That was a bit too easy for me... well it worked as it should when I changed sort order.

I can bet that this question have been answered earlier in this thread... I'm sorry if that's the case. :blush:

Does anybody know a way to deduct the handling fee with a coupon? And make it to work with every other function in osC? I know, I'm asking too much. <_< :-"

Edited by Elsewhere