• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

Hello There...

I have ran into a problem I am unable to find a solution for... I have tried searching, but to no avail. Then again, I can be pretty dumb.

After installing Credit Class $ GV, editing the files and uploading the sql text into the database, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in /home/virtual/site17/fst/var/www/html/includes/functions/general.php:17) in /home/virtual/site17/fst/var/www/html/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 36

How should I proceed? Or should I just restore the site to what it was before?

Thanks for your help,

dan

Hi there klipywitz,

I've just ran through the same thing. Restore the general.php(s) from your previous install to

/catalog/includes/functions/general.php

/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

Seems there are some duped declarations in general and add_ccgvdc_application_top.

Hope that helps!

Iggy

Edited by Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

Managed to get ccgv 5.13d installed after becoming too familiar with this thread :)

One thing I haven't found though. When a customer redeems a coupon successfully the cart currently drops them back on the checkout_payment.php page with a nice message about how their coupon has been redeemed.

Is that standard behavior? If it is I'd like to modify it to just pass through to the confirmation page. Any idea where to start on that?

If it's not the expected behavior where do you think I went wrong and in what file?

Thanks a bunch!

Iggy

Hmmm, looking at a previous install it appears that is standard behavior. Is there an easy way to combine the continue and redeem buttons so that hitting that page isn't required twice?

Thanks,

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

It doesn't look like anyone else is having this problem so it must be something I did. But I don't know where to start lookin or for what.

Problem: I can create a gift voucher, release it from the queue, the recipient gets the e-mail, recipient can sign on and send voucher to friend, friend clicks link in e-mail and it takes him directly to "Congratulations you have redeemed a Voucher" page and he loses the voucher as it is considerd used. Also if I enter a voucher in the redeem field at checkout it says it is accepting it, but it does not subtract the value from the purchase price.

Has anyone experienced these issue before. Does anyone know where I should look for a fix?

Thanks,

Rick

Heyo all,  :)

i have installed newest CCGV 5.13D and in email from create account,

the link for a gift voucher is not clickable  :(

Have anyone a fix for me ?

Have a great Day....

Hobbes

I have found it and fixed now :)

Search in catalog/create_account.php :

EMAIL_GV_LINK . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_REDEEM, 'gv_no=' . $coupon_code,'NONSSL', false) .
                  "\n\n";

and change it to :

EMAIL_GV_LINK . ' ' . "<a HREF='" .
tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_REDEEM, 'gv_no=' . $coupon_code,'NONSSL', false) . "'>" . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_REDEEM, 'gv_no=' . $coupon_code,'NONSSL', false) . "</a>\n" .
                  "\n\n";

Than you have in your new account mail, for new user the gift voucher link, when you have setup one a clickable link ;)

Have a great Time..

Cheers

Hobbes

Hi there,

I have installed CCGV 5.13D. Now I have two problems:

1. When I send a voucher by email and the receiver of the email uses the link the amount of the redeemed voucher is shown correctly with no error message. If the receiver enters the code of the voucher manually for example during the payment procedure the following error message appears:

MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_TEXT_ERROR

ERROR_REDEEMED_AMOUNT10.00EUR

Nevertheless, the amount of the voucher can be seen on the left column.

What can I do to avoid this error message?

2. I would like to install an option that a customer can purchase a digital product (for example a mp3-File) with his voucher and that he can download the file after payment (payment with voucher > subtraction of the price of the product from his balance).

Now I have the problem that the customer cannot download the product immediately. I have to release the purchased file manually in the amin-area before. I think this is up to the installed Paypal IPN-Contrib (V1.1.). I have configured the download controller so that downloads are possible as far as the order status reaches the status 4.

Is it possible to insert a command that the order status is 4 when the customers buy a product with a voucher and in case the balance is >0,00 ? after the payment? What I have to do???

MERGE BETWEEN CCGV AND REFERRAL 1.1

Hi guys,

I'm actually looking to merge the refferal 1.1 mod and ccgv.

So far the two mods looks compatible to a certain point but the refferal mod is using the customer table to add referral points and than calculate the amount to use only at the order_total.

I believe that to hack a bite the referral mod in order to add the referral points into the coupon_gv_customer shouldn't be a big problem but I can't see where to start.

Did anyone allready done something in this way?

It doesn't look like anyone else is having this problem so it must be something I did.  But I don't know where to start lookin or for what.

Problem:  I can create a gift voucher, release it from the queue, the recipient gets the e-mail, recipient can sign on and send voucher to friend, friend clicks link in e-mail and it takes him directly to "Congratulations you have redeemed a Voucher"  page and he loses the voucher as it is considerd used.  Also if I enter a voucher in the redeem field at checkout it says it is accepting it, but it does not subtract the value from the purchase price.

Has anyone experienced these issue before.  Does anyone know where I should look for a fix?

Thanks,

Rick

Rick - I am having this problem as well! can't figure out what the deal is. Have you gotten any responses?

I have full and precisely installed the cc/gv system. i am now having a problem when i click continue in the checkout process when it goes to checkout_confirmation.php. no matter what module i activate, it gives me this error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class pm2checkout in /home/cellgian/public_html/includes/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php on line 18

if i disable p22checkout as my default payment method and activate paypal instead, it gives me the same error. i'm guessing there is conflicting code in checkout_confirmation.php? not sure though, i hope someone can help!

my site's at: www.cellgiant.com

the checkout process is in test mode, so you can go ahead and make an account, and see for yourself. thanks in advance whoever can help!

MERGE BETWEEN CCGV AND REFERRAL 1.1

Hi guys,

I'm actually looking to merge the refferal 1.1 mod and ccgv.

So far the two  mods looks compatible to a certain point but the refferal mod is using the customer table to add referral points and than calculate the amount to use only at the order_total.

I believe that to hack a bite the referral mod in order to add the referral points into the  coupon_gv_customer shouldn't be a big problem but I can't see where to start.

Did anyone allready done something in this way?

dude that would be a classic module - if someone did combine the two, it would be totally superb

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Hey, I have a few problems when I install the newest release of this CCGV v5.13.  I get this error in my shopping cart: 

1146 - Table 'salvaged_osc1.TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER' doesn't exist

select amount from TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER where customer_id = '2'

[TEP STOP]

and I do not have any way to redeem my gift voucher once I create one in the admin section.

If you have any advice as to what may be the cause of this any and all help will be appreciated immensely.  Thank you in advance for your time.

Wondering if anyone else is having this same problem, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any, and all support.

There problems with the latest version:

1. the out put value of the gift voucher on the "checkout_confirmation" page doesn't have a '-' symbol before the number although the actual calculation is reduce this number from the subtotal(I set up not cover the shipping cost).

2. the Coupon Info, including "Coupon Description" and the discount amount, I input in the admin doesn't show up with the customer's registering e-mail.

3. when customer input the redeem code of the discount counpon on the checkout_payment page and click redeem button, it shows an error message "MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_ERROR". But the actual discount amount has applied as you can see on the next "checkou_confirmation" page.

Is anyone has the same problem as I have? Can anyone tell me how to fix these?

Thanks.

PS. The post really gets a mess, I suggest create a new thread about the ccgv.

I had installed 5.13d version and I had alot of these same problems. I went back to Rigadin's full package 22 Apr 2005 - Full package 5.13 and it cleared them up.

Then I went back and installed the fixes/updates

- 18 May 2005 - Update 5.13a

- 24 May 2005 - CCGB V5.13b but only the file catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php

The author of this update said all he modified was this file.

- 26 May 2005 - Order Total Module

- 29 May 2005 - Clickable link in Email Fix

I hope this helps.

Maddie

I had installed 5.13d version and I had alot of these same problems. I went back to Rigadin's full package 22 Apr 2005 - Full package 5.13 and it cleared them up.

Then I went back and installed the fixes/updates

- 18 May 2005 - Update 5.13a

- 24 May 2005 - CCGB V5.13b but only the file  catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php

The author of this update said all he modified was this file.

- 26 May 2005 - Order Total Module

- 29 May 2005 - Clickable link in Email Fix

I hope this helps.

Maddie

thanks. I'll try.

I have ccgv v.5_12 installed, and, while I use PayPal as my primary means of payment, I DO NOT have the PayPal IPN installed. I am having a problem with the combination however.

For example, I had a customer whom I sent a gift voucher in the amount of $47.55. They redeemed in the following manner:

Sub-total: $47.50

Shipping : $5.35

Gift Voucher : $47.55

Total: $5.30

Everything checks out so far. They chose to use PayPal to pay the remainder. When they are sent to PayPal, the amount due is shown as $-0.05, which is the subtotal before shipping is added. PayPal shows the shipping amount to be $0.00. Why isn't the correct total being passed? Is there a setting that is incorrect somewhere? (I apologize if this question has already been answered).

FYI - here is the sort order for my order total: Sub-Total (1); Discount Coupons (2); Shipping (9); Gift Vouchers (740); Total (900)

I am requesting a simple modificattion. I would like to change the wording and remove a line on the checkout_paypment.php page, can someone tell me how to remove the line above the coupon entry field. Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons

I also need to know where the english files are for the text that appear on the checkout_payment.php page?

Is there anywhere that will tell me what version I am using

thanks

Edited by oldworldcharms

I'm working with ccgb-513d installed onto a heavily modded MS2.2

Can't get my brain around a seemingly simple task:

I want to add a line onto the checkout_payment.php screen adjacent to the "Use Gift Voucher Balance" checkbox that shows the customer's existing voucher balance.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some quick guidance on how to do this.

I am requesting a simple modificattion. I would like to change the wording and remove a line on the checkout_paypment.php page, can someone tell me how to

remove the line above the coupon entry field.

'Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons'

Edit this file catalog/includes/language/english/modules/order total/ot_gv.php

Edit this file catalog/includes/modules.order total/ot_gv.php

I also need to know where the english files are for the text that appear on the checkout_payment.php page?

You edit this page: catalog/includes/language/english/checkout_payment.php

Edited by MzBeanz

Another issue with my ccgb-513d installation onto a heavily modded MS2.2 which uses a table rate for shipping based on price:

Purchases of GVs (a virtual item) are still being charged shipping.

Based on what I've read here in the forums, I have

1) enabled downloads

2) enabled free shipping

3) set the weight of the gift voucher product= 1; all other products weight=0

Still, shipping is charged even if a gift voucher is the only item purchased. Any suggestions?

Thanks for answering but that was not it. I probably didnt explain what I am trying to do very well. This is driving me nuts. >_<

On the checkout_payment.php page there is an infobox that encloses the Gift Voucher / Coupon code fields.

Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons

Enter Redeem Code : Code Input field here

All I am trying to do is get rid of the Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons

Thanks

I installed the english version for Credit Class & Gift Voucher 5.13d

and French is appearing where English should appear

in the Admin>Configuration>My Store area, under "Display prices with tax".

(Something changed from 5.13 to 5.13d possibly)

What file can I correct to make this French into English?

They text appearing wrong is below:

"Offrir un ch?que cadeau"

(Offer a check gift)

with help note

"Veuillez indiquer le montant du ch?que cadeau que vous voulez offrir ? un nouveau client.

Mettre 0 si vous ne voulez pas offrir de ch?que cadeau"

(Want to indicate the amount of the ch?que gift that you want to offer ? a new customer. Put 0 if you do not want to offer ch?que gift)

-------

Also:

"Offrir un coupon de r?duction"

(Offer a coupon reduction)

with help note

"Pour offrir un coupon de r?duction a un nouveau client veuillez entrer le code du coupon de r?duction.

Laisser vide si vous ne voulez pas offrir de coupon de r?duction"

(To offer a coupon of reduction has a new customer want to enter the code of the coupon of reduction. Leave empties if you do not want to offer coupon of reduction)

Thank you for your help!

I'm trying to install ccgv 15.3d and have been stumped with an sql instruction as I am no database buff.

Could someone tell me/explain to me how to enter the following line that is highlighted in bold?

CREATE TABLE coupon_gv_customer (

customer_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',

amount decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',

PRIMARY KEY (customer_id),

KEY customer_id (customer_id)

) TYPE=MyISAM;

I've created the tables and assigned the primary keys, but do not understand the following 'KEY' instruction.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ufa57

Read several pages back for how to fix this... just need to edit in phpMyAdmin or upload the language fiels from previous version.

Thanks MzBeanz,

(Re: Correcting French text)

I found those old posts posted by 'jans', and eventually re-ran the more stable 5.13 SQL file (which is in english!) and then went in and manually deleted the duplicated french enteries out of the 'configration' table.

Problem solved.