• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

Hi nerd3d and aspiringarts, :) :P

Thanks for your help, I checked that the problem happen on dir_ws_catalog missing slash in configure.php. After modified that is ok.

Many Thanks.

Alex.

Adding to this: make sure the server name has no slash at the end of it. Format should be like 
define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://yourhostname.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

(use localhost if that works for you).

Also check that the catalog dir is defined like 

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

or just one slash if it's your root.

Irin:

Not sure about this one, but I think you should make sure you have the latest version of /includes/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php. Mine works great with both fixed amounts and percentages.

Yup! The contribution comes with images so you can use them out of the box, or you can make your own. You can see mine in action at Aspiring Arts; just click on Gift Certificates on the left (I Americanized mine).

Susan

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Irin @ Feb 27 2005, 04:17 AM)

One more question as an addition to the above. If somebody will purchase a voucher from my store, how they will know the redemption code for that voucher? Do I need to send them this code separately or there is an automated email that needs to be sent containing the code? I've purchased a voucher from myself, and I've got an email containing just an order information. There is no redemption code for the voucher in the email. I'll appreciate any suggestions.

Lol - it took me a while to figure this out too, even though it's right in the documentation. Go to the admin interface, Vouchers/Coupons, Gift Certificate Queue. Click on Redeem to release it to the customer, then click Confirm.

Susan

1. In admin -> Modules -> order total I set Queue Purchases to true, however when gift voucher is purchased, in Vouchers/Coupons-> Gift Voucher Release Queue I have a blank space (nothing is listed). In my understanding, every time somebody is purchasing a voucher, it supposed to be listed in Vouchers/Coupons-> Gift Voucher Release Queue section, so I can click Redeem, Confirm and release it to the customer. Do I miss anything?

2. Where can I cancel shipping insurance and handling fee on purchasing of Gift Voucher?

3. What is the latest version of ot_gv.php in /includes/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php and where can I get it?

Irin.

1. In admin -> Modules -> order total I set Queue Purchases to true, however when gift voucher is purchased, in Vouchers/Coupons-> Gift Voucher Release Queue I have a blank space (nothing is listed). In my understanding, every time somebody is purchasing a voucher, it supposed to be listed in Vouchers/Coupons-> Gift Voucher Release Queue section, so I can click Redeem, Confirm and release it to the customer. Do I miss anything?

2. Where can I cancel shipping insurance and handling fee on purchasing of Gift Voucher?

3. What is the latest version of ot_gv.php in /includes/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php and where can I get it?

Irin.

Irin, sorry, I don't know... I banged my head on this for weeks before I got it right, and this was about six months ago. You may have to go back through your files line-by-line to find your mistake, because yes, you missed something. Yours is not working as it should. If you read through this thread, you may find help you need too.

The answer to 2 is somewhere in this thread; I don't remember where.

3 - the contribution page is a mess. I'd just download whatever looks likely and experiment. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Susan

Hi Aspiringparts and Irin, :'(

I got the same problem and i spent about 6 hours to remove and re-install the CCGV but same as well.

Firstly, I tried to create a GIFT100 Voucher in product list and tried to buy it with Cash on delivery method. The buying proccess is OK and it can be seen in shopping car and the process can be confirmed.But,

I found some problems:

1) I checked the Order confirm email found that the GV Redeem Code has Not been included and missing the http link to to redeem.php . I tested by welcome message Git voucher method that are all included.

2) I also checked in Admin found that there are NO Voucher are queued. So, I tried to not press the Redeen button and then to use this Voucher balance continue to buy something is sucessful.

Thus, it seemed to be nothing control on Voucher purchase. I cannot found out where is the problem here because i have already re-installed many times. Any guy have ecperence on this problem or any suggestion where to trouble shoot?

Thanks for your help.

Rds,

Alex.

Irin, sorry, I don't know... I banged my head on this for weeks before I got it right, and this was about six months ago. You may have to go back through your files line-by-line to find your mistake, because yes, you missed something. Yours is not working as it should. If you read through this thread, you may find help you need too.

The answer to 2 is somewhere in this thread; I don't remember where.

3 - the contribution page is a mess. I'd just download whatever looks likely and experiment. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Susan

i don't really want to start a new thread regarding credit class & gift voucher as it is being discussed here so please forgive me for jumping in.

i want to add this contrib to my store but i am getting confused at the download page as there are so many additional components added after the original contrib and i can't figure out which to download and install, can anyone advice me on this if they get a minute please?

hi Irin,

When you create a product of GIFT in your new product list (for example GIFT100), you should write your product GIFT100 in both Product Name and Product Model boxs as well.

It should be appeared on admin queue after somebody bought it and checkout.

Rds,

Alex. :P

Irin.

Hi,

Firstly, big thanks to all who have been involved in making this contribution - it's fantastic. I hope that the information below helps in making it even better.

I am using the latest versions of all the files for this contrib on MS2.2.

Firstly, there is a small ommission of the ICW comment string in the includes/boxes/shopping_cart file. There is some Javascript at the start that makes the popup_coupon_help work:

<!-- shopping_cart //-->
<script language="javascript"><!--
function couponpopupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,re
sizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=450,height=280,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,l
eft=150')
}
//--></script>

That will fix the problem for anyone who has been wondering why the popup does nothing (and generates an error).

Next, I have also made some other changes to this file. Using this code, instead of having

"coupon: more info"

in the shopping cart infobox, you will have:

"coupon: (name of coupon you entered in admin)

more info"

To me this makes more sense, but that's a matter of opinion. Here is the code for includes/boxes/shopping_cart:

Find ~line 90:

if (tep_session_is_registered('cc_id') && $cc_id) {
   $info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'left','text' => tep_draw_separator());
   $info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'left','text' => '<table cellpadding="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td class="smalltext">' . CART_COUPON . '</td><td class="smalltext" align="right" valign="bottom">' . '<a href="javascript:couponpopupWindow(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_COUPON_HELP, 'cID=' . $cc_id) . '\')">' . CART_COUPON_INFO . '</a>' . '</td></tr></table>');

Replace with:

if (tep_session_is_registered('cc_id') && $cc_id) {
 $coupon_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " where coupon_id = '" . $cc_id . "'");
 $coupon = tep_db_fetch_array($coupon_query);
 $coupon_desc_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_COUPONS_DESCRIPTION . " where coupon_id = '" . $cc_id . "' and language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
 $coupon_desc = tep_db_fetch_array($coupon_desc_query);
 $text_coupon_help = sprintf($coupon_desc['coupon_name']);
   $info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'left','text' => tep_draw_separator());
   $info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'left','text' => '<table cellpadding="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td class="infoBoxContents">' . CART_COUPON . $text_coupon_help . '<br>' . '<a href="javascript:couponpopupWindow(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_COUPON_HELP, 'cID=' . $cc_id) . '\')">' . CART_COUPON_INFO . '</a>' . '</td></tr></table>');

Next, I have some other issues to note. I don't know how many of these are specific to my shop (other contribs conflicting?), but hopefully others can reproduce them and we can fix them!

I don't know if any of these have to do with the fact that I am using register_globals off...is this contrib compatible with globals off?

Here are the problems I've encountered:

1) When you set the store to send out a Welcome Gift Voucher, even though you enter a Coupon Code, it still send out a randomly generated number, and not the code you enter.

2) If the voucher completely covers the cost of the cart, then credit_covers should be set to 1. However, after echoing out credit_covers in the footer of of my checkout pages, I notice that it only gets set to 1 if you refresh the current page (e.g. checkout_payment) and not if you arrived at checkout_payment through a link. For some reason the value is not being passed...

3) This may be caused by the same thing as above, but if you are at checkout_payment and you enter your coupon code, when you press redeem it sends you straight to checkout_confirmation. But, the coupon has not been recognised. When you go back (using the back button or links at the bottom of the page) and enter the coupon code again, you jump straight to the checkout_confirmation page again, but this time the coupon is recognised and the amount correctly deducted.

For the above, is it possible that when you enter the coupon code and press redeem that it refreshes the current page (displaying the coupon amount in the shopping_cart infobox) and the user has to press the 'continue' button, to make it consistent with all the other shopping cart pages? At the moment this also means that the user has no opportunity to enter any comments about their order...

Nearly finished...

4) Once a coupon is redeemed, the value is deducted whether or not the "use gift voucher account balance" tickbox is selected or not. It seems to ignore it.

Finally,

5) If you have a gift voucher balance, and you try to buy more gift vouchers, it screws up the payment modules. Firstly, the Cash on Delivery payment module disappears, and secondly, I am using the CVV contribution and it causes it to bypass its usual card number checking procedures (amongst other things).

That's it!

Hopefully these problems are limited to my store, and even more hopefully others have experienced (and fixed) the same problems and can help me out.

I'm not lazy - I'm just not programmer, but I am going to offer help in return by fixing all the spelling and grammar issues present, and I will have a crack at rewriting the documentation.

Thanks in advance.

-Christian

Can anyone help with this infuriating little issue?

I have succesfully installed V5.11 of the CCGV contribution however a small error has crept in somewhere.

With every click on the page after I have added something to the cart, the amount is duplicated in the shopping cart. This is obviously disconcerting as the sub total spirals out of control as you surf around the site.

I'm sure that it must be one of the shopping_cart.php files that's wrong but I don't know where to start looking.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Jos Medinger

===============

Simple yet Creative

Get Online Web Design : getonlinedesign.com

===============

Hi all, :'(

I have following problem.

I have installed CCGV5.1 and Paypal IPNV1.1 together and use PayPal Sandbox for testing.

I tried to buy something and the total amount should be paid is $500 .

Because, i have $400 Voucher balance in my account. So in my checkout page, I selected the payment method is PayPAL IPN and also selected "Tick to use Gift Voucher account balance" at the same time.

The Problem happen,

Because i have $400 Voucher balance, normaly I only need to paid $100 via Paypal.

But in paypal checkout page, i found that they charged me $500 but not $100.

After I click "Pay" to confirm the process, PayPal IPN really charged me for $500 dollars and also check my Vouher Balance becomes "Zero".

So, I need to pay $900 to buy it. :'( :(

I am not sure CCGV5.1 can be work together with Paypal IPN or not, but it is a serious problem.

Anybody have this case happen?

how to deal with it?

Thanks,

Alex.

Hi,

I have CCGV 5.11 installed and working, there was a bug in gv_mail.php that meant if I have more than one customer with the same email then they would BOTH get the voucher ( ccvg doesnt check on customer ID from the drop down list ).

Anyways I want to know if I can easilly Automate the Redeem Voucher section of checkout_payment.php.

What I want is if someone enters their code they DONT have to tick the box to have the voucher applied and simply have a line that says 'Voucher Valid please continue.' ( which is easilly done thru language files ).

Any pointers would be appreciated, I thought of pre-checking it in code BUT the box uses an onClick().

Thanks

Stot

Hi all,

I am not sure is it related to Sort Oder setting.

My Setting is :

Sub-total 1

tax 3

shipping 2

discount Coupon 9

gift vochur 740

total 4

My problem seemed to be the the gift voucher ammount has not been deducted at Order Confirmation page. such as below.

Billing Information (found on Order Confirmation page)

==============

Sub-Total: $499.99

Flat Rate (Best Way): $5.00

Total: $504.99

Gift Vouchers: $440.04

--------------------------------------------------------------

If my Voucher Balance is greater than my check out amount, is it also allow me to select the "Pay Method" at Order Information page?

Rds,

Alex.

Hi all, :'(

I have following problem.

I have installed CCGV5.1 and Paypal IPNV1.1 together and use PayPal Sandbox for testing.

I tried to buy something and the total amount should be paid is $500 .

Because, i have $400 Voucher balance in my account. So in my checkout page, I selected the payment method is PayPAL IPN and also selected "Tick to use Gift Voucher account balance" at the same time.

The Problem happen,

Because i have $400 Voucher balance, normaly I only need to paid $100 via Paypal.

But in paypal checkout page, i found that they charged me $500 but not $100.

After I click "Pay" to confirm the process, PayPal IPN really charged me for $500 dollars and also check my Vouher Balance becomes "Zero".

So, I need to pay $900 to buy it. :'(  :(

I am not sure CCGV5.1 can be work together with Paypal IPN or not, but it is a serious problem.

Anybody have this case happen?

how to deal with it?

Thanks,

Alex.

Hi,

I have installed this mod and I am trying to use the coupon code function. I enter in the code and proceed with the checkout and I am taken to the order confirmation page (when choosing check/MO... I am fwd to paypal when choosing paypal) But, the shipping has not been deducted. Any clues on where I can look to fix this?? TIA

Shanna

Hello, Urgent help....

I installed CCGV 5.10 & PayPal_Shopping Cart_IPN V3.0a , i have two problems found. Because i am not a programer, i don't know where to look.

I hope you can help me.. :'(

Problem 1) I got the following error message when clicked the Accept Button of paypal transation activity table on Orders page of Admin.

***************************************Error message **************

Warning: notifycustomer(): Unable to access /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/languages//checkout_process.php in /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/Order.class.php on line 219

Warning: notifycustomer(/home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/languages//checkout_process.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/Order.class.php on line 219

Warning: notifycustomer(): Failed opening '/home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/languages//checkout_process.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/Order.class.php on line 219

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/Order.class.php:219) in /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/iadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

/osC/Order.class.php

function setCheckoutProcessLanguageFile($filename) {
   $this->checkoutProcessLanguageFile = $filename;
 }

function setAccountHistoryInfoURL($url) {
   $this->accountHistoryInfoURL= $url;
 }

function notifyCustomer(&$order) {
   $customer_notification = (SEND_EMAILS == 'true') ? '1' : '0';
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified) values ('" . (int)$this->orderID . "', '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_STATUS_ID . "', now(), '" . $customer_notification . "')");

// lets start with the email confirmation
   include($this->checkoutProcessLanguageFile);  // Line 219

/admin/includes/functions/general.php

// Redirect to another page or site
 function tep_redirect($url) {
   global $logger;

header('Location: ' . $url);                   // Line 18

if (STORE_PAGE_PARSE_TIME == 'true') {
     if (!is_object($logger)) $logger = new logger;
     $logger->timer_stop();
   }

exit;
 }

////

Problem 2 ) I cannot find anything in Gift Voucher Release Queue after someone bought a GV (GIFT100) and confirmed the payment via Paypal IPN shopping car.

I have searched on related forums here and tested somebody provided solutions but not work. I don't known what is problem here and how to do now?

:( :( :( :(

Thanks.

Anita.

Welcome to vist my Site:

Anita.

Hello everyone

I just started putting together my soon to be store and well I saw this hack and installed it. Hack gave me some problems but with the basic php skills and mysql skills that I have I was able to fix them. shopping_cart.php in catalog/imcludes/classes has the wrong table name and caused an error but I was able to fix that.

But that isn't my problem anymore. I installed the hack and it works great. In Firefox that is. In internet explorer I can't get any of the links on the menus to work.

http://www.geekcubes.com open it in both IE and Firefox. Then try to navigate and you will see what I mean. I find this really weird.

I had to edit the catalog/index.php file to change the way the css file was called and that fixed that and I had to change the location of the images in the /catalog/includes/configure.php file from images/ to http://www.geekcubes.com/images/ just to get them to display in IE.

Also the gv_faq.php file when someone reads the FAQ they have no way of getting back to the catalog unless they enter the URL again.

If anyone can tell me what I have done wrong I would be extremly greatful

Hi all,

I am not sure is it related to Sort Oder setting.

My Setting is :

Sub-total                1

tax                        3

shipping                2

discount Coupon    9

gift vochur              740

total                      4

My problem seemed to be the the gift voucher ammount has not been deducted at Order Confirmation page. such as below.

Billing Information (found on Order Confirmation page)

==============

Sub-Total: $499.99

Flat Rate (Best Way): $5.00

Total: $504.99

Gift Vouchers: $440.04

--------------------------------------------------------------

If my Voucher Balance is greater than my check out amount, is it also allow me to select the "Pay Method" at Order Information page?

Rds,

Alex.

try set them like this

Sub-total 1

tax 3

shipping 2

discount Coupon 4

gift vochur 5

total 6

make sure total is the largest number , so it appear at last

Hello, Urgent help....

I installed CCGV 5.10 & PayPal_Shopping Cart_IPN V3.0a , i have two problems found. Because i am not a programer, i don't know where to look.

I hope you can help me.. :'(

Problem 1) I got the following error message when clicked the Accept Button of paypal transation activity table on Orders page of Admin.

***************************************Error message **************

Warning: notifycustomer(): Unable to  access /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/languages//checkout_process.php in /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/Order.class.php on line 219

Warning: notifycustomer(/home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/languages//checkout_process.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/Order.class.php on line 219

Warning: notifycustomer(): Failed opening '/home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/languages//checkout_process.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/Order.class.php on line 219

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/Order.class.php:219) in /home/DKK/domains/XXX.com/public_html/store/iadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

/osC/Order.class.php

function setCheckoutProcessLanguageFile($filename) {
? ?$this->checkoutProcessLanguageFile = $filename;
?}

?function setAccountHistoryInfoURL($url) {
? ?$this->accountHistoryInfoURL= $url;
?}

?function notifyCustomer(&$order) {
? ?$customer_notification = (SEND_EMAILS == 'true') ? '1' : '0';
? ?tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified) values ('" . (int)$this->orderID . "', '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_STATUS_ID . "', now(), '" . $customer_notification . "')");

? ?// lets start with the email confirmation
? ?include($this->checkoutProcessLanguageFile); ?// Line 219

/admin/includes/functions/general.php

// Redirect to another page or site
?function tep_redirect($url) {
? ?global $logger;

? ?header('Location: ' . $url); ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? // Line 18

? ?if (STORE_PAGE_PARSE_TIME == 'true') {
? ? ?if (!is_object($logger)) $logger = new logger;
? ? ?$logger->timer_stop();
? ?}

? ?exit;
?}

////

Problem 2 ) I cannot find anything in Gift Voucher Release Queue after someone bought a GV (GIFT100) and confirmed the payment via Paypal IPN shopping car.

I have searched on related forums here and tested somebody provided solutions but not work. I don't known what is problem here and how to do now?

:(  :(  :(  :(

Thanks.

Anita.

try use 5_11 that's works fine for me, I did use paypal IPN too

Installed CCGV_5_11 and PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN_v3.0a:

Which are working great except one little very important thing. When I use Gift Vouchers as part of a purchase the TOTAL is correct on checkout, but the SUBTOTAL is passed onto PayPal, so the customer is billed the full amount like the Gift Voucher never existed :(

I have been experimenting with the sort order of the SHIPPING, TAX, DISCOUNT COUPONS, VOUCHERS, TOTAL, SUBTOTAL etc. but no matter what I do Paypal still receives the SUBTOTAL instead of the TOTAL on checkout.

I have been scouring the message board but I have had trouble defining/narrowing my search enough to find what I'm looking for. Can you help? A link or word of advice would be greatly appreciated.

The post I have been finding suggest this may be a sort order problem? If you think it is could you suggest and order that is working for you?

Thanks

-webtrek

Hi HardwareGeeke,

I would like to help you but my skills are novice at best, my experiece with PHP touble shooting thus far tells me that the probem is likely on the line that is specified. I would compare the line of code with the original code (base OSCOMMERCE) and the mod.

Also sometimes when I edit code manualy.....I accidentally CUT/PASTE unnecessary spaces at the beginning of a line of code. I get similar errors so I go back and delete the space, and everything works perfectly, for example:

? ?include($this->checkoutProcessLanguageFile); ?// Line 219

might need to be

include($this->checkoutProcessLanguageFile); ?// Line 219

9 times out of 10 that is my problem, not sure why, I guess PHP doesn't like spaces. I hope this helps, it is the best I can do. Hope it works

I just installed it and everythign seems to be working in the admin and the regular site but when I go to test an order on the page checkout_payment.php I am getting the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class payment in /hsphere/local/home/ashleylr/momentsofelegance.com/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 15

Anyone know whats going on there?

nevermind, I got it to work. I do have a question on selling gift certificates though. I have my admin set up to put GC orders into the queue. I just placed a sample order for a $25 GC and I received the order confirmation but nothing showed up in the queue. I have my product name set to GIFT25 as recommended, how am I supposed to get the GC code to my customer?

Thanks!!

try use 5_11 that's works fine for me, I did use paypal IPN too

Hi dust,

Thanks for your reply,

I have upgraded to V5.11 with IPN_cart V3.0a

If i use Paypal IPN to buy a Gift Voucher, my Gift voucher balance has not been increased after completed the IPN transcation. My setting for Queue purchases is "False" in Order Total. I don't know why? supposing the Voucher Balance will auto increase after i bought it.

If i set the Queue Purchase is "true", no release queue is found.

Afterwards, i use "money/check order" method for the payment, the voucher balance also not increased after confirmed the order. I check the received order email without any redeen code. Is normal? i'am not sure.

Can you tell me the procedure or process when i buy a Voucher in Product car?

Many thanks,

Anita.

Welcome to vist my Site:

Anita.

Hello,

I am having a issue I have the Credit Class & Gift Voucher contribution installed everything seems to work fine, aside from when I use paypal for the checkout. The coupon discount is not subtracting from the order total on the paypal site .

It shows up fine in the checkout (below) (coupon for 50% off)

=====================

Sub-Total: $0.10

FedEx Ground (FedEx Ground 3-7 days): $8.00

Discount Coupons:test1: -$4.05

Total: $4.05

but when sent to paypal is shows

====================

Payment For: Shopping Cart

Currency: U.S. Dollars

Amount: $0.10 USD

Shipping & Handling: $8.00 USD

Total Amount: $8.10 USD

I cannot seem to figure it out I am using the new papal_IPN 1.0. (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2679/category,1/search,PayPal+IPN)

Everything works fine when used with authorize.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: count_contents_virtual() in /xxx/home/trion151/www/checkout_payment.php on line 80 

I got the above error and I commented out

// $total_count = $cart->count_contents_virtual(); //ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM

I don't know if this will cause any problems down the road.. every file I added I got the same eroor..

please let me know

Noppie

Question.

I am starting to work with new vedors that do not supply weight of their products. I am considering using them if I convert from UPS and USPS to Table Rate.

Can I use CCCV with Table Rate with it based on Cost not weight?

Will the Gift Vouchers vouchers be charged shipping if I use this option with Cost not Weight?

Lee

Hi all, I have looked through this forum, but couldn't seem to find the answer.

In my admin, when i go to Modules>Order Total, i get this down the middle of the screen where the listed modules available should be...

Warning: main(C:/Domains/dollshouses4you.co.uk/wwwroot/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Domains\dollshouses4you.co.uk\wwwroot\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(C:/Domains/dollshouses4you.co.uk/wwwroot/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Domains\dollshouses4you.co.uk\wwwroot\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'C:/Domains/dollshouses4you.co.uk/wwwroot/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\PHP\pear') in C:\Domains\dollshouses4you.co.uk\wwwroot\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 128

MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TITLE 9

Warning: main(C:/Domains/dollshouses4you.co.uk/wwwroot/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Domains\dollshouses4you.co.uk\wwwroot\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(C:/Domains/dollshouses4you.co.uk/wwwroot/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Domains\dollshouses4you.co.uk\wwwroot\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'C:/Domains/dollshouses4you.co.uk/wwwroot/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\PHP\pear') in C:\Domains\dollshouses4you.co.uk\wwwroot\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 128

Please can anybody tell me what i've done wrong during install as i can't work it out.

Thanks all,

Steve