• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

Okay have a slight cosmetic problem.

I have two coupon and gift voucher enteries in admin/my store.

How do I get rid of them.

?

Welcome Gift Voucher Amount

?

Welcome Gift Voucher Amount

?

Welcome Discount Coupon Code

?

Welcome Discount Coupon Code

This is what I am talking about.

must have a duplicate file somewhere.

Lee

IF anyone should have the problem that I described above the answer is to go to you database and go to the configuration table and look for the double enteries. Delete each double entry and that takes care of the problem.

Lee

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have, and it works fine as long as I don't use the "excluded categories" and/or don't have any "GIFT_..." type items in my order. The 5% calculates correctly otherwise.

Right now, I have removed the "excluded categories" list, and renamed my "GIFT_..." items to "CERT_...", and it's working, except it's calculating 5% on gift certificates, which I don't want.

I am getting this error when I go to check out, any ideas?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: count_contents_virtual() in /home/cutiept/public_html/store/checkout_payment.php on line 80

Here is line 78-80:

$total_weight = $cart->show_weight();
$total_count = $cart->count_contents();
$total_count = $cart->count_contents_virtual(); //ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM

an undefined function means something didnt get installed,

short story:

you didnt install the whole contribution. a function is missing form includes/classes/shopping_cart.php

Hi all,

I implemented the Credit Class & Gift Voucher contrib a while ago and its working perfectly - great job.

I have however just gone into the database and seen the orders_total table hasn't been used to calculate totals in quite a while. Everything is working fine in my system and orders are being processed and totalling correctly.

I'm just wondering if this behaviour (not updating orders_total table) is related to the CCGV contrib.

Many thanks in advance,

A.

Thanks mibble that file was missing.... but another issue....

here is the test site I am doing it on:

http://cutiepuhtootie.com/store

When I get everything in the cart and ready for checkout there is no option to enter in a coupon?! I did create a coupon in the admin so it wasn't that.

any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!

Thanks mibble that file was missing.... but another issue....

here is the test site I am doing it on:

http://cutiepuhtootie.com/store

When I get everything in the cart and ready for checkout there is no option to enter in a coupon?! I did create a coupon in the admin so it wasn't that.

any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!

Did you go to Admin/modules/order total and install the coupon and Voucher. I should now.. I had the same trouble.

Lee

Here's a bug report!

I don't know if this issue has come up at all, but I discovered that a gift voucher (if product options are added to it) will cause problems during checkout.

I had a client who applied a product attribute to the gift vouchers and upon checkout of a just a single gift voucher (no good purchased) the checkout would go to the "Delivery Information" and it gave a UPS shipping error. The normal process if only a gift voucher is purchased is to skip the delivery information step (nothing is being shipped) and go right to payment information.

Some product attributes are necessary (for instance "Receive a Free Catalog in the Mail - yes or no") is an appropriate product attribute for any product... even the gift vouchers.

This problem needs to be fixed.

Thanks,

George

and one more question:

sorry, this maybe is in this thread...but its so long... :o

is it possible to make 1 diacount code and publish this in a magazine, so users can get this code from teh paper magazine and put it into the order from to get a discount.

What I ask: is it possible to reuse 1 discount code more then 1 time?

Keesjan

abirchall: the orders_total table should contain the total, subtotal, shipping, tax, gv, discounts or any of the values used in the order total area of the order. If I remember correctly the ccgv doesn't write directly to the order totals table but just places it in the array for the class to write.

ashley26: that was a good suggestion from sargenie. Other parts would be the sort order. You can find the correct values for this else where in this thread.

hobbyhen: gv attributes is a known bug, but thanks for bringing it to my attention. It is actually fixed in test code and other production code. I am just trying to find the time to do the doc and put the package together.

jaleel: You didn't edit some of the scripts or they were not uploaded.

Branden: Yes to the paypal and it depends on which authorize.net you are talking about. There is doc in the paypal thread that describes how to handle the paypal. There is also a bug with checkout_process that is reported in osc's bug reports and mentioned elsewhere in this thread that talks about the ordering that needs to be done. that along with testing credit_covers, if you are using Bao Nguyen or Austin Renfroe's authorize.net contrib before calling direct.

helohelo: yes there is a new package coming. There is just not a lot of time to put it together. I am hoping with the december slow down(if there is such a thing this year) that I will be able to put this out within the next couple of weeks.

There is a whole slew of bugs that have been fixed along with other interesting changes that I think people will enjoy.

In answer to your second question ... yes. just use 0 or the number of times you want the coupon used with 1 use per customer.

(my knowledge is so small you would think that an ant was a genius in comparison)

Please, is this contribution compatible (can be used safely and work correctly) with "Total B2B"?

It looks like both contributions modify product prices and checkout process, so I'm afraid of unpredictabilities...

Thanks.

Please, is this contribution compatible (can be used safely and work correctly) with "Total B2B"?

It looks like both contributions modify product prices and checkout process, so I'm afraid of unpredictabilities...

Thanks.

works without a prob with both together!

just make shure you open your eys and look for the changes.

greetz john

Hi, I recently installed this contribution and it's working great! The only problem I'm having is that I can't delete discout coupons once i create them. It moves them to the inactive coupons, and when i press delete again from the inactive coupons screen, it doesn't delete them and just brings me back to the active coupon screen. Please help! thanks.

Hello all,

I am using oscommerce-2.2ms2 (w/ccgv-510c) and have all functions working correctly except gv_send.php. Neither the email address or voucher amount ever validate. No matter what I put into the text area field for Recipients E-Mail Address and Amount of Gift Voucher it always returns Invalid Email Address and Invalid Amount.

I have made no changes to gv_send.php. As far as I can tell the only place validation is taking place is in the following section:

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'send') {
   $error = false;
   if (!tep_validate_email(trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['email']))) {
     $error = true;
     $error_email = ERROR_ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK;
   }
   $gv_query = tep_db_query("select amount from " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " where customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
   $gv_result = tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query);
   $customer_amount = $gv_result['amount'];
   $gv_amount = trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['amount']);
   if (ereg('[^0-9/.]', $gv_amount)) {
     $error = true;
     $error_amount = ERROR_ENTRY_AMOUNT_CHECK;
   }
   if ($gv_amount>$customer_amount || $gv_amount == 0) {
     $error = true;
   }
 }

Anyone have any suggestions? I have trolled through this site extensively and have not have any else mention this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Neil

Is it possible so that approval of gift voucher is tied to order processing? So that when the order that contains the gift voucher goes say from pending to Delievered, the gift voucher is automatically approaved for use as well?

Hi. I was wondering if anyone had a website that I could look at before installing this contrib.

It sounds nice to have, but I would like to see an example first. Can someone give me their site and add an account and then throw in some GV amount for me? I won't use it, I just want to see how it works. Thanks.

Hi all,

First, I wish to congratulate you. It's one of the best contributions I ever seen.

Second, I'm trying to install a 5.10c in a little modified 2.2ms2 osC. I translated all your CCGV to Brazilian Portuguese(I'll give that to the public in some time), added, everything gone ok, except for one thing: when I try to enter the FAQ, it don't changes the "HEADING_TITLE", "TEXT_INFORMATION", etc., to the stuff in languages. You can check it here. I done all the stuff told in the install.html, checked it third times, checked the require stuff in the gv_faq.php, everything. I just can't find where's the error. May you help me?

Here's some parts of the gv_faq.php(Ah, I haven't changed it).

<?php
/*
 $Id: gv_faq.php,v 1.2 2003/02/17 23:53:04 wilt Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 - 2003 osCommerce

Gift Voucher System v1.0
 Copyright (c) 2001, 2002 Ian C Wilson
 http://www.phesis.org

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_GV_FAQ);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE); 
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on' ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; 

?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
     <tr>
       <td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_specials.gif', 

HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_INFORMATION; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><b><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TITLE; ?></b></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
      <td class="main"><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TEXT; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td align="right" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 

'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
     </tr>
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; 

<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

And here's the gv_faq.php in the languages dir.

<?php
/*
 $Id: gv_faq.php,v 1.1.1.1.2.2 2003/05/04 12:24:25 wilt Exp $

The Exchange Project - Community Made Shopping!
 http://www.theexchangeproject.org

Gift Voucher System v1.0
 Copyright (c) 2001,2002 Ian C Wilson

*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'FAQ dos Vales-Presente');
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'FAQ dos Vales-Presente');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', '<a name="Top"></a>
 <a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_FAQ,'faq_item=1','NONSSL').'">Comprando Vales-Presente</a><br>
 <a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_FAQ,'faq_item=2','NONSSL').'">Como enviar Vales-Presente</a><br>
 <a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_FAQ,'faq_item=3','NONSSL').'">Comprando com os Vale-Presente</a><br>
 <a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_FAQ,'faq_item=4','NONSSL').'">Usando Vales-Presente</a><br>
 <a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_FAQ,'faq_item=5','NONSSL').'">Teve problemas?</a><br>
');
switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['faq_item']) {
 case '1':
define('SUB_HEADING_TITLE','<br>Comprando Vales-Presente.');
define('SUB_HEADING_TEXT','Vales-Presente s?o comprados do mesmo modo que qualquer outro produto em nossa loja. Voc? pode pag?-los usando nossos m?todos de pagamento. Assim que forem pagos, o valor deles ser? creditado ? sua conta de vales-presente. Se voc? tiver fundos na sua conta, voc? perceber? que o valor ir? ser mostrado no carrinho de compras, e tamb?m aparecer? um link onde voc? poder? enviar o vale para algu?m por email.');
 break;
 case '2':
define('SUB_HEADING_TITLE','Como enviar Vales-Presente.');
define('SUB_HEADING_TEXT','Para enviar um vale-presente voc? precisar? ir para nossa p?gina de envio de vales-presente. Voc? poder? encontrar o link no bloco do carrinho de compras na coluna da esquerda.
 Para enviar um vale-presente, voc? precisar? especificar o seguinte:
 O nome da pessoa para quem voc? vai enviar o vale-presente,
 O e-mail dela,
 A quantia que voc? quer dar. (Note que voc? n?o precisa mandar todo o dinheiro que h? na sua conta.),
 E uma pequena mensagem que aparecer? no e-mail.;  
 break;
 case '3':
 define('SUB_HEADING_TITLE','Comprando com Vales-Presente.');
 define('SUB_HEADING_TEXT','Se voc? tiver fundos na sua conta, voc? poder? us?-los para comprar outros itens em nossa loja. No processamento da compra, uma caixa de texto aparecer?. Marcando ela voc? aplicar? os fundos em sua conta para comprar. 
 Note que voc? ainda precisar? selecionar um outro m?todo de pagamento se n?o houver fundos suficientes em sua conta para cobrir o custo da compra. Se voc? tiver mais fundos do que os necess?rios, o que sobrar ser? deixado em sua conta para o futuro.');
 break;
 case '4':
 define('SUB_HEADING_TITLE','Creditando Vales-Presente.');
 define('SUB_HEADING_TEXT','Se voc? recebeu um vale-presente por email, ele conter? os detalhes de quem o enviou a voc?, e uma poss?vel mensagem desta pessoa. O email tamb?m conter? o c?digo do vale-presente. ? uma boa id?ia imprimir o email para refer?ncia futura. Voc? pode creditar seu vale de duas maneiras:
 1. Clicando no link do email ir? te levar ? p?gina para credit?-los. Voc? ser? pedido a criar uma conta antes de creditar seu vale-presente. Assim que ele for creditado, voc? poder? us?-lo para gast?-lo como quiser em nossa loja.<br>
 2. Durante o processamento da compra, na mesma p?gina em que voc? escolhe o m?todo de pagamento, existir? uma caixa de texto para entrar o c?digo do vale-presente. Entre o c?digo l?, e clique no bot?o "creditar". O c?digo ser? validado e adicionado ? sua conta. Ent?o voc? poder? us?-lo para comprar qualquer item de nossa loja.');
 break;
 case '5':
 define('SUB_HEADING_TITLE','Teve problemas?');
 define('SUB_HEADING_TEXT','Se tiver qualquer problema ou pergunta sobre o sistema de vales-presente, por favor, contacte-nos pelo email '. STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '.');
 break;
 default:
 define('SUB_HEADING_TITLE','');
 define('SUB_HEADING_TEXT','Por favor, escolha uma das quest?es abaixo.');

}
?>

Is anything wrong with it? What could be? Thanks.

One more problem:

gv_send.php doesn't gets the template.

Don't know why(again). It has all the requires, the same from gv_faq.php(which is displayed with the template), but it doesn't display.

You can check in here, enter with the login "[email protected]", password "123456".

The code for gv_send.php is displayed above, again, it wasn't modified.

<?php
/*
 $Id: gv_send.php,v 1.1.2.3 2003/05/12 22:57:20 wilt Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 - 2003 osCommerce

Gift Voucher System v1.0
 Copyright (c) 2001, 2002 Ian C Wilson

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require('includes/classes/http_client.php');

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
   $navigation->set_snapshot();
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_GV_SEND);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['back_x']) || ($HTTP_POST_VARS['back_y'])) {
   $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] = '';
 }
 if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'send') {
   $error = false;
   if (!tep_validate_email(trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['email']))) {
     $error = true;
     $error_email = ERROR_ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK;
   }
   $gv_query = tep_db_query("select amount from " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " where customer_id = 

'" . $customer_id . "'");
   $customer_amount = $gv_result['amount'];
   $gv_amount = trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['amount']);
   if (ereg('[^0-9/.]', $gv_amount)) {
     $error = true;
   }
   if ($gv_amount>$customer_amount || $gv_amount == 0) {
     $error = true; 
   } 
 }
 if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'process') {
   $id1 = create_coupon_code($mail['customers_email_address']);
   $gv_query = tep_db_query("select amount from " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " where 

customer_id='".$customer_id."'");
   $gv_result=tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query);
   $new_amount=$gv_result['amount']-$HTTP_POST_VARS['amount'];
   if ($new_amount<0) {
     $error= true;
     $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] = 'send';
   } else {
     $gv_query=tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " set amount = '" . $new_amount . 

"' where customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
     $gv_query=tep_db_query("select customers_firstname, customers_lastname from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS 

. " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
     $gv_customer=tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query);
     $gv_query=tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_COUPONS . " (coupon_type, coupon_code, 

date_created, coupon_amount) values ('G', '" . $id1 . "', NOW(), '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['amount'] . 

"')");
     $insert_id = tep_db_insert_id($gv_query);
     $gv_query=tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_COUPON_EMAIL_TRACK . " (coupon_id, 

customer_id_sent, sent_firstname, sent_lastname, emailed_to, date_sent) values ('" . $insert_id . "' 

,'" . $customer_id . "', '" . addslashes($gv_customer['customers_firstname']) . "', '" . addslashes

($gv_customer['customers_lastname']) . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['email'] . "', now())");

$gv_email = STORE_NAME . "\n" .
             EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
             sprintf(EMAIL_GV_TEXT_HEADER, $currencies->format($HTTP_POST_VARS['amount'])) . "\n" .
             EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . 
             sprintf(EMAIL_GV_FROM, stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['send_name'])) . "\n";
     if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['message'])) {
       $gv_email .= EMAIL_GV_MESSAGE . "\n";
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['to_name'])) {
         $gv_email .= sprintf(EMAIL_GV_SEND_TO, stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['to_name'])) . "\n\n";
       }
       $gv_email .= stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['message']) . "\n\n";
     } 
     $gv_email .= sprintf(EMAIL_GV_REDEEM, $id1) . "\n\n";
     $gv_email .= EMAIL_GV_LINK . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_REDEEM, 'gv_no=' . $id1,'NONSSL',false);;
     $gv_email .= "\n\n";  
     $gv_email .= EMAIL_GV_FIXED_FOOTER . "\n\n";
     $gv_email .= EMAIL_GV_SHOP_FOOTER . "\n\n";;
     $gv_email_subject = sprintf(EMAIL_GV_TEXT_SUBJECT, stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['send_name']));  

tep_mail('', $HTTP_POST_VARS['email'], $gv_email_subject, nl2br($gv_email), STORE_OWNER, 

STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, '');
   }
 }
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on' ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>

<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
     <tr>
       <td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_specials.gif', 

HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'process') {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_man_on_board.gif', 

HEADING_TITLE, '0', '0', 'align="left"') . TEXT_SUCCESS; ?><br><br><?php echo 'gv '.$id1; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td align="right"><br><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL'); ?

>"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></a></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 }  
 if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'send' && !$error) {
   // validate entries
     $gv_amount = (double) $gv_amount;
     $gv_query = tep_db_query("select customers_firstname, customers_lastname from " . 

TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
     $send_name = $gv_result['customers_firstname'] . ' ' . $gv_result['customers_lastname'];
?>
     <tr>
       <td><form action="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_SEND, 'action=process', 'NONSSL'); ?>" 

method="post"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(MAIN_MESSAGE, $currencies->format($HTTP_POST_VARS

['amount']), stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['to_name']), $HTTP_POST_VARS['email'], stripslashes

($HTTP_POST_VARS['to_name']), $currencies->format($HTTP_POST_VARS['amount']), $send_name); ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
     if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['message']) {
?>
          <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(PERSONAL_MESSAGE, $gv_result['customers_firstname']); 

?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['message']); ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
     }

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('send_name', $send_name) . tep_draw_hidden_field('to_name', 

stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['to_name'])) . tep_draw_hidden_field('email', $HTTP_POST_VARS['email']) . 

tep_draw_hidden_field('amount', $gv_amount) . tep_draw_hidden_field('message', stripslashes

($HTTP_POST_VARS['message']));
?>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK, 

'name=back') . '</a>'; ?></td>
           <td align="right"><br><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_send.gif', 

IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></form></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } elseif ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']=='' || $error) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo HEADING_TEXT; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><form action="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_SEND, 'action=send', 'NONSSL'); ?>" 

method="post"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_NAME; ?><br><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('to_name', 

stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['to_name']));?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL; ?><br><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email', 

$HTTP_POST_VARS['email']); if ($error) echo $error_email; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_AMOUNT; ?><br><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('amount', 

$HTTP_POST_VARS['amount'], '', '', false); if ($error) echo $error_amount; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_MESSAGE; ?><br><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field

('message', 'soft', 50, 15, stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['message'])); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table>
       <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
<?php
   $back = sizeof($navigation->path)-2;
?>
           <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link($navigation->path[$back]['page'], 

tep_array_to_string($navigation->path[$back]['get'], array('action')), $navigation->path[$back]

['mode']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>
           <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', 

IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></form></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Maybe the CHMODs of the dirs have anything to do with it?

Thanks.