osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my previous post I said that my CC and GV install was working, but I was wrong, I have the following problem now:

The shopping cart is not being cleared on checkout when using payment methods like 'Paypal IPN' and 'Nochex'. (I tested it on Paypal by paying ?1.00 for an item and got a IPN back from Paypal). It does clear when using 'cheque/money order'.

The Admin > Orders is showing up the order after the checkout process for 'Paypal' and 'Check/Money Order' BUT NOT FOR 'Nochex'. 

The Gift Voucher Queue does not show the gv when paying by 'Paypal' and Nochex, only for Check/MO.

What could be the problem? Something has changed in the one of the checkout files.  :(

The GV/DC-contribution and PayPal IPN is not "compatible".

PayPal IPN is using it's own checkout process which is "checkout_paypal.php" and the GV/DC-contribution does not update this file etc. A while ago I posted in this thread (I think) a way to merge these two contributions.

/Fred

I noticed a while ago that the coupon report in coupon admin did not support more then 20 redeemed coupons, i.e. there was no way to look at the next page of redeemed coupons.

This have become a problem for me since I am getting quite a lot of redeemed coupons.

I don't think this is implemented in 5.10b so I post a fix for this. I also changed the report to display the latest coupon first (i.e changed the SQL-query sort order).

//In admin/coupon_admin.php, find these two lines:
 switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {
 case 'voucherreport':
//change the sort order of the SQL query :
   $cc_query_raw = "select * from " . TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK . " where coupon_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cid'] . "' order by redeem_date desc";

//after this block
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo tep_date_short($cc_list['redeem_date']); ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (is_object($cInfo)) && ($cc_list['unique_id'] == $cInfo->unique_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif'); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&cid=' . $cc_list['coupon_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   }
?>

//add this block - BOF
             <tr>
               <td colspan="3"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                 <tr>
                   <td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $cc_split->display_count($cc_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_COUPONS); ?></td>
                   <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $cc_split->display_links($cc_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'],'action=voucherreport&cid='.$HTTP_GET_VARS['cid']); ?> </td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
             </tr>
//add this block - EOF

Enjoy!

/Fred

Add quick links to Gift Voucher Queue and Product Returns

MOD REASON:

The less link clicking the better!

----------------------------

BACKUP:

admin/index.php

admin/includes/language/english.php

STEP:1, Open your admin/index.php

Find:

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CUSTOMERS,

'image' => 'customers.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=customers'),

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=customers')),

array('title' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, 'selected_box=customers')))),

Change to if you have both the Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons (Version 5.10b) and the RMA RETURNS SYSTEM v2.1:

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=customers')),

array('title' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, 'selected_box=customers')),

array('title' => BOX_GV_ADMIN, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_QUEUE, 'selected_box=gv_admin')),

array('title' => BOX_RETURNS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURNS, 'selected_box=returns')))),

Change to if you have the Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons (Version 5.10b), but **DO NOT** have the RMA RETURNS SYSTEM v2.1 installed:

array('title' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, 'selected_box=customers')),

array('title' => BOX_GV_ADMIN, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_QUEUE, 'selected_box=gv_admin')))),

Save and close.

STEP:2, Open your admin/includes/language/english.php

Find the last '?>' in the file:

?>

Change to:

define('BOX_GV_ADMIN', 'Gift Voucher Queue');

define('BOX_RETURNS', 'Product Returns');

?>

If you have both the Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons (Version 5.10b)

and the RMA RETURNS SYSTEM v2.1

OR

Find the last '?>' in the file:

?>

Change to:

define('BOX_GV_ADMIN', 'Gift Voucher Queue');

?>

If you have the Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons (Version 5.10b),

but **DO NOT** have the RMA RETURNS SYSTEM v2.1 installed.

Save and close.

Upload both files and enjoy. :D

Running osC - 2.2MS2. P.S. Please don't ask for a link to my site, it is on a production server and not available for the general public, yet!

Just as an aside,

So far I have come across a few payment modules that do not work with the GV/Coupon code.

Authorize.net.

This is easily fixed, and I will be including the fix in the next update. Basically just a re-ordering of a couple of lines in one checkout file.

Paypal IPN

The problem here is that paypal IPN uses a custom checkout_process.php file. It should be possible to amend the paypal IPN page to be compatible. Something to look into.

Multicards.

Not nice. Multicards does not use $order->info['total'] to pass value for cc processing, but rather sends a list of each product in cart with price. Therefore bypassing gv/discount values. I do have a possible 'sneaky' workround which needs some testing.

Still plan to have update released tonight :D

Posted: May 14 2003, 04:37 PM  Ian C Wilson

Thanks for your post earlier, Fred. Can't find your fix though.

I see this was an issue with v5. Was it ever followed up? I am having a problem using Paypal IPN with the GV/DC v5.10b (shopping cart not being emptied).

Mary-Ann

Chief Cook and Bottlewasher

Jack-of-All-Trades

Running 2.2MS2

mary look at your checkout_process.php and convert the code from that to the paypal ipn checkout_paypalipn.php code and you will be fine

(my knowledge is so small you would think that an ant was a genius in comparison)

Hi, Just been setting up this great contribution on my shop, but when i try to purchase a voucher the voucher does not go into the queue menu in admin and i can't find where the function is that does this task.

It seems to be only a problem with the latest CVS version of Oscommerce, which i'm having to use because of a PHP bug.

Could someone offer some help. I can supply more information if needed to help me solve this.

Cheers,

Mark

Hi, Just been setting up this great contribution on my shop, but when i try to purchase a voucher the voucher does not go into the queue menu in admin and i can't find where the function is that does this task.

It seems to be only a problem with the latest CVS version of Oscommerce, which i'm having to use because of a PHP bug.

Could someone offer some help. I can supply more information if needed to help me solve this.

Cheers,

Mark

Did you setup your mod to queue vouchers?

if yes...what product name did you give to your voucher?

Sometime just a missspelling is the problem...

if you call your gift voucher "GIFT200" for a 200$ gift (for example), it should work....

Boxes not displaying correctly

That's very interesting, northessex ... I have the same problem. I posted a query about this on the main forum but no reply yet.

Why does everything move to the left side of the page after opening the checkout_success page? <_< The other pages are displaying fine.

My webhost's server info

PHP Version: 4.2.3 (Zend: 1.2.0)

Apache/1.3.29 (Unix)

Mary-Ann

Jack-of-All-Trades

Running 2.2MS2

sbizo: no it won't

mary and northessex: I don't think that is a bug in 4.2.3 .. that is a bug in osc because it is missing an end table.

I will try to find the place where this needs to be placed. They fixed it in the cvs northessex by putting the correct end table in place or at least that is what I have heard.

The missing table ( </table> ) messes with the alignment of the tables and the index.php page when loading  column_right.php.

The fix is below:

Around line 330 of index.php you need to add another </table> to correct the problem. See below for snip:

Line 328: <?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

Line 329: <!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

Line 330: </table></table></td>

Line 331: </tr>

Line 332: </table>

Line 334: <!-- body_eof //-->

Makes it easier than downloading another index.php file.

I didn't write this donald harriman did.

Hope this helps some.

(my knowledge is so small you would think that an ant was a genius in comparison)

Hi,

I'm using version 5.10b with the authorize.net mod. When a user redeems a discount code, the correct amount appears with the deduction. Unfortunately, when the order goes to authorize.net - the discount is not being applied. :(

Anyone know of a fix for this? I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Karen

Yahooo!! :lol: Thank You, Strider. I searched for the lines containing the code in the pages that weren't displaying correctly and added in an extra </table> in the following files. The alignment is spot on now:

catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

catalog/checkout_success.php

catalog/checkout_shipping.php

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></table></td>

The second </table> on the third line.

Mary-Ann

Jack-of-All-Trades

Running 2.2MS2

I have just installed this fabulous contribution and am getting this on my front catalog page.

Warning: The downloadable products directory does not exist: /hsphere/local/home/jade2001/jewelrycabin.com/catalogdownload/. Downloadable products will not work until this directory is valid.

Now I have enabled downloadable products in admin. Not sure why this message has appeared. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

www.jewelrycabin.com

We will not regret what we have done. We will regret what we didn't do.

JaaMor: you don't have your configure.php setup correctly for your download directory or actually your fs_catalog

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/oscworks/work/new_oscworks/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

notice the endling slash on the DIR_FS_CATALOG define

Mary: glad to hear it works for you

karen_l: depends on which mod you are using

Well this one has got me baffled.

I have installed the contribution smoothly except for if I create a new account I find that all the products are now 10% cheaper for this new user no matter what I do. My existing account works smoothly. Also with the new user I find that they cannot pay by credit card.

The welcome discount in the admin is set to "0".

Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening?

Hi Strider,

Bao Nguyen's Authorizenet ADC Direct Connection with Austin Renfroe's Transaction Key, Sort Order update from Aug 13,2003.

Thanks, for responding so quickly and for all the work you've done on this! :)

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly. I am quite a novice at all of this. Am I supposed to add:

somewhere? Please let me know where to add those lines or modify the lines that exist to match the lines you have supplied. Thanks again Strider.

I would like to add a big Thank You for making this contribution fairly simple to install. Your install instructions are so easy to follow, that even a novice like myself was able to follow everything step by step without having any problems.

We will not regret what we have done. We will regret what we didn't do.

Hi, it's me again. I posted a query in another part of the forum with a problem I was having and it turns out that it could be something to do with the coupon contrib that I installed, so I am repeating it here in case someone can help while reading this thread (I'm hoping Strider). :unsure:

Hi,

I have the following error when trying to look at "My Order History" when logged in.  B) Can someone please help ?

Warning: Division by zero in /homepages/45/d87589151/htdocs/miltongems/catalog/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 59

This is what my split_page_results.php file looks like.

<?php
/*
 $Id: split_page_results.php,v 1.15 2003/06/09 22:35:34 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class splitPageResults {
   var $sql_query, $number_of_rows, $current_page_number, $number_of_pages, $number_of_rows_per_page, $page_name;

/* class constructor */
   function splitPageResults($query, $max_rows, $count_key = '*', $page_holder = 'page') {
     global $HTTP_GET_VARS, $HTTP_POST_VARS;

$this->sql_query = $query;
     $this->page_name = $page_holder;

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[$page_holder])) {
       $page = $HTTP_GET_VARS[$page_holder];
     } elseif (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[$page_holder])) {
       $page = $HTTP_POST_VARS[$page_holder];
     } else {
       $page = '';
     }

if (empty($page) || !is_numeric($page)) $page = 1;
     $this->current_page_number = $page;

$this->number_of_rows_per_page = $max_rows;

$pos_to = strlen($this->sql_query);
     $pos_from = strpos($this->sql_query, ' from', 0);

$pos_group_by = strpos($this->sql_query, ' group by', $pos_from);
     if (($pos_group_by < $pos_to) && ($pos_group_by != false)) $pos_to = $pos_group_by;

$pos_having = strpos($this->sql_query, ' having', $pos_from);
     if (($pos_having < $pos_to) && ($pos_having != false)) $pos_to = $pos_having;

$pos_order_by = strpos($this->sql_query, ' order by', $pos_from);
     if (($pos_order_by < $pos_to) && ($pos_order_by != false)) $pos_to = $pos_order_by;

if (strpos($this->sql_query, 'distinct') || strpos($this->sql_query, 'group by')) {
       $count_string = 'distinct ' . tep_db_input($count_key);
     } else {
       $count_string = tep_db_input($count_key);
     }

$count_query = tep_db_query("select count(" . $count_string . ") as total " . substr($this->sql_query, $pos_from, ($pos_to - $pos_from)));
     $count = tep_db_fetch_array($count_query);

$this->number_of_rows = $count['total'];

$this->number_of_pages = ceil($this->number_of_rows / $this->number_of_rows_per_page);

if ($this->current_page_number > $this->number_of_pages) {
       $this->current_page_number = $this->number_of_pages;
     }

$offset = ($this->number_of_rows_per_page * ($this->current_page_number - 1));

$this->sql_query .= " limit " . $offset . ", " . $this->number_of_rows_per_page;
   }

/* class functions */

// display split-page-number-links
   function display_links($max_page_links, $parameters = '') {
     global $PHP_SELF, $request_type;

$display_links_string = '';

$class = 'class="pageResults"';

if (tep_not_null($parameters) && (substr($parameters, -1) != '&')) $parameters .= '&';

// previous button - not displayed on first page
     if ($this->current_page_number > 1) $display_links_string .= '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), $parameters . $this->page_name . '=' . ($this->current_page_number - 1), $request_type) . '" class="pageResults" title=" ' . PREVNEXT_TITLE_PREVIOUS_PAGE . ' "><u>' . PREVNEXT_BUTTON_PREV . '</u></a>  ';

// check if number_of_pages > $max_page_links
     $cur_window_num = intval($this->current_page_number / $max_page_links);
     if ($this->current_page_number % $max_page_links) $cur_window_num++;

$max_window_num = intval($this->number_of_pages / $max_page_links);
     if ($this->number_of_pages % $max_page_links) $max_window_num++;

// previous window of pages
     if ($cur_window_num > 1) $display_links_string .= '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), $parameters . $this->page_name . '=' . (($cur_window_num - 1) * $max_page_links), $request_type) . '" class="pageResults" title=" ' . sprintf(PREVNEXT_TITLE_PREV_SET_OF_NO_PAGE, $max_page_links) . ' ">...</a>';

// page nn button
     for ($jump_to_page = 1 + (($cur_window_num - 1) * $max_page_links); ($jump_to_page <= ($cur_window_num * $max_page_links)) && ($jump_to_page <= $this->number_of_pages); $jump_to_page++) {
       if ($jump_to_page == $this->current_page_number) {
         $display_links_string .= ' <b>' . $jump_to_page . '</b> ';
       } else {
         $display_links_string .= ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), $parameters . $this->page_name . '=' . $jump_to_page, $request_type) . '" class="pageResults" title=" ' . sprintf(PREVNEXT_TITLE_PAGE_NO, $jump_to_page) . ' "><u>' . $jump_to_page . '</u></a> ';
       }
     }

// next window of pages
     if ($cur_window_num < $max_window_num) $display_links_string .= '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), $parameters . $this->page_name . '=' . (($cur_window_num) * $max_page_links + 1), $request_type) . '" class="pageResults" title=" ' . sprintf(PREVNEXT_TITLE_NEXT_SET_OF_NO_PAGE, $max_page_links) . ' ">...</a> ';

// next button
     if (($this->current_page_number < $this->number_of_pages) && ($this->number_of_pages != 1)) $display_links_string .= ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), $parameters . 'page=' . ($this->current_page_number + 1), $request_type) . '" class="pageResults" title=" ' . PREVNEXT_TITLE_NEXT_PAGE . ' "><u>' . PREVNEXT_BUTTON_NEXT . '</u></a> ';

return $display_links_string;
   }

// display number of total products found
   function display_count($text_output) {
     $to_num = ($this->number_of_rows_per_page * $this->current_page_number);
     if ($to_num > $this->number_of_rows) $to_num = $this->number_of_rows;

$from_num = ($this->number_of_rows_per_page * ($this->current_page_number - 1));

if ($to_num == 0) {
       $from_num = 0;
     } else {
       $from_num++;
     }

return sprintf($text_output, $from_num, $to_num, $this->number_of_rows);
   }
 }
?>

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mary-at-Milton

I received this reply:

Hi,

i got that kind of problem wehn using the Coupon Contribution.

I added the following line to my split_page_result.php:

$reviews_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total " . substr($sql_query, $pos_from, ($pos_to - $pos_from)));

$reviews_count = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_count_query);

$query_num_rows = $reviews_count['total'];

//Line added

if ($query_num_rows == 0) $query_num_rows = 1;

// End Line added

$num_pages = ceil($query_num_rows / $max_rows_per_page);

if ($current_page_number > $num_pages) {

$current_page_number = $num_pages;

I hope that helps....

Cheers

Guido AlexR Posted on Jan 15 2004, 02:49 AM

==========================================

I added the line of code into the catalog/admin/classes file but I still get that same error message which is in the catalog/includes file:

Warning: Division by zero in /homepages/45/d87589151/htdocs/miltongems/catalog/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 59

Is there another alteration that needs doing in the catalog/includes file and what is it?

Mary-Ann

Jack-of-All-Trades

Running 2.2MS2

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly. I am quite a novice at all of this. Am I supposed to add:

somewhere? Please let me know where to add those lines or modify the lines that exist to match the lines you have supplied. Thanks again Strider.

The two defines should already be in "\catalog\includes\configure.php" somewhere close to line 33. You need to adjust them to your settings.

/Fred