• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

Credit Class & Gift Voucher is now Credit Class/GV/Discount Coupons v5.04 and is updated for OSC 2.2ms2

One file was deprecated and folded into another and all files modified after the last release of ccgv were updated.

This also includes Rob Cote's fix for the discount coupon.

Doc was updated and other bugs fixed.

Ian seems to be a little busy lately so I thought I would try to help him out. Hope I didn't blow it up to bad.

As with any contribution, please exercise good procedure and backup before installing.

(my knowledge is so small you would think that an ant was a genius in comparison)

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great mod! Installed it and all seems ok but for a few things.

Dont know how to use gift vouchers to buy something.

I have a Voucher Balance of $22.00 in my cart and on checkout it doesnt subtract the difference (nor do i see where i can choose to use it) from the total.

I tried this again by sending the gift voucher and using both link and code to redeem/confirm and i still cant get it to pay for an item that totals:

Sub-Total: $9.99

Per Item (Best Way): $3.50

NY TAX 8.75%: $1.18

Total: $14.67

Dont even see the voucher in the total either.

Maybe i have missed something.

Also, If someone recieves a gift voucher and redeems/confirms it by email link then why does the Enter Redeem Code box appear at checkout payment?

You have to redeem them through the admin

there is also a 10$ gift cert done when you create acct you edit your create acct and set the price to 0 if you don't want this feature

(my knowledge is so small you would think that an ant was a genius in comparison)

No the gift voucher is already redeemd and avalable to be used.

This was done already in Admin "Gift Voucher Release Queue" and even in "Order Total Modules/Gift Vouchers" Queue Purchases set to false theres still no option to click to include the GV in the checkout proccess.

Has anyone else installed this on MS2 and dont have the probem im having?

Did you replace checkout payment? on line 324 you have a call that determines whether the credit / discount coupon is displayed?

Have just bought a new voucher for $27.00 paid with money order.

Updated the order and redeemd the voucher in admin.

Now i have $27.00 in my GV account.

No option is given to use your voucher in checkout.

Now i send the $27.00 voucher as a gift to another account.

Login to the other account, recieve email with gift voucher that was sent to me with the redemption code which is ***********.

Add a few things to cart and proceed to check out.

I enter my redemption code (recieved from the email gift) in the Enter Redeem Code Box and get a red background message saying that i have redeemd $27.00.

Great i am returnned to the same page to choose if i want to use the voucher but there is no little circle to click if i want this option at all as you can see in the picture below.

gv.jpg

Since i cant click anything i proceed anyway and continue through.

On Order Confirmation there is no gift voucher added at all.

Am i still missing something?

Did you replace checkout payment? on line 324 you have a call that determines whether the credit / discount coupon is displayed?

Yes i have replace all file with the file from the mod.

What im doing right now is installing another MS2 test shop and will over write all files with the clean GV mod ones to see if theres a problem.

Will let you know.

No, i get the same results on a new MS2.

Ive installed the files, settings and admin modules.

Queue Purchases

false

Have a voucher for $22.00 and cant select to have it included on checkout.

Any ideas why its left unclickable on checkout?

Line 324 call in the contribution is:

<?php

echo $order_total_modules->credit_selection();//ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM

?>

modules/order_total/ot_gv.php looks ok to me i guess.

Dont know what else to examine.

Nope all you get is a - mark which means theres nuthing there.

Click the whole blue line left to right and stay normal blue.

Select all and CSS shows the other boxes like this [0] but dark.

I dont know what it can be.

Have you replaced this mod's files with your working ones to see if its the mod's fault or a mistake on my end?

yeah .. did a complete reinstall after the mods were written just to make sure everything played right.

I get that same screen if I don't have anything in my voucher account

do you have anything showing you how much you have in your voucher account within your shopping cart box

yeah .. did a complete reinstall after the mods were written just to make sure everything played right.

I get that same screen if I don't have anything in my voucher account

do you have anything showing you how much you have in your voucher account within your shopping cart box

Yea i have

Voucher Balance $27.00

Send Gift Voucher

in my cart and still no clickable option to choose to include it.

ok try this then

in admin under main category modules

there are three choices

payment, shipping and order total

click order total and then click gift voucher see where it says install .. click on that to install the gift voucher.

that should take care of the problem

ok try this then

in admin under main category modules

there are three choices

payment, shipping and order total

click order total and then click gift voucher see where it says install .. click on that to install the gift voucher.

that should take care of the problem

I found the problem.

Thing is it was already and always install with sort order set to 5 and coupons set to 4.

This time i removed and clicked install and left it at the default sort order of "740".

Now it works.

Changing the default sort order makes unavalable.

So i guess it needs a little update on the set sort order thing.

Thanks for your help.

When i change in catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php

Line 268:

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_SORT_ORDER', '740', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now())");

From '740' TO: '0' it lets me assign any sort order in admin and still works fine.

Should i use with the change or stay with the default 740 sort order?

Great glad to hear it works.

To tell you the truth I have no idea yet. It looks kind of wierd down there actually but I will look it over and get back to you. *grins*

I have installed the contribution and am getting this following error. Please let me kow what I am to do...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: count_contents_virtual() in /.../public_html/checkout_payment.php on line 73

Thank You

I would first backup my original files, then replace thoes 2 files with the ones that came with the contribution to see if theres still any errors.

If no error then there might be an install error in thoes 2 original files.

If no difference at all then you know its not in them 2 files.