The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

I'm installed CCGV 5.19 on my osC 2.2.2. Everything seemed to be perfect ... but while I made an order myself to test it I noticed a problem:

After installing the 2 modules a customer cannot complete his order anymore: There is no way to leave the page where it's possible to type in the voucher code. It's the checkout_payment.php ... and IE gives an error message "Object expected in row 97".

This is my code:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');

$total_weight = $cart->show_weight();
 $total_count = $cart->count_contents();
// #################### Added CGV ######################
 $total_count = $cart->count_contents_virtual(); //ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM
// #################### End Added CGV ######################
// THIS HERE IS ROW 97 - IN MY CODE IT IS EMPTY
// load all enabled payment modules
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
 $payment_modules = new payment;

I don't understand what's wrong there!? Can somebody help to fix this? :rolleyes:

you have to search for line 97 in the html source not in your php source ;)

Yes, I guess you are right with that :-"

So, this is my html output:

<!-- start get_javascript(applicationtop2header) //-->
<script language="javascript"><!--
var selected;
var submitter = null;
function submitFunction() {
  submitter = 1;
  }

function selectRowEffect(object, buttonSelect) {
// #################### Begin Added CGV JONYO ######################
 if (!document.checkout_payment.payment[0].disabled){
// #################### End Added CGV JONYO ######################
if (!selected) {
  if (document.getElementById) {
	selected = document.getElementById('defaultSelected');
  } else {
	selected = document.all['defaultSelected'];
  }
}

if (selected) selected.className = 'moduleRow';
object.className = 'moduleRowSelected';
selected = object;

// one button is not an array
if (document.checkout_payment.payment[0]) {
  document.checkout_payment.payment[buttonSelect].checked=true;
} else {
  document.checkout_payment.payment.checked=true;
}
 }
 // #################### Begin Added CGV JONYO ######################
}
 // #################### End Added CGV JONYO ######################

function rowOverEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRow') object.className = 'moduleRowOver';
}

function rowOutEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRowOver') object.className = 'moduleRow';
}

function clearRadeos(){
document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked=!document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked;
}
//--></script>
<script language="javascript"><!-- 
function check_form() {
 var error = 0;
 var error_message = "Please fill in correctly.\n\n";
 var payment_value = null;
 if (document.checkout_payment.payment.length) {
for (var i=0; i<document.checkout_payment.payment.length; i++) {
  if (document.checkout_payment.payment[i].checked) {
	payment_value = document.checkout_payment.payment[i].value;
  }
}
 } else if (document.checkout_payment.payment.checked) {
payment_value = document.checkout_payment.payment.value;
 } else if (document.checkout_payment.payment.value) {
payment_value = document.checkout_payment.payment.value;
 }

if (payment_value == null && submitter != 1) {
error_message = error_message + "* Please choose a method of payment.\n";
error = 1;
 }

if (error == 1 && submitter != 1) {
alert(error_message);
return false;
 } else {
return true;
 }
}
//--></script>
<!-- end get_javascript(applicationtop2header) //-->

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body onload="info()">
<!-- header, not used
<table width="100%" border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0">
 <tr class="header"><td> </td>
 </tr>
</table>
-->

Line 97 is

<body onload="info()">

Any idea?

Line 97 is

<body onload="info()">

Any idea?

do you have added the code to your own checkout_payment.php? Because in my checkout_payment.php is no onload="info()". If you have installed no other payment contribution i would suggest to delete it...

do you have added the code to your own checkout_payment.php? Because in my checkout_payment.php is no onload="info()". If you have installed no other payment contribution i would suggest to delete it...

I looked in my checkout_payment.php ... and it isn't there too. I also didn't find it in these files in my includes directory: application_top.php, header.php, header_tags.php

I thought about them, cause maybe they make changes in the area info() is called now. So, my checkout_payment.php looks like that in the relaying part:

function clearRadeos(){
document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked=!document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked;
for (counter = 0; counter < document.checkout_payment.payment.length; counter++)
{
// If a radio button has been selected it will return true
// (If not it will return false)
if (document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked){
document.checkout_payment.payment[counter].checked = false;
document.checkout_payment.payment[counter].disabled=true;
//document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked=false;
} else {
document.checkout_payment.payment[counter].disabled=false;
//document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked=true;
}
}
}<? } else { $coversAll=false;?>
function clearRadeos(){
}<? } ?>
<?php // #################### End Added CGV JONYO ###################### ?>

//--></script>
<?php // #################### Begin Added CGV JONYO ###################### ?>
<?php // echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>
<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation($coversAll); ?>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

I guess

}<? } else { $coversAll=false;?>
function clearRadeos(){
}<? } ?>
//--></script>

are the lines before ... and then there is only

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

:blink:

I think I do not use any payment contrib ... only AllProducts, EP, HeaderTagsController, GoogleXMLSitemap, MustAgreeToTerms, UltimateSEOURLs, SiteMap, UserTracking and oscAffiliate. Maybe the last ...!? Hm, I'm really confused now ...?!?

I think you have to search to which contribution the function info() belongs... Otherwise it's difficult to find a solution :(

Yes, I guess I could have to do this >_<

I actually looked to all files in the includes/functions directory, but it wasn't there. I also didn't find an idea via Google ... and now there are a lot of files left :lol: Any idea where to find it?

Ah, maybe helpful: I looked to the source now while I had the modules both uninstalled. There

<body onload="info()">

is also there ... but it works with it. Just to notice that.

Ok, then there might be a conflict between some contributions...

Try to find the onload with a program that checks the content of files. I use Dreamweaver from Adobe. It scans all files in a defined dir.. maybe there are some free programs that do this for you...

maybe there are some free programs that do this for you...

Yes, I found one: Search and Replace

I also found the onload with it ... well, it was really easy: It's in my template file sts_template.html ...

OK, I deleted it from the body tag and tried again: no way! Of course it still works without the modules installed ... but after installing them the same problem. I just don't get the IE error message ;)

So, what can cause the problem then? Everything works fine with the files I had to edit for the contrib ... so generally this should be OK at all!? But what happens when I install the modules in the admin panel? Which changes are made then and how can they be in trouble with the checkout_payment.php?

Still the same: After installing the 2 modules a customer cannot complete his order anymore. There is no way to leave the page where it's possible to type in the voucher code. It's the checkout_payment.php ...

So, anyone any idea for me? :rolleyes:

Edited by s97446

Hi everyone,

I am confused on the status of support on CCGV.

I downloaded and installed CCGV (trad) and then noticed that Vger seems to have switched support sites. (I wont link to that post since I may be wrong and do not want to confuse anyone else).

And then I found this thread. So is this a version of CCGV that is different than the (trad) version?

Also, I installed the (trad) version and I am having an issue with the coupon names and wonder should I un-install it and install the one this thread supports?

Some guidance would be greatly appreciated (since osCommerce and these mods are all I know and will work with).

Thanks a bunch,

Don

try a new clean installtion of osc, install the two modules and test it. then install your other contributions ;)

Well, of course this is the most unlikely solution ... remembering how long it took to configure all I guess this will need me days, years, lightyears ... ;)

Maybe there is an easier/shorter way!? So, I'm astonished cause the following site (checkout_confirmation.php) isn't loaded. I expected that it should be tried to load it and maybe an sysntax error or something else will occure then ... or that a variable/constant/... should be submitted, this doesn't work and an error occures.

But while there happens really nothing by clicking the link I just would propose that there must be something wrong with the link - so it's "dead"!?

So, this here are the lines

<form name="checkout_payment" action="http://www.blablabla.de/catalog/checkout_confirmation.php" method="post" onsubmit="return check_form();"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<td class="main" align="right"><input type="image" src="includes/languages/german/images/buttons/button_continue.gif" border="0" alt="Continue" title=" Continue "></td>

but they should be OK!? Could be a failure between them? Or is there a variable which is set wrong!? Any idea how to check this?

Well, of course this is the most unlikely solution ... remembering how long it took to configure all I guess this will need me days, years, lightyears ... ;)

Maybe there is an easier/shorter way!? So, I'm astonished cause the following site (checkout_confirmation.php) isn't loaded. I expected that it should be tried to load it and maybe an sysntax error or something else will occure then ... or that a variable/constant/... should be submitted, this doesn't work and an error occures.

But while there happens really nothing by clicking the link I just would propose that there must be something wrong with the link - so it's "dead"!?

So, this here are the lines

<form name="checkout_payment" action="http://www.blablabla.de/catalog/checkout_confirmation.php" method="post" onsubmit="return check_form();"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<td class="main" align="right"><input type="image" src="includes/languages/german/images/buttons/button_continue.gif" border="0" alt="Continue" title=" Continue "></td>

but they should be OK!? Could be a failure between them? Or is there a variable which is set wrong!? Any idea how to check this?

nö die sind bei mir auch so... also daran kanns schonmal nich liegen.

I installed your CCGV module and now my paypal WPP won't function.

I get an error on the checkout_payment.php page -

Error connect() timed out! (Error No. 28)

This only shows the first time I upload the files to get CCGV working.

Then after that if I click the "Checkout with Paypal" button it just sits there and does nothing. THEN somehow I can't access the catalog for about 5-10 minutes. I can still access the admin section but not the catalog.

Also if I try using the Paypal Direct Pay it just reloads the checkout_payment.php page without showing any error or anything???

thanks..

Then after that if I click the "Checkout with Paypal" button it just sits there and does nothing. THEN somehow I can't access the catalog for about 5-10 minutes. I can still access the admin section but not the catalog.

Also if I try using the Paypal Direct Pay it just reloads the checkout_payment.php page without showing any error or anything???

thanks..

compare your own checkout_payment and the checkout_payment from the archive. the install instruction is incomplete ;)

thanks..

Are you using IE to upload the files? If so, don't.

compare your own checkout_payment and the checkout_payment from the archive. the install instruction is incomplete ;)

I am using the exact one from the archive with the added WPP code....

and now if I click the checkout with paypal button (express checkout) it sends me back to the checkout_shipping page?

And putting the sandbox credit card in the paypal direct payment and clicking next sends me right back to checkout_payment....

I have no idea what's happening with it, the express checkout button was working before but the direct pay wasent so I reverted the files with the backup ones before installing CCGV then it broke the express checkout again even after uploading back the changed files for CCGV..

Here is the error If I click back after clicking the express checkout -

SSL: error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca (Error No. 35)

Edited by rjckicks1

Ok I just now set it from sandbox to live ( even though I already did this about 100,000 times) and now magically the express checkout button works .. I had to like revert the files to before CCGV and then do that then it worked THEN upload the CCGV files again and NOW the express checkout works (this is what happened before but when I reverted back to the backup files it broke again so I'm leaving the files how they are now). Express Checkout only works in live mode now.

The problem now is direct pay is not working. I enter the sandbox CC info and click Continue but it just reloads the checkout_payment.php page without producing any error. Do you know why it does this ? This happens in live mode and sandbox, where in livemode you would expect it to procude an error saying wrong credit card info.

Edited by rjckicks1

Update - Ok the problem was some WPP info was missing from checkout_payment.php

I've fixed it and now it shows the error -

The credit card information you entered contains an error. Please check it and try again.

The expiry date entered for the credit card is invalid.
Please check the date and try again.

And I just tried sandbox mode with the sandbox CC and it went to the payment_confirmation.php page successfully!

I'll continue testing and see if everything's working. Thanks hotspot

When I click "redeem" on the checkout_payment.php page, when trying to add a coupon, it just comes up with the error -

The credit card information you entered contains an error. Please check it and try again.

The first four digits of the number entered are:
If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.
If it is wrong, please try again.

Edited by rjckicks1