• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PLEASE Help with shipping !!! PLZ

Ok my problem is that i try all scripts, and they are all %#@^# , so is there any REAL WORKING ? weight astimated calculator???? or can i add own shipping to each item? i just need 1 solution that works.. because nothing is working in shipping modules no matter what i do, yes i am newbie in this but its just not working.

I have dropshipper that is located in California, and use only Fedex.

and i also have my own items wich will be shipped from NY, using USPS.

so how can i solve this problems? plz help, this thin is killing me, i can figure out many things on my own, but this just dont work..

Thanks all for reading, plz help.

PS: I have 2.2ms2

I'm sorry, but with this negative ramble, there is little chance you are gonna get a response.

I suggest you create a new topic, where in the title and subtitle you describe your problem

'How can I setup dropshipping (Fedex) and out-of-store (USPS) shipping ?'

and take time to describe any particulars (like do you use all shipping methods, insurance etc).

and most of all, have an open mind. You'll need it to overcome these kinds of issues :)

If not, you are better of to hire someone to do this kinda work for you.

Just my 2 pennies worth. Sorry I can't help. Don't use these shipping companies, nor do I use dropshippers ...

Best of luck

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

I'm sorry, but with this negative ramble, there is little chance you are gonna get a response.

I suggest you create a new topic, where in the title and subtitle you describe your problem

'How can I setup dropshipping (Fedex) and out-of-store (USPS) shipping ?'

and take time to describe any particulars (like do you use all shipping methods, insurance etc).

and most of all, have an open mind. You'll need it to overcome these kinds of issues :)

If not, you are better of to hire someone to do this kinda work for you.

Just my 2 pennies worth. Sorry I can't help. Don't use these shipping companies, nor do I use dropshippers ...

Best of luck

You are right, but it is frastreting, other problems sems to make sense, but shipping is not So that made me kind a go crazy about it.. spend 2 days (24/2) on this and cant get it working, i usely find solutions fast. I have no idea " why this is so complecated , This should be very simple"

anyway i am trying something now but i will start new post.

Archived