• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I add HTML to my Shipping & Returns Page?

Totally Lost

Hi There...

Im trying to update my 'shipping & returns' Page and I've tried placing my HTML (generated through Front Page) all over the place. Within quotes, out of quotes...top, bottom...anyway...can someone let me know exactly where I need to insert my HTML code so it fits under my shipping & returns section/heading.

<?php
/*
 $Id: shipping.php,v 1.4 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Shipping & Returns');
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Shipping & Returns');
define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'We send most shipments through Canada Post within 48 hours of verified payment. You will be notified by email when your shipment has been submitted.  Online tracking and delivery confirmation is also available on most services.  Customers with shipments from Cambodia will be notified by email with registration numbers (if registration service is indeed requested).  
(As long as the item is not damaged) Return it, we will issue a refund or replacement (minus the shipping charges).');
?>

Thanks

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'We send most shipments through Canada Post within 48 hours of verified payment. You will be notified by email when your shipment has been submitted. Online tracking and delivery confirmation is also available on most services. Customers with shipments from Cambodia will be notified by email with registration numbers (if registration service is indeed requested). (As long as the item is not damaged) Return it, we will issue a refund or replacement (minus the shipping charges).');

Anywhere in between the ' '

Hi There...

Im trying to update my 'shipping & returns' Page and I've tried placing my HTML (generated through Front Page) all over the place.  Within quotes, out of quotes...top, bottom...anyway...can someone let me know exactly where I need to insert my HTML code so it fits under my shipping & returns section/heading.

<?php
/*
 $Id: shipping.php,v 1.4 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Shipping & Returns');
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Shipping & Returns');
define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'just average text');
?>

Thanks

Yes, that's the first place I tried...just to be clear...im trying to insert my HTML code and not just average text..

Perhaps you could affix an example of how HTML code is correctly inserted?

Yes, that's the first place I tried...just to be clear...im trying to insert my HTML code and not just average text..

Perhaps you could affix an example of how HTML code is correctly inserted?

I figured out the problem....there was a couple of ----> ' <----- in my HTML code....as a result it didnt load

Archived