• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Worldpay and UK Contribution Queries?

obaluba

Hi,

I have version MS2 configured, I have just followed the instructions to try and add the worldpay gateway to my store. I changed the filenames.php as the instructions indicated and added all the files in all the correct places, however when I go into my admin section of the site i cannot see worldpay as an option to select to install?

Is this something simple?

My second question is, Is there a contribution which configures the store for use in the UK? Someone mentioned there was one in the contributions, I looked through this quite some detail but couldnt find any :(

Any help would be really appreciated

Thankyou very much Dave, thats really helpful

I have a store which has no products in it only an updated template structure, do you think it would be safe to update it?

thanks again for your response! :thumbsup:

Hi,

I have version MS2 configured, I have just followed the instructions to try and add the worldpay gateway to my store. I changed the filenames.php as the instructions indicated and added all the files in all the correct places, however when I go into my admin section of the site i cannot see worldpay as an option to select to install?

Is this something simple?

My second question is, Is there a contribution which configures the store for use in the UK? Someone mentioned there was one in the contributions, I looked through this quite some detail but couldnt find any :(

Any help would be really appreciated

thanks  :thumbsup:

Worldpay does not show up as worldpay, just something like "secure credit card payment" or some similar text.

By the way the settings are under modules>>payment

Archived