• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders Status problem

Brindley

I've been making test orders on my shop using Cash on Delivery and Cheque/Money Order. The confirmation emails get sent but the order's don't appear on the admin->customers->orders nor on the My Account Information. I've had a quick look in the database and the orders are there, but the order status for each one is 0. I've manually set the order status' in the database to what they were supposed to be (my own order status - 4, Test order) and they now show up fine. But I seem to have a problem with the order status numbers not getting passed.

Have I missed something obvious, or is there indeed a problem here? I have quite a number of contribs, ones more likely to be at fault include the Barclays ePDQ contrib, and the register globals contrib.

I don't mind diving into the source code if necessary and have been doing to try and find the fault myself, but so far I am unable to see anything myself.

All help appreciated!

Cheers,

Brindley

I've been making test orders on my shop using Cash on Delivery and Cheque/Money Order. The confirmation emails get sent but the order's don't appear on the admin->customers->orders nor on the My Account Information. I've had a quick look in the database and the orders are there, but the order status for each one is 0. I've manually set the order status' in the database to what they were supposed to be (my own order status - 4, Test order) and they now show up fine. But I seem to have a problem with the order status numbers not getting passed.

Have I missed something obvious, or is there indeed a problem here? I have quite a number of contribs, ones more likely to be at fault include the Barclays ePDQ contrib, and the register globals contrib.

I don't mind diving into the source code if necessary and have been doing to try and find the fault myself, but so far I am unable to see anything myself.

All help appreciated!

Cheers,

Brindley

Go into your admin|localization|Order Status

are they all setup in there?

Archived