• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Screwed up again

aussie53

I followed this mod to the letter:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ch,USPS+Methods, the 18 Apr 2005 - Support Forum one but it didn't work for me. I tried the mod after backing up my system, and copying all the original .php files to notepad. I followed the instructions to the letter and now I can't access my admin. I replaced all the .php files with all the originals that I pasted into notepad and everything?s still screwed up. I then restored my db and I?ve still got the same. Can you help me? I keep getting this error in admin:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/aussie53/public_html/myonlinestore/admin/categories.php on line 673

Can anyone help me fix this?

I followed this mod to the letter:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ch,USPS+Methods, the 18 Apr 2005 - Support Forum one but it didn't work for me. I tried the mod after backing up my system, and copying all the original .php files to notepad. I followed the instructions to the letter and now I can't access my admin. I replaced all the .php files with all the originals that I pasted into notepad and everything?s still screwed up. I then restored my db and I?ve still got the same. Can you help me? I keep getting this error in admin:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/aussie53/public_html/myonlinestore/admin/categories.php on line 673

Can anyone help me fix this?

Sometimes I end up with various errors like this because my ftp client doesnt upload the file properly (I use dreamweaver). I delete the file from the server and upload it again.

I searched all my osCommerce files with a grep tool and could not find a function called tep_array_merge()

so presumably it was installed as part of the contribution??? Find out what file that function should be declared in, delete it from your server and upload it again

Sometimes I end up with various errors like this because my ftp client doesnt upload the file properly (I use dreamweaver).  I delete the file from the server and upload it again.

I searched all my osCommerce files with a grep tool and could not find a function called tep_array_merge()

so presumably it was installed as part of the contribution???  Find out what file that function should be declared in, delete it from your server and upload it again

When you installed the USPS thing, did you just overwrite your current functions/general.php file or did you manually edit it?

If you just replaced it then you may have had a function from a previously installed contribution in that file which you have now overwritten, possible??

dreamweaver does not cause errors on the ftp upload, it is more likely a server issue, i use dreamweaver for development and have no problems at all.

When you installed the USPS thing, did you just overwrite your current functions/general.php file or did you manually edit it?

If you just replaced it then you may have had a function from a previously installed contribution in that file which you have now overwritten, possible??

That's right--never replace an existing file with a modified version from a contribution, always make line-by-line changes to your existing file.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride..." -HST

dreamweaver does not cause errors on the ftp upload, it is more likely a server issue, i use dreamweaver for development and have no problems at all.

Oh yes it does, oh no it doesnt. This could rage on all day :P

Anyway I have had the case many a time where I have been uploading say an entire osCommerce install up to my server in one go and it has not put the complete file for the odd file for some reason. I have then had to do it directory by directory because I cannot trust it to do it in one go.

Whether it is the ftp client or the server causing the error is neither here nor there, the fact is it can happen. It is therefore a possibility it has happened in this case.

And I wasnt slagging off Dreamweaver, I think it's a great tool.

Sometimes I end up with various errors like this because my ftp client doesnt upload the file properly (I use dreamweaver).  I delete the file from the server and upload it again.

so presumably it was installed as part of the contribution???  Find out what file that function should be declared in, delete it from your server and upload it again

That's one of my problems too. My server assures me I have os2.2ms2 but my friends on the forums, thank you all, keep saying that their files are different from mine. Here's my admin/categories.php file in which there are 8 instances of tep_array_merge():

<?php

/*

$Id: categories.php,v 1.138 2002/11/18 21:38:22 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {

switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {

case 'setflag':

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) {

tep_set_product_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);

}

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {

tep_reset_cache_block('categories');

tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath']));

break;

case 'insert_category':

case 'update_category':

$categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => $sort_order);

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,

'date_added' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = tep_array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();

} elseif ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'update_category') {

$update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = tep_array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', 'categories_id = \'' . $categories_id . '\'');

}

$languages = tep_get_languages();

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {

$categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]));

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,

'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

} elseif ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'update_category') {

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', 'categories_id = \'' . $categories_id . '\' and language_id = \'' . $languages[$i]['id'] . '\'');

}

}

$categories_image = tep_get_uploaded_file('categories_image');

$image_directory = tep_get_local_path(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if (is_uploaded_file($categories_image['tmp_name'])) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . $categories_image['name'] . "' where categories_id = '" . tep_db_input($categories_id) . "'");

tep_copy_uploaded_file($categories_image, $image_directory);

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

break;

case 'delete_category_confirm':

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) {

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);

$products = array();

$products_delete = array();

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($categories); $i < $n; $i++) {

$product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . $categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {

$products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];

}

}

reset($products);

while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {

$category_ids = '';

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($value['categories']); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_ids .= '\'' . $value['categories'][$i] . '\', ';

}

$category_ids = substr($category_ids, 0, -2);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . $key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

$products_delete[$key] = $key;

}

}

// Removing categories can be a lengthy process

tep_set_time_limit(0);

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($categories); $i < $n; $i++) {

tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);

}

reset($products_delete);

while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {

tep_remove_product($key);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'delete_product_confirm':

if ( ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && (is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) ) {

$product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($product_categories); $i < $n; $i++) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($product_id) . "' and categories_id = '" . tep_db_input($product_categories[$i]) . "'");

}

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($product_id) . "'");

$product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {

tep_remove_product($product_id);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'move_category_confirm':

if ( ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']) ) {

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . tep_db_input($new_parent_id) . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . tep_db_input($categories_id) . "'");

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

break;

case 'move_product_confirm':

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($products_id) . "' and categories_id = '" . tep_db_input($new_parent_id) . "'");

$duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);

if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . tep_db_input($new_parent_id) . "' where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($products_id) . "' and categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'insert_product':

case 'update_product':

if ( ($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || ($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y']) ) {

$HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] = 'new_product';

} else {

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);

$products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),

'products_image' => (($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] == 'none') ? '' : tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'])),

'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,

'products_weight' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),

'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),

'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),

'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'insert_product') {

$insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . $products_id . "', '" . $current_category_id . "')");

} elseif ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'update_product') {

$update_sql_data = array('products_last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = tep_array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', 'products_id = \'' . tep_db_input($products_id) . '\'');

}

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),

'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]));

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'insert_product') {

$insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,

'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

} elseif ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'update_product') {

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', 'products_id = \'' . tep_db_input($products_id) . '\' and language_id = \'' . $language_id . '\'');

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));

}

break;

case 'copy_to_confirm':

if ( (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) && (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) ) {

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $current_category_id) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($products_id) . "' and categories_id = '" . tep_db_input($categories_id) . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($products_id) . "', '" . tep_db_input($categories_id) . "')");

}

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');

}

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($products_id) . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . $product['products_quantity'] . "', '" . $product['products_model'] . "', '" . $product['products_image'] . "', '" . $product['products_price'] . "', now(), '" . $product['products_date_available'] . "', '" . $product['products_weight'] . "', '0', '" . $product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . $product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

$dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($products_id) . "'");

while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . $dup_products_id . "', '" . $description['language_id'] . "', '" . addslashes($description['products_name']) . "', '" . addslashes($description['products_description']) . "', '" . $description['products_url'] . "', '0')");

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . $dup_products_id . "', '" . tep_db_input($categories_id) . "')");

$products_id = $dup_products_id;

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

}

}

// check if the catalog image directory exists

if (is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

if (!is_writeable(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');

} else {

$messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');

}

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onload="SetFocus();">

<div id="spiffycalendar" class="text"></div>

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'new_product') {

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && (!$HTTP_POST_VARS) ) {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$pInfo = new objectInfo($product);

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS) {

$pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

} else {

$pInfo = new objectInfo(array());

}

$manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");

while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {

$manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],

'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']);

}

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");

while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {

$tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],

'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);

}

switch ($pInfo->products_status) {

case '0': $in_status = false; $out_status = true; break;

case '1':

default: $in_status = true; $out_status = false;

}

?>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">

<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>

<script language="javascript">

var dateAvailable = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("dateAvailable", "new_product", "products_date_available","btnDate1","<?php echo $pInfo->products_date_available; ?>",scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE);

</script>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_NEW_PRODUCT, tep_output_generated_category_path($current_category_id)); ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('new_product', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . '&action=new_product_preview', 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'); ?>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '1', $in_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '0', $out_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_AVAILABLE; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DATE_AVAILABLE; ?><br><small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' '; ?><script language="javascript">dateAvailable.writeControl(); dateAvailable.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_quantity', $pInfo->products_quantity); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_model', $pInfo->products_model); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image') . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_image . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL . '<br><small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL_WITHOUT_HTTP . '</small>'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price', $pInfo->products_price); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX_CLASS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('products_tax_class_id', $tax_class_array, $pInfo->products_tax_class_id); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_WEIGHT; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_weight', $pInfo->products_weight); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_date_added', (($pInfo->products_date_added) ? $pInfo->products_date_added : date('Y-m-d'))) . tep_image_submit('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</form></tr>

<?php

} elseif ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'new_product_preview') {

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS) {

$pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

// copy image only if modified

$products_image = tep_get_uploaded_file('products_image');

$image_directory = tep_get_local_path(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if (is_uploaded_file($products_image['tmp_name'])) {

tep_copy_uploaded_file($products_image, $image_directory);

$products_image_name = $products_image['name'];

} else {

$products_image_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'];

}

} else {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");

$pInfo = new objectInfo($product);

$products_image_name = $pInfo->products_image;

}

$form_action = ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? 'update_product' : 'insert_product';

echo tep_draw_form($form_action, FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . '&action=' . $form_action, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"');

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only') {

$pInfo->products_name = tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

} else {

$pInfo->products_name = tep_db_prepare_input($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_db_prepare_input($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_db_prepare_input($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]);

}

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . $pInfo->products_description; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($pInfo->products_url) {

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_MORE_INFORMATION, $pInfo->products_url); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

if ($pInfo->products_date_available > date('Y-m-d')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_available)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_added)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only') {

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin']) {

$pos_params = strpos($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], '?', 0);

if ($pos_params != false) {

$back_url = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], 0, $pos_params);

$back_url_params = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], $pos_params + 1);

} else {

$back_url = $HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'];

$back_url_params = '';

}

} else {

$back_url = FILENAME_CATEGORIES;

$back_url_params = 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id;

}

?>

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link($back_url, $back_url_params, 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="right" class="smallText">

<?php

/* Re-Post all POST'ed variables */

reset($HTTP_POST_VARS);

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

if (!is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS[$key])) {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field($key, htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($value)));

}

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']])));

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image', stripslashes($products_image_name));

echo tep_image_submit('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK, 'name="edit"') . '  ';

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) {

echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE);

} else {

echo tep_image_submit('button_insert.gif', IMAGE_INSERT);

}

echo '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>';

?></td>

</form></tr>

<?php

}

} else {

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('search', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get'); ?>

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('search', $HTTP_GET_VARS['search']); ?></td>

</form></tr>

<tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('goto', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get'); ?>

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_GOTO . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cPath', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></td>

</form></tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

$categories_count = 0;

$rows = 0;

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']) {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and cd.categories_name like '%" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['search'] . "%' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

}

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {

$categories_count++;

$rows++;

// Get parent_id for subcategories if search

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']) $cPath= $categories['parent_id'];

if ( ((!$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) || (@$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] == $categories['categories_id'])) && (!$cInfo) && (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'], 0, 4) != 'new_') ) {

$category_childs = array('childs_count' => tep_childs_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$category_products = array('products_count' => tep_products_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$cInfo_array = tep_array_merge($categories, $category_childs, $category_products);

$cInfo = new objectInfo($cInfo_array);

}

if ( (is_object($cInfo)) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="this.className=\'dataTableRowOver\';this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onmouseout="this.className=\'dataTableRow\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'folder.gif', ICON_FOLDER) . '</a> <b>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</b>'; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"> </td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (is_object($cInfo)) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$products_count = 0;

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']) {

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_name like '%" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['search'] . "%' order by pd.products_name");

} else {

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' order by pd.products_name");

}

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {

$products_count++;

$rows++;

// Get categories_id for product if search

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']) $cPath=$products['categories_id'];

if ( ((!$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) || (@$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] == $products['products_id'])) && (!$pInfo) && (!$cInfo) && (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'], 0, 4) != 'new_') ) {

// find out the rating average from customer reviews

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select (avg(reviews_rating) / 5 * 100) as average_rating from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . $products['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

$pInfo_array = tep_array_merge($products, $reviews);

$pInfo = new objectInfo($pInfo_array);

}

if ( (is_object($pInfo)) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id) ) {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="this.className=\'dataTableRowOver\';this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onmouseout="this.className=\'dataTableRow\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $products['products_name']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center">

<?php

if ($products['products_status'] == '1') {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN, 10, 10) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=0&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>';

} else {

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=1&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>  ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED, 10, 10);

}

?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (is_object($pInfo)) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($cPath_array) {

$cPath_back = '';

for($i = 0, $n = sizeof($cPath_array) - 1; $i < $n; $i++) {

if ($cPath_back == '') {

$cPath_back .= $cPath_array[$i];

} else {

$cPath_back .= '_' . $cPath_array[$i];

}

}

}

$cPath_back = ($cPath_back) ? 'cPath=' . $cPath_back : '';

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="3"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CATEGORIES . ' ' . $categories_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $products_count; ?></td>

<td align="right" class="smallText"><?php if ($cPath) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, $cPath_back . '&cID=' . $current_category_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; if (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['search']) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_category.gif', IMAGE_NEW_CATEGORY) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORI

I use a program call Flash FXP for my uploads. I've taken a fresh version of admin/categories.php, replaced it in my servers file manager, uploaded it through Flash FXP and nothing changes. I was working on a USPS problem, it was all I had to fix, and now I can't administrate anything. Any ideas?

That's one of my problems too. My server assures me I have os2.2ms2 but my friends on the forums, thank you all, keep saying that their files are different from mine. Here's my admin/categories.php file in which there are 8 instances of tep_array_merge():

<?php

/*

$Id: categories.php,v 1.138 2002/11/18 21:38:22 dgw_ Exp $

Copyright ? 2002 osCommerce

*/

which version of osCommerce, thats not from the MS2.2

this is the latest for categories.php is

/*

$Id: categories.php,v 1.146 2003/07/11 14:40:27 hpdl Exp $

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

*/

So it looks like you have an older version of the file and that function is no longer in use hence the error.

which version of osCommerce, thats not from the MS2.2

this is the latest for categories.php is

/*

? $Id: categories.php,v 1.146 2003/07/11 14:40:27 hpdl Exp $

? osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

? http://www.oscommerce.com

? Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

? Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

So it looks like you have an older version of the file and that function is no longer in use hence the error.

So how do I fix that? Is there an upgrade on the osCommerce web site? I've downloaded my osCommerce directly from my servers web site where they offer it as an add-on script. They obviously haven't updated their web site with the newer version. I don't want to have to manually insert all my categories and products again.

So how do I fix that? Is there an upgrade on the osCommerce web site? I've downloaded my osCommerce directly from my servers web site where they offer it as an add-on script. They obviously haven't updated their web site with the newer version. I don't want to have to manually insert all my categories and products again.

Theres no easy answer to that I'm afraid.

You could download from the osCommerce site and start replacing the file(s), problem is if you have made lots of manual changes you are going to lose them or you would need to do a compare between the two and start copying across your amendment to the newer files.

Not an easy task, there's no other solution I'm afraid.

it seems that the tep_array_merge(); function was found in MS1 and has since been replaced by something else.

I'm trying to get the newsdesk contribution up and running, looks like a decent addon. However it also seems in need of the tep_array_merge() function.

Anyone know what this might have been changed to?

Theres no easy answer to that I'm afraid.

You could download from the osCommerce site and start replacing the file(s), problem is if you have made lots of manual changes you are going to lose them or you would need to do a compare between the two and start copying across your amendment to the newer files.

Not an easy task, there's no other solution I'm afraid.

Mike,

Thanks for the info. I started to replace the files and started to get all kinds of error messages, pages not able to be displayed etc. If I replace all the files, of which there are many as you know, will everything re-align itself and my site work again? Will all my products remain?

Mike,

Thanks for the info. I started to replace the files and started to get all kinds of error messages, pages not able to be displayed etc. If I replace all the files, of which there are many as you know, will everything re-align itself and my site work again? Will all my products remain?

If you replace all your pages to the most recent version then everything should work. However, I'm not sure if they had made any changes to the database between versions. Your products etc will still exist in the database, so no harm done there, but you may not be able to view until you fix any script errors.

:(

If you replace all your pages to the most recent version then everything should work.  However, I'm not sure if they had made any changes to the database between versions.  Your products etc will still exist in the database, so no harm done there, but you may not be able to view until you fix any script errors.

:(

I don't know how to fix script errors. I've seen them but they refer to 2 separate files, one of which they specify a line number. Do I count lines with only script on them or blank lines as well. Then what should I be looking for?

I don't know how to fix script errors. I've seen them but they refer to 2 separate files, one of which they specify a line number. Do I count lines with only script on them or blank lines as well. Then what should I be looking for?

Best bet is to get a program that displays the line numbers. I use KDiff to compare files when installing contributions so I only make the changes I intend to - it lists the line numbers too. Plus it was FREE!

Hope you sort your problem.

Simon

Archived