• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

site freezes after press confirm order

rml251

Working on a new site My Webpage here.

Try adding a towel to cart and checking out. use money order or paypal so it does not actually check out if it happens to work. the site just freezes and then it gives some kind of SQL error:

2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query

select affiliate_commission_percent from affiliate_affiliate where affiliate_id = ''

[TEP STOP]

what does affiliate program have anything to do with this?

anyone? any ideas?

Check with your host as maybe a server issue.

Your affiliates will get more if the user they send to you purchases something, it looks like the ID isnt getting passed all the way though to the checkout process. What contrib are you using for affiliates?

Dont forget to Search. Your problem has already been fixed before.<br>

Please visit Manchester-Fireworks.com.

looks like your PWA contribution could be causing problems, as an error is given, pointing to login.php

Checked with the host - no problems reported.

using OSC affiliate - this is a CRE loaded store.

Any ideas at all what it could be? please help!

this is a CRE loaded store.

You'll find that this is not supported here. You'll probably be directed to check the CRE forums for help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived