• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout_Confirmation OnClick

astehli

Greetings. After 3 months of programming I have eventually found something I cannot solve. I have added the Contribs (thanks to the authors :thumbsup: ) of "SaferPay" and "Must agree to terms".

However, the SaferPay contrib spawns a new window even if I have not checked the "I Agree to Terms" checkbox. Details as follows (in Checkout_Confirmation.php):

In the <head>, these scripts (amongst others):

<script LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="https://www.saferpay.com/OpenSaferpayScript.js"></SCRIPT>

<script LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

function check_agree(TheForm) {

if (TheForm.agree.checked) {

return true;

} else {

alert(unescape('<?php echo CONDITION_AGREEMENT_ERROR; ?>'));

return false;

}

}

</SCRIPT>

In the <body>, this form, checkbox and submit button:

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_agree(this);"');

echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('agree','true', false, 'onclick="window.document.checkout_confirmation.agree.checked = !window.document.checkout_confirmation.agree.checked;"');

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER, 'onClick="OpenSaferpayTerminal(\'' . $payinit_url . '\', this, \'BUTTON\')"');

Scenario:

If the checkbox is CHECKED, the function check_agree(TheForm) returns TRUE, the SaferPay window spawns and everything is OK.

Problem Scenario:

If the checkbox is unchecked, the function check_agree(TheForm) returns FALSE, displays the ALERT, but the SaferPay Window ALSO SPAWNS :'( , when in fact it shouldnt, or I would rather it wouldnt :( .

I have tried a million combinations (nearly) of ways to stop this from happening, except the right combination which I cant figure out. I would be happy :D for some advice here. Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

I've managed to resolve this without the help of the forum B) . For any persons with same or similar problems the solution is as follows:

Remove the validation from the form:

BEFORE:

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_agree(this);"');

AFTER:

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post');

Add the validation to the Button and change the form reference, then concatenate the second function:

BEFORE:

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER, 'onClick="OpenSaferpayTerminal(\'' . $payinit_url . '\', this, \'BUTTON\')"');

AFTER:

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER, 'onClick="return check_agree(this.form) && OpenSaferpayTerminal(\'' . $payinit_url . '\', this, \'BUTTON\')"');

This works great! :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

hello, my name is greg,

when i use your code, i have this problem:

'ERROR: Missing CURRENCY attribute' and the page is not redirected to checkout process,

can you help me?

thank you

Archived