• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning

fleebay.co.uk

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fhlinux202/f/fleebay.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/languages/english.php:669) in /home/fhlinux202/f/fleebay.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

any help would be appreciated. thanks, john

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fhlinux202/f/fleebay.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/languages/english.php:669) in /home/fhlinux202/f/fleebay.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

any help would be appreciated. thanks, john

Start with this:

Where you have these (at the top of the page) <?php

(at the bottom of the page) ?>

Make sure there are no empty spaces i.e. make sure your cursor goes next too the > or the < without being further up or down.

Read this:

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/G...mon_Problems/15

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Start with this:

Where you have these (at the top of the page) <?php

(at the bottom of the page) ?>

Make sure there are no empty spaces i.e. make sure your cursor goes next too the > or the < without being further up or down.

Read this:

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/G...mon_Problems/15

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Thanks for the advice..........problem solved........

• 4 weeks later...

There are no white spaces in my situation that I can find. And the error ONLY occurs when SMTP send an error message (e.g. SMTP server response: 550 [email protected] is absent.). If there is no error message from SMTP, then there is no Headers Already Sent message.

Archived