• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

postage rates

is this possible:

i want to charge a flat rate on t-shirts being shipped to the usa / canada, i want to charge a more expensive rate going overseas (if they order more than 1 shirt, i want them to be discounted on the second shirt's shipping)

and

i want to charge a flat rate on cds being shipped to the usa / canada, i want to charge a more expensive rate going overseas (if they order more than 1 cd, i want them to be discounted on the second cds' shipping)

i don't want to charge the user too much or too little. as it is now, unless i can add more options for shipping, that's what it looks like is going to happen :'(

is this possible:

i want to charge a flat rate on t-shirts being shipped to the usa / canada, i want to charge a more expensive rate going overseas (if they order more than 1 shirt, i want them to be discounted on the second shirt's shipping)

and

i want to charge a flat rate on cds being shipped to the usa / canada, i want to charge a more expensive rate going overseas (if they order more than 1 cd, i want them to be discounted on the second cds' shipping)

i don't want to charge the user too much or too little. as it is now, unless i can add more options for shipping, that's what it looks like is going to happen  :'(

Trying adding this contribution Individual Shipping

I use it on my site - it allows you to chose two shipping cost for each item - one for the first item brought and one for each subsequent item.

Hope this helps!

Archived