• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

another new shop, thanks for feedback.

NerioDavid

this is a new jewelry online store.  Welcome to visit:

http://weibrother.com

if you have any thoughts, please feel free to advise.

Thanks

Looked at your index page, and didnt bother going any further. What i read horrified me. Your first, and most inportant page is full of spelling, and grammer mistakes. What sort of impression is that making.

This is a beautiful online jewelry store.At here you can find many sterling silver rings, shining dimond Earrings,gorgeous gemstone brooches and stunning rhinestone blet bucklers.You can buy these absolutely wonderful jewelry at unbelievable low price!

Check out our categories.Our product selections are most exciting new additions!

At least get a spell checker.

In your header bar the hover colour, makes the text impossible to read. Alter the colour to something that shows up.

You have a reviews box, with no reviews. Whats the point of that. Either get rid of it, or make it only visable when there are reviews.

Sort out your front page, and i will be back to check the rest. I hope its better than the page i looked at.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

I second the gramatical mistakes listed above ... and there are also some mistakes in the text that scrolls beneath your header image. Also, the Pictures of the jewelry are hard to see. Jewelry is Grey, and it blends in with a grey background.

Jud

thank for your advice. I corrected the mistakes now. And the jewelry are actually white, and they are not all blend in with a grey background. We are working on this right now.

Thanks again.

thank for your advice. I corrected the mistakes now. And the jewelry are actually white, and they are not all blend in with a grey background. We are working on this right now.

Thanks again.

When you shine a light on jewelry it is white, because it reflects the light that is being shined on it. Unless it is some kind of costume jewelry there is no way the actual color of the metal is white.

Jud

Thanks again.

Took another look at your site to see the changes you have made. For some reason its still c##p. My six year old daughter can spell and write english better than that.

If you were buying from a site full of grammar errors, and spelling mistakes, what would it make you think.

We accept the return of all items only if they are returned within 14 days

Saw this and had to laugh. You state that delivery could take 15 days. Am i supposed to return it before i get it.

Get it sorted properly, and if you cant do it, find someone who can.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Took another look at your site to see the changes you have made.  For some reason its still c##p.  My six year old daughter can spell and write english better than that. 

If you were buying from a site full of grammar errors, and spelling mistakes, what would it make you think.

Saw this and had to laugh.  You state that delivery could take 15 days.  Am i supposed to return it before i get it. 

Get it sorted properly, and if you cant do it, find someone who can.

Thanks for the critical comment. I mainly handle the technical part of the site, that is to say most of the text are written by someone else, and I'm a little busy these days so have no time to check the site carefully. I've already fixed some errors now, and i'll inform the one who provided me the text.

Such a headache.

Archived