• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wholesale Basket Inquiry

hoosale

I'm a newbie to OSC. Now I want to use a basket to replace a shopping cart. I want to use a button 'inquiry' instead of 'checkout'. When the 'inquiry' button is clicked, it doesn't go to any payment procedure, but a message website, in which there are all selected products and a message box. When customer finishes the content of message, click 'inquiry', an email will be sent to the owner. Does anyone have any idea about this? thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

hi there:)

Have you figured out how to do this? I am trying myself to figure it out.. let me know! Maybe we can help each other!

thanks

elyssa

I'm a newbie to OSC. Now I want to use a basket to replace a shopping cart. I want to use a button 'inquiry' instead of 'checkout'. When the 'inquiry' button is clicked, it doesn't go to any payment procedure, but a message website, in which there are all selected products and a message box. When customer finishes the content of message, click 'inquiry', an email will be sent to the owner. Does anyone have any idea about this? thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi Elyssa, I'm still looking for the solution. Now I'm trying to use STS, but it's not exactly what I need. Have you found anything yet?

Bruce

hi there:)

Have you figured out how to do this? I am trying myself to figure it out.. let me know! Maybe we can help each other!

thanks

elyssa

• 3 weeks later...

I have an idea to work it out.

You can simply change the money order payment module or send on cash module. In that way the order will be created and saved.

Then you can change the title of the comments. Just ask your customers write what that want to inquiry in the comments box.

Then everything done.

Hi their,

I am also looking for this type of module, and since I am no PHP programmer... well I turn here... any one got a tip on how to do this or that have done it and got it working?

Johan

• 3 months later...
Hi their,

I am also looking for this type of module, and since I am no PHP programmer... well I turn here... any one got a tip on how to do this or that have done it and got it working?

Johan

Hi,

I'm also looking for a product inquiry system. Visitors can add/delete products in the inquiry cart and no payment and shipping information are needed.

SC