• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

website gone haywire...

Hi All,

I have a bit of a problem on my clients website. I have added a few contribs to the site and just in the last couple of days they seem to have gone a bit haywire??? On the login box on the homepage the text has changed colour, on the categories page the font in the category description changes from times new roman to verdana when it all used to be verdana and the contrib i added to the actual product descriptions to give a preview on the category page has changed to a HUGE font and the product titles have stayed small??? Can anyone help??? If anyone would like to see what i'm talking about the website is http://www.gayleisure.co.za and the main badly affected pages are the DVD & Book rentals http://www.gayleisure.co.za/index.php?cPath=35_24_22

I can live with the homepage being a bit out of alignment and the different colour in the login box although would also like to sort that out.

Thanks..... i'm completely baffled!! oh by the way i have already tried loading a stylesheet from a prrevious back up and the index page too. Didn't work :o

From looking at the page you are using two classes for the description. The top part is class="category_desc"

The bottom part is class="mainbody".

These are the classes in your stylesheet.ccs.

If one of these is not in your style sheet, it will default.

Check you have the above in your stylesheet, if not add them to it or change the class it's using in the relevent file.

HTH

Julian

ps: If you go to View at the top of your browser and select source, you can view the source that makes up the page you a viewing.

A little knowledge is dangerous, I SHOULD KNOW.

If Life Begins At 40, What ends????

From looking at the page you are using two classes for the description. The top part is class="category_desc"

The bottom part is class="mainbody".

These are the classes in your stylesheet.ccs.

If one of these is not in your style sheet, it will default.

Check you have the above in your stylesheet, if not add them to it or change the class it's using in the relevent file.

HTH

Julian

ps: If you go to View at the top of your browser and select source, you can view the source that makes up the page you a viewing.

Thanks Julian,

it's all fixed now... still don't how it happened? They used to be there on the stylesheet and then it somehow changed back? I think it was the servers doing a back up maybe but they say no?? oh well doesn't matter as it's all sorted now so thanks again..

Chelsey :D

Archived