• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

A little more help from the community please !

randm2005

When someone try to checkout of my store they get the following :

This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.

United States Postal Service

An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations.

If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

What am I doing wrong ?

Have you sent an email to USPS telling them to switch you to their production server? There would have been an email address in the API instructions emailed to you from the USPS when you registered as an API user.

I was getting the same message until I did this. If you've done this already, you may want to email or phone the USPS again and make sure they made the switch. I've seen some people say they had to contact them more than once, although when I emailed them, it was handled within a couple of hours.

Hope this helps,

Djms

Have you sent an email to USPS telling them to switch you to their production server?  There would have been an email address in the API instructions emailed to you from the USPS when you registered as an API user.

I was getting the same message until I did this.  If you've done this already, you may want to email or phone the USPS again and make sure they made the switch.  I've seen some people say they had to contact them more than once, although when I emailed them, it was handled within a couple of hours.

Hope this helps,

Djms

Thank You ! I did send them a e-mail ! I do not think they switched it yet. I did not get a confirmation e-mail or anything yet telling me they switched it so that must be the problem.

Archived