• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Removing Contribution

blasto333

How do I go about removing a contribution?  My contribution was unsuccesful and didn't work 100% correctly.  The contribution is PHP Point Of Sale for osCommerce.

Hi,

The easiest way is to follow the install proceedures but do the opposite.

Usually works for me when I mess up

cheers

Dave

Hi,

The easiest way is to follow the install proceedures but do the opposite.

Usually works for me when I mess up

cheers

Dave

Sorry my question wasn't very clear. I submited my own contribution and now want it removed from the contributions page on oscommerce.net. Who can I contact to have it removed?

• 3 weeks later...
What are your bugs? I was just about to install it.

Why are you giving up? I was looking for a similar solution and was relieved to see that someone already started.

It doesn't work correctly with all versions of osCommerce. Install it and you will probably see the bugs.

• 4 weeks later...
It doesn't work correctly with all versions of osCommerce.  Install it and you will probably see the bugs.

Hey Chris,

Are you going to continue working on the interaction. I have been tinkering and am noticing that there seems to be no items listed. If you have any notes of a brief summary of what you did to make the POS interact with oscommerce please post as I am going to keep working on it..

Cheers,

Gregg

Hey Chris,

Are you going to continue working on the interaction.  I have been tinkering and am noticing that there seems to be no items listed.  If you have any notes of a brief summary of what you did to make the POS interact with oscommerce please post as I am going to keep working on it..

Cheers,

Gregg

I plan to work on it so it works correctly with osCommerce. Most people that have the problem with no items displaying have a table prefix in their osCommerce install.

• 1 year later...

Is anything happening with this - I'm (and I know a few others probably will be) interested in using this if the problems are solved. I noticed it's still there, and installed it, but I'm getting no items listed like has been mentioned.

Alternatively, does anyone know of a good Point of Sale mod (I already know about this, but couldn't get it to do much either.)