• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Dynamic Sitemap

I installed the dynamic sitemap contribution. Everything seems to be working fine. I have two questions though.

1. I get this error at the bottom of the page: Error!

Unable to determine the page link!"

Does anyone know how to fix that or what it means?

2. Am I still supposed to have a sitemap.php file that I had or can I delete it now if its not relevant?

1 - The error is caused by an infobox the code cannot understand most likely.

2- The other sitemap file is not needed with this one installed. However, you should make sure you can get this one working fully before deleting anything.

Please post questions about this contibution, or any contribution for that matter, in the support thread for that contribution. Here is the link for this one.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks Jack. Can you tell me how to fix the problem?

Have you tried the solution posted in the support thread?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Yes. I wasnt quite able to do it. Im guessing that would work but maybe a little more step by step instructions since im new might help if you have time? Let me know.

Both problem in the other thread had to do with leading characters in the box that was failing. A normally formatted link starts like this

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_)

If you have something before that like

'<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_)

, then the code will fail. All you need do is place that code at the end of the line before it. If that is not your problem, please post the code for the box that is failing.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hey Jack. I checked out the code for that. There doesnt seem to be anything in front of the files. All coding seems to be correct. Although the error is still there, it doesnt show which box is the problem up top. Any ideas?

Just folow the procedure I've outlined in the support thread. You will need to find the box at fault until the problem can be found.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived