• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

wiggywigs.com

contact7

Hi there !

I launched a new shop: www.wiggywigs.com and I already learnt that there are some language mistakes (I am not a native speaker, I had to buy the translation).

Can you tell me, what are the mistakes in the text on the home page?

Thnx a lot in advance!

/Pls, contact on PM/

The mistakes are not simple spelling mistakes - these can easily be removed with a spell checker.

Unfortunately, the grammar and flow of most of your sentences is just really bad.

In short, the whole lot needs junking and rewriting.

(and then moving somewhere other than your home page)

Please take off the right-click disabled popup. That is something that 3rd graders do. And besides, when I right-click "right-click menu" pops up, and THEN your "right click disabled" alert box pops up. Nothing I can't stand more than disabling my RIGHT CLICK!!!

Jud

aside from the obvious - hes something MORE obvious - your products are accessible from only one link on your site.

If i dont click - you get no $. You are selling? If so - make it obvious.

Oh - and what Jud said up ^^^

• 10 months later...

actually I like it...

it is very different and full respect to you on the use of the product attribites and options... that must have taken ages for you to install and equally long to set up in the admin per item...

just a little more work on jazzing up the column left and product info pages would be good... and maybe the column right could have a html random image code so a random image appears instead of the same one.

well done!

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Hi,

I like your website. The colours mesh well, the banner makes me think of flowing hair. I can get past the English as a second language....but I can't get past these sentences:

East European - Polish, Czech and Russian women are renowned for their beauty and gorgeous hair. They continue to use less hair dying products while nature in their countries is still less contaminated than anywhere else, thanks to which their hair maintains its strength, vitality and beauty.

When a person combines "Russian" with "contaminated", well... :blush: ...Chernobyl springs to mind.

And I am not so sure that the rest of Europe is more contaminated..or the rest of the world for that matter. Those two sentences would send me running for the hills.

One more thing. I would remove the "add to cart" button that sits under your product enlargement image. If I have to choose options from below then there is no point in adding it to the cart before I choose the options.

Nice site though. :thumbsup:

Sheri

Archived