• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Dynamic SiteMap

Jack_mcs

Hi, i installed this contribution and get the following error on the sitemap page on my website:

1054 - Unknown column 'c.categories_status' in 'where clause'

select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from categories c, categories_description cd where c.categories_status = '1' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' order by c.parent_id, c.sort_order, cd.categories_name

[TEP STOP]

Anyone have any ideas?

I have installed this contribution and am getting the following error message:

select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from categories c, categories_description cd where c.categories_status = '1' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' order by c.parent_id, c.sort_order, cd.categories_name

[TEP STOP]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by keress

I just installed v1.4 and I get this error when I click on the Sitemap link

Any idea where to even start with this?

I'm getting the "Unable to determine the page link!" and having trouble understanding this reply:

Some of the infoboxes should not be added to the sitemap and are automatically excluded by the code. But I built this on a standard shop so it cannot account for each setup. I have uploaded a changed version. Just copy the includes/modules/dynamic_sitemap.php file to your site. It will still fail but should give an error message at the top of the window indicating which infobox is causing the problem. You will then need to add that to the list of known boxes in that same file. That should eliminate the errors.

Are you saying this error message comes from it not being able to find an infobox listed somewhere? And where is this dynamic_sitemap.php you're referring to?

Also, I thought this contribution would also list all the product page in each category. Was I mistaken?

No, it can find the infobox but cannot understand the format of the code used in that box. You need to add it to the excluded list in includes/modules/dynamic_sitemap.php.

Sitemaps don't generally list product pages. If you want a product listing, you should install All Products.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

just installed 1.4 and o nthe site map page i get this

[TEP STOP]

The code for that file is for a stock shop. Since your shop is not stock, you have to change the code for the page so that it dislays correctly on your shop.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know what you are referring to. If you could quote what I said I would be better able to reply.

Jack

Hi,

sorry for that, its a reply you gave in post33

I hadn't noticed the underscores before. The names are just taken from the filename. I'll change that at some point. It doesn't affect the result with the SE's though. It is just an appearance problem.

If you post the box that is breaking it, I will look at it.

Denice

I haven't tried the following but I think it will work. Find this line of code in includes/classes/categories_tree.php:

$result .= str_repeat($this->spacer_string, $this->spacer_multiplier * $level) . '<a title="'. $category['name'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=' . $category_link) . '">';

and change it to

$result .= str_repeat($this->spacer_string, $this->spacer_multiplier * $level) . '<a class="someclass" title="'. $category['name'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=' . $category_link) . '">';

The add a someclass class to your stylesheet.css file and set the font weight to bold.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jack,

I have installed a forum and a few other pages since installing this sitemap but they don't seem to be showing up on the sitemap.

Any ideas?

If not is there any way of adding them manually?

Thanks, Lee.

Edited by lee246