• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Dynamic SiteMap

Jack_mcs

At the very bottom of the file before the ?>, add this

$files['name'][] = 'Test Link';
$files['path'][] = 'test.php';

You will need to change them to whatever you want of course but it should work.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

At the very bottom of the file before the ?>, add this
$files['name'][] = 'Test Link';
$files['path'][] = 'test.php';

You will need to change them to whatever you want of course but it should work.

Jack

Hi Jack,

Thank you so much:-) This worked perfectly:-)

Do you also have an answer for me for this?:

Also I discovered that one of the links end up at the wrong page. Under "Anbefal" which is the "tell a friend", when I mouse over in the sitemap it shows the correct link which is tell_a_friend.php. But when I click on it, it takes me to another page, it takes me to product_info.php. As far as I can see, this is only happening for this one link. I have checked the language file, as pointed out in this thread, but it seems ok. What can I do to fix this?

Kjolebutikken

Best regards

Kjolebutikken

Are you using the latest version. That was a bug in earlier versions and in mentioned in this thread. A new version with the fix was uploaded.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Are you using the latest version. That was a bug in earlier versions and in mentioned in this thread. A new version with the fix was uploaded.

Jack

Hi Jack,

Yes I saw that one, but I think I use the ringt version. It is version 1.6, dated oct. 25th 2005. In my fine I have checked, and it says:

if (strpos($fp[$idx], "define('HEADIN_TITLE") !== FALSE)

So that should be right. I only have problems with this only entry.

Another thing, is it possible to make the links in the sitemap show alphabetically? They don't at the moment on my site.

Kjolebutikken

Best regards

Kjolebutikken

The title is taken from the the heading in the english instance of that file so that may need to be changes. As for sorting, after the previous code I gave you, you could try

sort($files);

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Before submitting to searchengines I've applied Chemo's Ult SEF URL's v2.0b (because I'm hosting on Windows).

If I follow a link from the sitemap I'll end up in index.php?cPath=14.

How can I change dynamic_sitemap that it will show index.php?cName=audio-algemeen?

I discoverd this because MSN showed me many links in th cPath style wich is'nt good for ranking I think (duplicated pages) :huh:

TIA

Could someone help me to make this contribution work with Chemo's Ult SEF URL's v2.0b PLZ?

Subcategories show the cPath= instead of the categoryname...

The title is taken from the the heading in the english instance of that file so that may need to be changes. As for sorting, after the previous code I gave you, you could try CODEsort($files);

Hi Jack, Thanks:-)

Tried to add the sort code, but it did not work. If I added it at the bottom below the html files I've added myself, all right side links in sitemap disappeared. If I added it after :

$files['name'][] = ucfirst(substr($fp[$idx], $p_start + 1, $p_stop - $p_start - 1));
			$files['path'][] = $file;

I got some files to show on the left side, but only the one I've added myself with the code I got from you. All automatically generated links is gone.

It might have something to do with the fact that I've just added the newsdesk contribution and the prinatble catalog contribution, and then the whole right side links became bold with larger font size and was placed below the left side, but the new links are added as they should, although the links for the prontable catalog only shows as http://..... Do you know what might have caused this?

I will try to figure it out.

You can see it here if you want to:

http://www.kjolebutikken.com/oscdemo1/dynamic_sitemap.php

Anyway, when I add the sortcode, this whole right side links disappear and only the links I've added myself (html) shows.

PS! I've added a description for this file in both the english and the norwegian languagefile, but the entry is still wrong !!?

Kjolebutikken

Edited by kjolebutikken

Best regards

Kjolebutikken

I get this error -

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

& I cant find the anwser here in this thread.

Help.

Thank you,

Michael

Edited by mrgtec

Michael

Hmm, that's a common problem and has been discussed several times. Please see the first or second page.

Jack

Hi again Jack,

I'm sorry to say that I'm not able to sort the sitemap alphabethically. have tried several times now. If I place the code before the last ?> at the bottom, it removes the whole right side of links. Do you know why? Is it maybe that I have links to htm files at the bottom that makes trouble??? It would look so much better if the links where listed alphabethically. Do you have any other suggestion I might try?

Thank you:-)

Kjolebutikken

Best regards

Kjolebutikken

Could somebody take a look at this:

http://www.thebestcandles.com/dynamic_sitemap.php

and tell me why I have links such as:

"I"

and

"%s Reviews"

Overall I like the contrib much... but seems a little odd to have some of these things. Is there a way to eliminate certain things... like for example, what if I don't want "Your Order Has Been Processed" to show up in my Site Map?

Thanks for the help! :) Pete

I find the fun in everything.

Hi again Jack,

I'm sorry to say that I'm not able to sort the sitemap alphabethically. have tried several times now. If I place the code before the last ?> at the bottom, it removes the whole right side of links. Do you know why? Is it maybe that I have links to htm files at the bottom that makes trouble??? It would look so much better if the links where listed alphabethically. Do you have any other suggestion I might try?

Thank you:-)

Kjolebutikken

No, I don't have any other suggestions. I will put that on the list for the next version.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Could somebody take a look at this:

http://www.thebestcandles.com/dynamic_sitemap.php

and tell me why I have links such as:

"I"

and

"%s Reviews"

Overall I like the contrib much... but seems a little odd to have some of these things. Is there a way to eliminate certain things... like for example, what if I don't want "Your Order Has Been Processed" to show up in my Site Map?

Thanks for the help! :) Pete

The names are taken from the heading title in the english file (or language of choice). You can change that to something more meaningful. Some of those links you really don't want to have showing though so they should be excluded.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I have the Dynamic SiteMap on my site and it seems to be working fine. The OSC Categories and subcategories display in the left-hand column, and all of the PHP files display in the right-hand column of my SiteMap.

It seems that the right-hand column is sorted alphabetically by filename. How would I change this sort order, for example, to sort by HEADING_TITLE instead?

Thanks!

Matt

You can try what I suggested a few posts ago. Otherwise, it is not an option at this time.

Jack

No, I don't have any other suggestions. I will put that on the list for the next version.

Jack

Hi Jack, Thanks:-) Looking forward to it:-)

Best regards,

Kjolebutikken

Best regards

Kjolebutikken

Hi

I'm getting that dreaded Unable to determine the page link! error I think I have found the problem but don't know how to fix it. It stops listing and gives the error when it gets to Shop by price box how do I go about removing the shop by price form this contrib or making it work with it.

Any ideas? would be appreciated.

Thanks

In includes/modules/dynamic_sitemap.php, find the section of code ending with this line

strpos($file, 'whats_new')			 !== FALSE  )

Duplicate one of the lines above it and change the name to the box you want to exclude.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

In includes/modules/dynamic_sitemap.php, find the section of code ending with this line
 strpos($file, 'whats_new')			 !== FALSE  )

Duplicate one of the lines above it and change the name to the box you want to exclude.

Jack

Thank you worked perfecty. thanks for taking time to reply.

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

it looks like it don like my information.php

wich of this lines are not ok ?

code:

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_LADEN) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_LADEN . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMPRESSUM) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_IMPRESSUM . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DYNAMIC_SITEMAP) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_DYNAMIC_SITEMAP . '</a>');

My other selve made box work well, only the impressumbox don work :-( don know why?

WOW! I've just installe dthis contribution to my localhost (efore pushing it up to my main site) and got this very weired error, Anyone any ideas Please

# ', $parent_group_end_string = '', $child_start_string = '', $child_end_string = '

', $spacer_string = '', $spacer_multiplier = 1; function osC_CategoryTree($load_from_database = true) { global $languages_id; $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.parent_id, c.sort_order, cd.categories_name"); $this->data = array(); while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) { $this->data[$categories['parent_id']][$categories['categories_id']] = array('name' => $categories['categories_name'], 'count' => 0); } } function buildBranch($parent_id, $level = 0) { $result = $this->parent_group_start_string; if (isset($this->data[$parent_id])) { foreach ($this->data[$parent_id] as $category_id => $category) { $category_link = $category_id; $result .= $this->child_start_string; if (isset($this->data[$category_id])) { $result .= $this->parent_start_string; } if ($level == 0) { $result .= $this->root_start_string; } $result .= str_repeat($this->spacer_string, $this->spacer_multiplier * $level) . ''; $result .= $category['name']; $result .= ''; if ($level == 0) { $result .= $this->root_end_string; } if (isset($this->data[$category_id])) { $result .= $this->parent_end_string; } $result .= $this->child_end_string; if (isset($this->data[$category_id]) && (($this->max_level == '0') || ($this->max_level > $level+1))) { $result .= $this->buildBranch($category_id, $level+1); } } } $result .= $this->parent_group_end_string; return $result; } function buildTree() { return $this->buildBranch($this->root_category_id); } } ?>

Fatal error: Class 'osC_CategoryTree' not found in k:\wamp\www\htdocs\dynamic_sitemap.php on line 58