• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fedex needs to certify osCommerce?

I just got off the phone with Fedex and they tell me that osCommerce as a product is not certified to get rates from their servers. They are making me go through some type of individual certification process for my site before they will give me a server name etc. They told me I would be contacted again in 72 hours to start this process.

Some of the questions they asked were what type of API did osC use? I told them Fedex Direct since that informed me the other option was Fedex API which requires client software installed on the server... They also asked for sample transactions (XML I suppose...) to verify the data, and so on...

I've searched through this forum and found nothing on this topic.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks

Milt

No comments?

I know many of you are using Fedex with osCommerce. How did you get Fedex to give you the production server info?

I'm dead in the water now and client wants to know why.

Thanks

Milt

No comments?

I know many of you are using Fedex with osCommerce. How did you get Fedex to give you the production server info?

I'm dead in the water now and client wants to know why.

Thanks

Milt

It seems that everyone is clueless to how Fedex is operating, call them different times and you will find you get different answers or none at all. They just don't care about the oscommerce community. In my opinion, Fedex is crap,, the techs are Radio Shack employee rejects that only know as much as what can get them through the day.

I am having the same problems you are, I can't get ground or home delivery to work, only fedex express saver sends back a label.

Also, when I turn on debug, I can't seem to see anything being sent to Fedex, I only get this error:

This transaction could not be completed. Please note the error message below.

ERROR: FedEx Return Error FFF0 : FedEx Ground Parameter Validation System Failure

Not even Fedex has a clue as to what that error means,. How's that for writing something you don't even know what your own error codes means.

I am astounded at the level of support that Fedex is giving the web developers.

I am so mad at Fedex, I am ready to pull a postal on them.

Good luck with your problem. :angry:

Archived