• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Table Heading Error

roughrider

I've just spotted that "New Products For June" now reads "TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS "

I'm pretty new to php but have so far been pleased with my tweaks but something I did yesterday has caused this error & I have no idea which file it may be.

In catalogue/includes/modules my new_products.php file has this line -

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS, strftime('%B')));

Please could someone direct me to where the problem is or even better, instaed of reading "New Products For June"

I would rather it read "New Products Added This Week"

:rolleyes:

Ride It Like You Stole It

I've just spotted that "New Products For June" now reads "TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS "

I'm pretty new to php but have so far been pleased with my tweaks but something I did yesterday has caused this error & I have no idea which file it may be.

In catalogue/includes/modules my new_products.php file has this line -

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS, strftime('%B')));

Please could someone direct me to where the problem is or even better, instaed of reading "New Products For June"

I would rather it read "New Products Added This Week"

:rolleyes:

Whenever you see something like that (capitals with underscores) you can be sure it is a define which is missing in your language files.

In your languages directories you will probably have to look for the english.php file and that should have a statement like :

define('TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS', 'New Products for ');

if it is not there (it should) create one.

Treasurer MFC

Great, thanks it was missing from index.php in language folder.

Strange that as I know I would not have deleted that line just for the sake of it.

:'(

well, normally you have a "general" language file named like the language and several support language files that have the same name as the website files they support. So the best strategy is to look first in the file that corresponds to the webpage file and lastly look in the general file.

so maybe you might have a simular entry in the language file index.php.

Treasurer MFC

Archived