• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I.....

solidsoul

couple things i want to do

one is change the topic on the page it still says oscommerce

second is i find it really confusing to change the look and colour of the pages?

also one thing i noticed is that in my garden decor cat. the subs dont show up as pictures they just show up in the left menu? why?

thanks

JEff

one is change the topic on the page it still says oscommerce

second is i find it really confusing to change the look and colour of the pages?

Both of these questions have been answered so many times in that past that i find it hard to believe that if you have done a search you have not found your answer.

To change the title look for // page title in your inlcudes/languages/ english,php file, or what ever language you are using. Change it to what you want.

If you find the stylesheet confusing, try downloading a copy of topstyle lite, or some other stylesheet editor. Do a search for topstyle lite in google and you should find it. I could give you the link, but i wont. This program will allow you to alter your stylesheet whilst seeing what you are doing.

Also if you look in the knowledge base in documentation at the top of the page, you will find alot of helpfull stuff, including stylesheet definitions.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Thanks I have downloaded that program and didn't understand it..

thanks

jeff

Both of these questions have been answered so many times in that past that i find it hard to believe that if you have done a search you have not found your answer.

To change the title look for  // page title  in your inlcudes/languages/ english,php file, or what ever language you are using.  Change it to what you want.

If you find the stylesheet confusing, try downloading a copy of topstyle lite, or some other stylesheet editor.  Do a search for topstyle lite in google and you should find it.  I could give you the link, but i wont.  This program will allow you to alter your stylesheet whilst seeing what you are doing.

Also if you look in the knowledge base in documentation at the top of the page, you will find alot of helpfull stuff, including stylesheet definitions.

Archived