• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes

Is there a way to force or maintain a particular order for product attributes?

For example if you use

512 Kb

1.0 Gb

1.5 Gb

..etc

1.0 is the first item in the list and should be 512 kb. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Paul

there are quite a few contributions for attribute sorting ... do a search and choose the one that suits your needs

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

I figured it out thanks to you. Should Options Name and Options value kinda match each record?

In other words, If I have 2 Option Names as:

Cake Flavors - with value (chocolate, vanilla, orange, etc)

Level - with value (single, two levels, three levels, etc)

When you enter the attributes it should follow the option name individually. Right now, for option values you will have all of them (chocolate, vanilla, orange,single, two levels, three levels)

Thanks is OK, but should only show you the ones that are applicable for each Option Name.

IHMO anyway.

Thanks

Paul

there are quite a few contributions for attribute sorting ... do a search and choose the one that suits your needs

Hi yes you need to create two option groups ... one for flavor and one for level, and assign the options to each of it. Then assign both option groups to your cakes.

Monika

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

That is what I have. 2 Product Options, created several Option Values for each option and created product attributes for each and they are still mixed. Weird...

vielen dank!

-pa

Hi yes you need to create two option groups ... one for flavor and one for level, and assign the options to each of it. Then assign both option groups to your cakes.

That is what I have. 2 Product Options, created several Option Values for each option and created product attributes for each and they are still mixed. Weird...

vielen dank!

-pa

I you want to, you can pm me your admin login, and I'll have a look sometime today :-)

Monika

Archived