• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help removing CCGV

Rob Baker

I am receiving this error: 1146 - Table 'dbXXXXXXX.TABLE_COUPONS' doesn't exist

select coupon_code from TABLE_COUPONS where coupon_id=''

[TEP STOP]

I would like to completely remove CCGV altogether. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? I have gone back to a previous revision of the site and I still can not seem to shake this error. I have also gone into the db and dropped the tables added by the sql install script.

I am running OSC 2.2 on apache on linux (if this helps).

The only way to be sure that you have removed all of the code is to go through the install html file working in reverse - looking for the code that's added to each page and replacing with the code you were advised to remove to make way for it. Don't forget also to remove the new pages added for ccgv.

Vger

I was afraid someone would say that...

The only way to be sure that you have removed all of the code is to go through the install html file working in reverse - looking for the code that's added to each page and replacing with the code you were advised to remove to make way for it.  Don't forget also to remove the new pages added for ccgv.

Vger

If your site is new and unmodified then you can just work from the list of all of the pages that have been edited, and replace them with original osCommerce versions of those pages. However, this won't work if you've added other contributions.

This is why it's good, when modifying a site, to keep a worksheet of all files that have been edited and for which contribution - can save many hours of work later on.

Vger

Archived