• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I"m having some trouble creating an about_us page

badmofo

I'm following instructions located here-> http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce_D...g_Area/Boxes/49

I get the following error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/mantis/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/mantis/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

I've searched a couple of times here and found a couple threads with some stuff that were helpful getting me to this point, hopefully you guys can help me the rest of the way :-)

I've also seen some mentions of a new page mod for the OS commerce software, anyone have a link to that?

I suppose I spoke too soon, but something else I am trying to figure out is how to change the "alt" for images especially for the header image that currently linkes to oscommerce.gif (I'd like it to be a jpg) and has an alt tag of oscommerce, I'd like it to be my store slogan.

I've found info in header.php, but the changes I made didnt seem to affect anything

any hints?

To create a new page do the following:

1. Open root level conditions.php in a text editor, select 'Save As' and save it under another name. Then edit FILENAME_CONDITIONS to FILENAME_NEWNAME

2. Open the conditions.php file from includes/languages/english/ in a text editor and rename in the same way. Edit the Navbar title and Page title, and put your page content where indicated e.g. 'Put your conditions of use here'

3. Add the new page to includes/filenames.php

4. If you want it to appear in the Information box then:

5. Add it to includes/boxes/information.php

6. Add it to the Information Box listing in includes/languages/english.php

Vger

Archived