• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hosting Provider Comments

fry

Hi All

I currently get my hosting through Unitedhosting who have an oscommerce install facility and I wondered who everyone else used and if there was a better/cheaper/more featured option with anyone else!!

I have a reseller account and pay around ?24 ($43) per month.

Thanks in advance

:D

Try www.101sitehosting (click here)

They have the "Direct Admin" control panel (THE best) and charge $30/year for basic which includes a domain name.

They also have "Installatron" which lets you install free programs like osCommerce with just a few clicks.

Sorry - - forum rules prohibit us from making hosting suggestions. There are *many* webhost review sites available, but remember that generally speaking, you get what you pay for.

Personally, my main osC store started out with bargain-basement web hosting. I now pay for premium hosting, but I get premium service with that also.

Different stores have different hosting needs. You may try sending a few PMs to some of the UK folks in the "My Store" section to see what they think. 3 months from now, if you find out that you don't like the webhost you're with, it's not really that hard to switch. It can be a pain, but it's not earth-shattering difficulty.

-jared

Archived