• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

new store

Smiling Buddha

Broken. Please post something worth our time.

Ouch! Kevin, pretty harsh on that one ;-).

A lot of fixing-up needed. Get rid of the background-pattern ... whatever that is. Your store is about faries ... so pink colors and such would do your site good. Your not selling gothic apparel, so dark colors are not advised. Please post again when you have actually changed something from the stock layout.

[edit] -=- Not exactly about faries, but definantly doesn't warrent the dark color scheme. maybe green colors would be more your color pallet. [\edit]

Jud

Ouch! Kevin, pretty harsh on that one ;-).

A lot of fixing-up needed.  Get rid of the background-pattern ... whatever that is.  Your store is about faries ... so pink colors and such would do your site good.  Your not selling gothic apparel, so dark colors are not advised.  Please post again when you have actually changed something from the stock layout.

[edit] -=- Not exactly about faries, but definantly doesn't warrent the dark color scheme.  maybe green colors would be more your color pallet. [\edit]

Jud

Yeah I'd go for earth tones (browns and greens)

Thank you for your considered response. It must tough being you - knowing everything and not having to learn a thing. I'm envious.

And using the plural 'we'? Thus spoke the gods I assume.

If only, we are all learning all the time.

Please don't turn this into a "pity party" for yourself ... So kevin was hard on your site. He's hard on everyones site. Even thought he is tough on sites, he tells the truth.

Jud

haha,

Deffinantly change the color scheme. Thats about it. Centering the site and making it fixed width wouldn't hurt either.

Jud

Archived