• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Site is up but still need help

buddy

Ok Ok after working on this thing day and night I finally got it up, can someone please give me an answer on how to edit the colors and text and look of my site.

I know I know stlyesheets is what your gonna say I've been there but still need help please help I just need to get started once I get started i will be ok....

I really good with HTML but PHP seems like it is not my friend please advise......

Ok Ok after working on this thing day and night I finally got it up, can someone please give me an answer on how to edit the colors and text and look of my site.

I know I know stlyesheets is what your gonna say I've been there but still need help please help I just need to get started once I get started i will be ok....

I really good with HTML but PHP seems like it is not my friend please advise......

Hi,

Here http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=139426 you find good tips and tricks how to change things

Hopes it helps

good luck

Denice

Download a programme called topstyle lite. Its free and it wil help you no end to edit and understand your stylesheet.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived