• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

header tags

saj-uk

hi,

i have the Header tags contribution installed, i can not get the default description, and also the default keywords, information to change, it keeps replacing it with the orginal information, ie osCommerce : What'''s New Here? - Hardware Software DVD Movies, i have changed it and clicked up date, it updates, and then if i go to another part of the admin and go back to the hear Tags Admin the Default information changes back to the original text..

Please any ideas..

Thanks

Saj

That probably is due to the permissions settings on your includes/header_tags.php and enhlish/headder_tags.php files. Try setting them to 755 or 777. If it still fails, then you will need to edit the files yourself.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

That probably is due to the permissions settings on your includes/header_tags.php and enhlish/headder_tags.php files. Try setting them to 755 or 777. If it still fails, then you will need to edit the files yourself.

Jack

Tried to set the permissions but that did not work, but i did solve the problem by editing the files manualy

Thank you for your valued support

Saj

Tried to set the permissions but that did not work, but i did solve the problem by editing the files manualy

Thank you for your valued support

Saj

I don't have a file named header_tags.php I have header.php but nowhere in it are the words "What's New Here". I have looked in catalog/includes and english/includes.

Help please?